If PH are illegal, what can I get in the US that will add 15 lbs to me. (first cycle)

Flaynk

Awards
I'm 5'6" 160 lbs. I want to add like 15 lbs. Seriously. What can I get that will do this, and how many cycles should I take. I need some details.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine, it's potent tho so run an AI

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 5'6" 160 lbs. I want to add like 15 lbs. Seriously. What can I get that will do this, and how many cycles should I take. I need some details.
Prohormones are not all illegal. Have you done any of your own research into this? You know what pct is?

Flaynk

Awards
I've been researching a lot, but that doesn't mean my researching is the best.

My knowledge ends after this:

Stack some stuff for 4-6 weeks with (milk thistle). Take post cycle therapy for 4 weeks.

That's about all I know.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been lifting? 5'6 160 I'd imagine you could add 15 lbs by eating more steak and potatoes

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Prohormones are not all illegal. Have you done any of your own research into this? You know what pct is?
This. Pro Hormones aren't illegal. If you do research online you can figure this out versus talking to your gym bro who knows whats up lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your diet like? How many calories are you currently taking in? How many carbs, fat, protein? If you aren't tracking the basics, a cycle is just fluff. Glycogen and water weight, soon to fall off because you don't EAT enough.

The answer is, there are many cycles, compounds, or combinations thereof that can add 15lbs. But what is that 15lbs. is the question?

Flaynk

Awards
I do understand that eating more adds lbs and macros determine what those lbs are, but I've also seen guys look like me one day and within months they are filling out L shirts with 10-12% bf abs showing and their diet is crap.

bradray5871

Awards
I do understand that eating more adds lbs and macros determine what those lbs are, but I've also seen guys look like me one day and within months they are filling out L shirts with 10-12% bf abs showing and their diet is crap.
They weren't doing ph's my friend, they were eating like hogs and picking **** up and putting it down. Best way to do it in my opinion, plus it is fun eating like **** and putting on the weight bro, haven't you heard?

Flaynk

Awards
Nah man. This guy put on weight that normally takes a natty 3-4 years.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're a hard gainer then you can do that. I bulk at around 4500 cals a day, try doing that with "clean" calories.

bradray5871

Awards
You obviously haven't watched the new reality show fit to fat to fit then, you have to realize that in order to put on good quality lbm, you need to eat good quality food, incorporate a solid cardio and weight lifting regimen, and stick with it for more than a month. It is a marathon, not a sprint

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You obviously haven't watched the new reality show fit to fat to fit then, you have to realize that in order to put on good quality lbm, you need to eat good quality food, incorporate a solid cardio and weight lifting regimen, and stick with it for more than a month. It is a marathon, not a sprint
Completely depends on body type and hormones you're on. I'm around 10% bf and eat pizza and ice cream all the time. Once you understand your tdee you can eat whatever you want if it fits your macros.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yeah that aint happening
Google tdee calculator and plug in your info, that's a good start there. Nail down your diet then think about peds.

bradray5871

Awards
Completely depends on body type and hormones you're on. I'm around 10% bf and eat pizza and ice cream all the time. Once you understand your tdee you can eat whatever you want if it fits your macros.
Yeah, i get the whole endo, ecto, alpha thing, but i do not think the OP is at a point where he even understands simple maintenance, bulking and cutting macro breakdowns and where to focus on diet wise and putting in real hard work to get noticeable results. He seems like someone who wants to look like someone who has dedicated years to exercise and look good, but get it in a matter of one 6-8 week cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, i get the whole endo, ecto, alpha thing, but i do not think the OP is at a point where he even understands simple maintenance, bulking and cutting macro breakdowns and where to focus on diet wise and putting in real hard work to get noticeable results. He seems like someone who wants to look like someone who has dedicated years to exercise and look good, but get it in a matter of one 6-8 week cycle.
Hey, I remember when I was there. Just a matter of learning how to do this thing. Right now simply figuring out how to eat above maintenance is the main goal. Prohormones are definitely not the answer right now.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
You should read through some of the PH logs. This will give you an idea at what you could expect. There are 2 log's that will start soon that might interest you. One is for 1-testosterone and the other is Superdrol. Eating is definitely a part of it though. So follow some of the advice that has already been given and you will be on your way to some gains.

Flaynk

Awards
Yeah my TDEE is 2020 lol wow

I'm not totally unexperienced. I am compared to you guys, but I've raised my bench, deadlift and squat by quite a bit

B 135->170
S 150->225
D 135->250

So it's not like I'm BRAND new, but I am new relative to you all. It's just that size wise, naturally, I don't see getting HUGE AND RIPPED a thing of reality as a natural lifter just from natty guys I see around me, but maybe it's because they don't bulk for long enough. Perhaps bulking for a year straight would do the trick.

I've heard that 200-300 over maintentance is best for a natty to not gain too much fat (since it is inevitable that you will gain fat).

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but then you have to put in the effort.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my TDEE is 2020 lol wow

I'm not totally unexperienced. I am compared to you guys, but I've raised my bench, deadlift and squat by quite a bit

B 135->170
S 150->225
D 135->250

So it's not like I'm BRAND new, but I am new relative to you all. It's just that size wise, naturally, I don't see getting HUGE AND RIPPED a thing of reality as a natural lifter just from natty guys I see around me, but maybe it's because they don't bulk for long enough. Perhaps bulking for a year straight would do the trick.

