4 andro alone

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I am running 4 andro alone for my first ph cycle.. Cash flow little low right now...after researching here it seems like this is a waste? I just thought the 4 andro would help with strength and I'm not lookin to cut or lose weight...Do you guys think 4 alone will send me ANY results? I am running the ****ty liposomal blackstone 4 so take pity

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasting good cycle time imo, not the best idea at all.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious why people would think this was a waste? I'm not directly disagreeing, just looking for view points so I can accurately assess my opinion

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
on another note, seems to be a lot of Black S people flooding in lately. Hmm

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im curious why people would think this was a waste? I'm not directly disagreeing, just looking for view points so I can accurately assess my opinion
A minimal conversion to test so he will be suppressing endogenous test and replacing it with probably less actual test than he makes on his own. Doesn't make too much sense to me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A minimal conversion to test so he will be suppressing endogenous test and replacing it with probably less actual test than he makes on his own. Doesn't make too much sense to me.
I agree that a large dose would absolutely be needed, but if one were to dose properly, I would expect some pretty nice results.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I agree that a large dose would absolutely be needed, but if one were to dose properly, I would expect some pretty nice results.
be better off buying something else- by the time OP gets done with this cycle and amount of $$ invested

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I am not affiliated with blackstone...I just get laughs from YouTube fitness people and blackstone has a presence on YouTube...I will get another brand of andro my next cycle for sure...how many mgs would I have to run a day of 4 to see any results?? I'm 6'2 280 pretty solid..when my cash gets right in couple weeks I will get some more andro but right now I'm just running 4

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is bsl 4 andro? 50mg and 60 caps? That would be a very expensive cycle, like 10 bottles or so...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am not affiliated with blackstone...I just get laughs from YouTube fitness people and blackstone has a presence on YouTube...I will get another brand of andro my next cycle for sure...how many mgs would I have to run a day of 4 to see any results?? I'm 6'2 280 pretty solid..when my cash gets right in couple weeks I will get some more andro but right now I'm just running 4
sorry that wasn't directed at you- just the past few days more people are posting about the brand. I mean hey, if that's what you like, its what you like

Hawkwarrior

Awards

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I just didn't research enough...it's my mistake and coming here and reading has opened my eyes some...how many mgs a day would I need to run of 4 alone to notice ANYTHING? I just want to get the best out of what I have now until I get something else....should I get 1 andro to run with this next time? How would 1 andro help any if I don't want to cut ...I just want strength gains

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be better off buying something else- by the time OP gets done with this cycle and amount of $$ invested
What is bsl 4 andro? 50mg and 60 caps? That would be a very expensive cycle, like 10 bottles or so...

yup, if money is a concern, not a good idea by any means.

I just didn't research enough...it's my mistake and coming here and reading has opened my eyes some...how many mgs a day would I need to run of 4 alone to notice ANYTHING?
dosing for 4-andro STARTS at 300mg IMO, and thats when it's not esterfied(which reduces the total hormone weight).

If running on its own, doses would be way higher.

You'd be far better off running a legit dose of 1-andro, like this for much bigger gains, and far less money spent:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that size I would be looking at some different options. 6 caps a day minimum on that 4 andro and that's just using it as a base for something else. I would really hold off on your cycle and set up a savings account specifically for andros if you want to run a successful bsl andros cycle. A 2nd mortgage might get you enough cash for that cycle lol

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I have the 4 android with esters..question?-- I was under the impression that 1 andro was just for maintaining some strength while cutting and not much else..? And 4 andro was more of s mass builder and keeps libido up...looks like I went at this all wrong...what brand of android should I try next?? Is there a product that has both combined in one pill...??? Next bottle will have to be a winner

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the 4 android with esters..question?-- I was under the impression that 1 andro was just for maintaining some strength while cutting and not much else..? And 4 andro was more of s mass builder and keeps libido up...looks like I went at this all wrong...what brand of android should I try next?? Is there a product that has both combined in one pill...??? Next bottle will have to be a winner
1-andro converts to 1-testosterone, and it is very anabolic. look at the size gains we're getting in logs of users running just 200mg/day:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278429-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278435-leaning-out-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278499-hugos-hi-tech.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278436-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/275100-lg-sciences-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/275608-first-cycle-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/275361-lg-sciences-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277571-aaron-gets-inducted.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/275798-lgs-1-andro.html

there are some combo products, but I really think running just a 1 andro product like 1-Testosterone(posted above) would get you the size/mass gains you're looking for.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I've heard a lot of people saying that running 1 andro alone makes them feel like **** and lowers their libido and energy levels....I was under the impression that 4 andro would make me feel ALPHA ( LOL) and give me energy and strength...I wish somebody would just tell me something GOOD about 4 andro so I won't feel like a schmuck...anybody???

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I guess running the real stuff is the best way to see real results...I live in a small town. People here creatine is a steroid so I have no clue where to get anything " real"...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard a lot of people saying that running 1 andro alone makes them feel like **** and lowers their libido and energy levels....I was under the impression that 4 andro would make me feel ALPHA ( LOL) and give me energy and strength...I wish somebody would just tell me something GOOD about 4 andro so I won't feel like a schmuck...anybody???
I guess running the real stuff is the best way to see real results...I live in a small town. People here creatine is a steroid so I have no clue where to get anything " real"...
review the 9 logs above, and see from real end users what they feel about side effects. little to none.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Sounds like I'm goin with hi tech or hard rock after this bsl 4...?? Keep hearin bout andro the giant and super mandro...Man! I wish I could get ahold of some of those pre2014 ban ph....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like I'm goin with hi tech or hard rock after this bsl 4...?? Keep hearin bout andro the giant and super mandro...Man! I wish I could get ahold of some of those pre2014 ban ph....
only the hitech ones have the cyclosome delivery system which enhances bioavailability to a LARGE margin. you will be very very happy with your purchase if you go with our 1-testosterone

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4-andro acts as a good base to combat sides from something like 1-andro and i believe is best used as a stacker, not solo..

