1-Andro LG Science - Third Cycle questions

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Hey everyone, new to this site.

Just started my third cycle about two and half weeks in now.

Ive ran Finaflex 550 twice in the past, and can't seem to get my hands on it for another run. So I decided to take 1-Andro for a go due to it being a milder PH and I don't run many, and it has been two years since the FinaFlex.

Started taking an On cycle support has all the liver support, prostate, blood pressure etc, one week prior to starting the 1-Andro. After I started the 1-andro for the first two weeks I was using LG Sciences 1-andro which is 50mg a pill(the faster delivery low dose or whatever the hell they call it) , I was taking 1 morning and 1 night, so I upped the dose starting two weeks in to the recommended 2 morning and 2 night. After upping the dose a friend at a local nutrition shop where I got my products recommended that I run Nolvadren XT 1 cap morning and 1 cap night, to lower estrogen levels and control cortisol for better gains. Along with that every morning and night I take Ubiquinol to lower blood pressure due to headaches I received after upping the dose and adding the Nolvadren-Xt. After two days of all that the headaches subsided, and I added taurine for some back pumps I received and they subsided as well.

As for PCT, I have Finaflex Revolution TEST which is a PCT with test booster and as well I was going to continue to run the Nolvadren-XT with the PCT to the end as well as the on cycle support.

So for now its:

A good diet in check,

I take this at 430 AM before my lifting workout (Been lifting much heavier since the start of the andro too)
Morning:
2 caps 50mg 1-andro
2 caps on cycle support
1 cap ubiquinol 200mg
1 cap nolvadren
1 cap taurine

then before 20-30 min uphill CARDIO at night 430 pm I take
everything same at night minus taurine.

I also only take two days rest, Wednesday and Sundays. Everday , lifting morning with a regimen and nightly cardio .

The only thing im wondering and im not too keen on is the Nolvadren, and upping the dose of the Andro.

The reason I ask about this , is because recently, I have been getting a lot of weight around my stomach it seems from before I started the 1-andro, it looks to me as major bloating, and my love handles seemed to grow a bit. Just wondering if taking the Nolva with the Andro is affecting this if I should stop the Nolva, or just to lower the Andro dose.

I know Andro is a bit milder then other PH's. No really bad side effects I have gotten and its supposed to be a dry PH, so Ive been drinking a lot more water which I guess could be water weight as well. But just asking for a bit of support of what you guys think. Never had this problem with recent PH.

(and also ive never heard of stacking Nolvadren-XT with a PH , only heard of using it with a PCT, The guy at the store recommended it , which he takes a lot ofPH's he has said.)

appreciate it.
-thanks
mike

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Is two caps of 1 andro =50 mg or are they 50 mg a piece ?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
50 mg a piece . .

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 60
Propriety Blend
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-oneActive 50 Mg

I have two containers of it . Almost finished with first one . Have four more weeks of cycle to go .

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
If anything the nolvadren should dry you out more... Are you taking any support supps? What are the ingredients?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I am taking Iron Labs On Cycle Support.
Started that a week before the andro.
Capsules per container: 120 Capsules
Daily Serving: 4 Capsules
Servings: 30 Servings

Ingredients per Daily Serving:

N-Acetyl-L-Cystenine - 900mg
Milk Thistle - 825mg
Hawthorn Berry - 400mg
Saw Palmetto - 200mg
Celery Seed Extract - 100mg
Grape Seed Extract - 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) - 100mg
Pantothenic Acid - 45mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) - 20mg
Policosanol - 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg

And every time I take that I take the ubiquinol 200mg which helps lower blood pressure because after starting the four pills a day andro and adding nolvadren gave me bad bad headaches which could of been high blood pressure . I take Morning and night two caps of cycle support .

And I take low dose fish oil pills daily . And a regular men's multivitamin .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you simplify exactly what you're asking? I'm having a hard time discerning from your OP

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Sorry brother . Just asking if maybe mixing the nolvadren with the andro was a bad idea ? And if any of these or combined make fat gain more ? Or could cause major bloating . I am mainly getting a bigger stomach and obliques are sticking out more . I do cardio every night as well as weightlifting every morning . But just confused as to why I'm getting more fat on , my arms and other parts are getting more Muscle except for the stomach area really bloated . Never got these effects on the last prohormone I did . Maybe it's normal with andro etc

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they should be fine to stack, neither will cause fat gain. some poeple note bloating from orals, just an individual thing. try some extra fiber or stool softeners.