I've heard that 200-300 over maintentance is best for a natty to not gain too much fat (since it is inevitable that you will gain fat).
Sounds like a good start. Stay consistent with that for a while and go up if needed. My fitness pal app is a great way to keep track of your cals for the day.

mrgoomba

Awards
Can we have additional stats? BF? Age? Goals? Current lifts? Current nutrition? My gut by reading this tells me 1) You are new or do not have a stable foundation, 2) Looking for an easy way out, and 3) still have quite a bit to learn. Non of this is bad... but they do signify that you probably are not ready for anabolics. My suggestion - post your age, goals, lifts, nutrition and we can help you get your training and diet on track. I bet this gives you 15lbs of gains.

EDIT: sorry, posted without seeing a few of the other replies.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Give those guys 6 months after coming off the juice and not lifting with that crappy diet. They will look like ****!

Get a solid foundation, make the diet a lifestyle, and then maybe dabble with some anabolics.

Flaynk

Awards
Can we have additional stats? BF? Age? Goals? Current lifts? Current nutrition? My gut by reading this tells me 1) You are new or do not have a stable foundation, 2) Looking for an easy way out, and 3) still have quite a bit to learn. Non of this is bad... but they do signify that you probably are not ready for anabolics. My suggestion - post your age, goals, lifts, nutrition and we can help you get your training and diet on track. I bet this gives you 15lbs of gains.

EDIT: sorry, posted without seeing a few of the other replies.
BF: 18-20%
Weight: 160 lbs

B 170 x 3
S 225 x 3
D 235 x 3

My goal is to not be huge but to have my abs visible at like 10% BF and to weigh 170 lbs. It's a solid weight for my height.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BF: 18-20%
Weight: 160 lbs

B 170 x 3
S 225 x 3
D 235 x 3

My goal is to not be huge but to have my abs visible at like 10% BF and to weigh 170 lbs. It's a solid weight for my height.
Then you need to eat less!!! Not more. Steroids aren't magic. I guarantee their diets are better than you think. Anyone can eat fast food some of the time, if they're eating right most of the time.

Abs are made in the kitchen bro, not a bottle.

Flaynk

Awards
But how am I gonna get to 170 lbs while eating less?

Flaynk

Awards
Then you need to eat less!!! Not more. Steroids aren't magic. I guarantee their diets are better than you think. Anyone can eat fast food some of the time, if they're eating right most of the time.

Abs are made in the kitchen bro, not a bottle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need to address your priorities bro.

You're 150 at 19%bf, but you want 20 pounds and abs at the same time.

Without recommending a full blown AAS cycle, the answer is not in a bottle. But I am not recommending that, so...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
stand on the scale holding a 15lb plate

bradray5871

Awards
Muscle weighs more than fat density wise, so get diet and exercise in check, work your ass off, and achieve your goal, plain and simple. My fitness pal will do all the work for you by setting a baseline macro just for you, then all you do is plug in what you eat every day, tweak as necessary, and get fit.

mrgoomba

Awards
You need to address your priorities bro.

You're 150 at 19%bf, but you want 20 pounds and abs at the same time.

Without recommending a full blown AAS cycle, the answer is not in a bottle. But I am not recommending that, so...
I agree, AAS is something I would NOT do. However, im not sure OP needs to lose weight either. Looking at the stats, OP has minimal muscle. I think OP would be better off eating either at maintenance and doing a recomp or a slight slight surplus to add some mass with minimal fat gain. Without seeing pictures, I would guess OP is skinny fat. Based on the "goal", OP does not want to be skinny... so the alternative is to get training in check to put mass on with minimal fat gain. Maybe get up to 170 naturally, cut down, and regroup.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, AAS is something I would NOT do. However, im not sure OP needs to lose weight either. Looking at the stats, OP has minimal muscle. I think OP would be better off eating either at maintenance and doing a recomp or a slight slight surplus to add some mass with minimal fat gain. Without seeing pictures, I would guess OP is skinny fat. Based on the "goal", OP does not want to be skinny... so the alternative is to get training in check to put mass on with minimal fat gain. Maybe get up to 170 naturally, cut down, and regroup.
Probably right.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It seems like the bottom line is, "it's time to work." Do not look for the easy way. Be satisfied with the results you get from consistent hard work. The short cut you are looking for might end up getting you hurt and it's not worth it.

mrgoomba

Awards
It seems like the bottom line is, "it's time to work." Do not look for the easy way. Be satisfied with the results you get from consistent hard work. The short cut you are looking for might end up getting you hurt and it's not worth it.
I guess another point that we all probably overlook - enjoy the journey. Im about to start my 2nd cycle (both of which will be Epi). However, i had been lifting for 6+ years pretty serious before. When I ran my first epi cycle I loved the gains... and then when I went off, kinda lost some motivation because i lost some of the strength... and progressed much slower.

At the same time, I do not plan on taking drugs forever, nor will I do more than a couple cycles. This really opened my eyes to enjoying the journey. Once you start looking for overnight gains and comparing yourself to others in pictures is the moment you will lose motivation.