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Could I keep running the 4 then next week get the1 and keep runnin..of course get another bottle of four to keep up with the 1 andro also...? Or do they both have to kick in together...like synergy type deal..haha

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I am using it stacked with 1-Andro. I am on day 26 of 40. This is a very good stack if you are looking to stack it in the future. I would use 1-testosterone from hi-tech for its higher dose per capsule. I am running these at 300mg per day. So I will use 4 bottles of each. I'm happy with the results so far

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I keep running the 4 then next week get the1 and keep runnin..of course get another bottle of four to keep up with the 1 andro also...? Or do they both have to kick in together...like synergy type deal..haha
yes, you can run it that way. wont change anything really

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy hi tech andro-supps?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy hi tech andro-supps?
I'd check out any of the board sponsors on here, prices are identical across the board usually, so I'd look for one that offers a multi product discount like nutriverse usually does

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Will taking a lit of 4 give you a headache or any "sick feeling" side effects? Also I am able to get my hands on alpha 1 max by bsl pretty cheap...would that help out my 4cycle? I wouldn't getting it any other time but it's practically free

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Will taking a lit of 4 give you a headache or any "sick feeling" side effects? Also I am able to get my hands on alpha 1 max by bsl pretty cheap...would that help out my 4cycle? I wouldn't getting it any other time but it's practically free
Are you asking if taking the 4-Andro will give a headache or any other sick feeling side effects? If so, I have not experienced them and I have not read about others experiencing it. I have felt great to be honest.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's M1A. It's pretty harsh. I'm not sure if 4-Andro will be enough to combat the lethargy and such M1A will cause. You def need a support product for it though

linuxjon

Awards
I started adding in Sup3R 4 as a test base for my Ostarine cycle, because I was getting lethargic.

Well, as the cycle went on, I played around upping the dose of the 4-andro. I started at 100mg per day, then 220mg for a couple weeks. Then 330 for a couple weeks. Am now finishing the cycle off with 430mg this last week (adding in IML 4 I had).

I'm having to use a good dose of Adex to keep the estrogen sides down, but I actually started seeing good results at anything over 330mg. I don't think it was just the Ostarine kicking in that late.

That said, I still think it's a waste. Would wait until you can afford to stack it with something (and can afford an AI and proper PCT)

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
can 4 andro replace ( in full dosage) test level 500-800 in men body ? if not how high can back up your test when you are on cycle ?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can 4 andro replace ( in full dosage) test level 500-800 in men body ? if not how high can back up your test when you are on cycle ?
in theory, yes they can. The dose would have to be high however.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's not forget that we only have so many of the enzymes needed to make all of these conversions into the target hormone, there is always going to be a ceiling effect with any hormone that needs to be converted in the body.

Joseph2288

Awards
I just got off a 4 andro cycle I saw great gains at the 900 range the 300 range is basically a waste of money

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I just got off a 4 andro cycle I saw great gains at the 900 range the 300 range is basically a waste of money
Running it at 900 sounds like a waste of money, considering that a vial of testosterone is cheaper than a bottle of 4-andro.

Joseph2288

Awards
It was deff expensive but put on 12 pounds so I'm not gonna complain

Joseph2288

Awards
I used 2 capsules a day of eliminate by Olympus worked fine and 900 mg of 4 andro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was deff expensive but put on 12 pounds so I'm not gonna complain
Easy to play hypotheticals but wonder how things may have been different if youd done 450mg 4dhea and 450mg 1dhea instead. Any reason you went with 4dhea solo?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I used 2 capsules a day of eliminate by Olympus worked fine and 900 mg of 4 andro
Wow. Did you experience any symptoms of high E2? Water retention? High blood pressure? Erectile dysfunction? You might want to consider getting some bloodwork done.

Joseph2288

Awards
Yea it was my second cycle of pro hormones and the place I bought it from recommended only doing one type of andro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea it was my second cycle of pro hormones and the place I bought it from recommended only doing one type of andro
Obviously whats done is done, and you sound understandably chuffed...but that advice is bollocks. In some instances its a wise move to minimise compounds, but in others its extremely beneficial to stack complimentary compounds. Id be wary of any advice from a supp shop, Id certainly recommend double checking with non-affiliated folk.

Joseph2288

Awards
No not really compared to my alpha m 1 cycle it was a pretty easy cycle n had water retention at first until I added Eliminate I used mega pct after my Cycle n held most of my gains lost about 4 pounds.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
This does not bode well for 4-andro's conversion rate. If only 10% of the 6300mg weekly dose of 4-andro converted to testosterone, that's 630mg of pure testosterone a week. This is equivalent to ~900mg of testosterone enanthate a week, assuming the weight of the ester is about 30%. I doubt anyone could get away with not running a pharma AI at that dose.

Reactions: Nac
JahCure

JahCure

Awards
This does not bode well for 4-andro's conversion rate. If only 10% of the 6300mg weekly dose of 4-andro converted to testosterone, that's 630mg of pure testosterone a week. This is equivalent to ~900mg of testosterone enanthate a week, assuming the weight of the ester is about 30%. I doubt anyone could get away with not running a pharma AI at that dose.
Yikes!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't speak from 4-dhea solo, but my first Was 4-androdiol and it wasn't a waste.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your statement doesn't make sense

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle length and dosage will determine that, so yea, if dosed at or above rec dosage for 8+ weeks, its be great. Imo