fat gain ALWAYS is a result of excessive calories, not any drugs/hormones

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I am reading correctly, you are running 50 or 100mg of 1-andro?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Running Lg science 1-andro 50mg pills x 4 a day , two morning two night . Comes out daily 200mg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm running 1-Andro at 150mg in the morning and 150mg in the evening. I'm on day 29 and have not experienced any negative side effects. I am stacking it with 4-Andro the same dosing as 1-Andro. I am not using anything else (no liver support). I'm not sure if this helps at all. I figured I would chime in with my example of 1-Andro. I will use Form XT and Testabolan for PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running Lg science 1-andro 50mg pills x 4 a day , two morning two night . Comes out daily 200mg
Okay sounds good! I was going to say you need to up your dose!! Haha

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Haha yeah originally
I was taking only two caps one morning one night for the first week then I noticed oh **** there only 50mg each . I guess the older andro was higher doses (this supposed to have faster delivery or something ) so now I'm taking four . Gonna buy another bottle though minimal sides now , wanna run for 6 weeks instead of 4

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
And I think I was majorly bloated for the first 2 weeks or something some of that has subsided now I'm starting to see a difference.

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
So for pct I have FINAFLEX revolution TEST , and I will
Continue nolvadren xt through post cycle as well , should
I pickup tamoxifen ? Or do you think this combo will be good enough for a 6 week andro cycle , also heard to throw in reversitol . I can still keep a hardon decently and I'm still horny as hell, I do notice if my wife wants to go for multiple times it's harder for me to getup afterwards but eventually I do so its only affecting my refractory period , not like before cycle , but starting to think I may need to get the real nolva . I'm sure I'll be fine when I start the pct , just don't want to let it get too far . The pct ingredients are listed below :

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving
%DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
50 mg84%
Selenium (methionine)200 mcg286%

Testosterone Amplification Blend
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Saponins)(Seed), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract)(Root)750mg**

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)(Seed/Fruit) (Std. to 80% Silymarin)300 mg**

Cardiovascular Support
Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)200 mg**

Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pygeum Bark (Pygeum Africanum)(Powder), Stinging Nettle Root Powder (Leaf), Lycopene Extract160 mg**

Letrosterone
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract (Plant Leaf)(Std. to 10% dehydroloiolide)(Std. to 20% n-benzol-l-phenylalanine methyl ester)100 mg**

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Also was wondering maybe I should
Stop
The nolvadren xt for the next four week of the cycle as to
Maybe it is hurting my gains? And restart that with the pct later on

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I was also thinking of grabbing s bottle of Olympus labs 4-andro 110mg per capsule , and stack it take 330mg for the remainder of my cycle (4 weeks left). Someone said that 4-andro goes well with 1-andro and it's a good libido boost / gains as well. Then if I was to do that what should my PCT consist of ? Just the Nolva, Otc pct and my on cycle support good enough?

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
I was also thinking of grabbing s bottle of Olympus labs 4-andro 110mg per capsule , and stack it take 330mg for the remainder of my cycle (4 weeks left). Someone said that 4-andro goes well with 1-andro and it's a good libido boost / gains as well. Then if I was to do that what should my PCT consist of ? Just the Nolva, Otc pct and my on cycle support good enough?
On hand I have a full bottle
Of nolvadex , a full bottle
Of an over the counter pct FINAFLEX test revolution , a bottle of nolvadren xt

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Another quick question , already started the 4-andro two day before , have a bottle of epiandro on hand as well wondering if I can toss that in 1 cap 250mg or 2 for 500mg per day and just do the three andros stacked for the last four weeks ? Better gains and worse sides if I do that ? Blood work just got done this morning waiting on results tommorow, did have some left lower under the rib dull feeling but most likely my acid reflux .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another quick question , already started the 4-andro two day before , have a bottle of epiandro on hand as well wondering if I can toss that in 1 cap 250mg or 2 for 500mg per day and just do the three andros stacked for the last four weeks ? Better gains and worse sides if I do that ? Blood work just got done this morning waiting on results tommorow, did have some left lower under the rib dull feeling but most likely my acid reflux .
yup, sounds like an awesome stack. Id run the epi at 500mg/day

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Alright thanks for the help guys ! Can't wait to see he results

Mikeopsycho

Mikeopsycho

Awards
Last quick question , the 4/andro I have now is 50mg and I take a lot to get up to 300 mg a day 3 caps morning 3 caps night , along with the Epi that I have (Olympus labs sup3r Epi) I ordered more 4-andro higher doses so it's less pills same brand Olympus labs as the Epi instead of the lg sciences that I have ) which are 110 mg each now that makes three pills a day instead of 6 . How should
I split that up , 2 morning and 1 night ?