Polarcat gets paws on msten (log)

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Just started msten today. 20mg/day for 6 weeks. Getting my organ and liver supports today and tamoxifen on the way for pct. I'm also a believer in herbal teas for cholesterol, blood pressure, and detoxification.

Currently 6'1 210ish at 22, pics of me in profile and intro thread, will post pics week to week comparing to week one. I know I could swass bulk but beach season is upon us so I'm trying to make some lean gains. Hoping to be a decent 215 when it's all said and done.

I train 6 days a week high volume 3 on 1 off 3 on 1 off etc. Chest/back, legs, arms, rest, repeat. I usually do 20-30 minutes on the stairs depending on how I look and feel.

I've never pinned but have done various andro and sarm cycles over the years. You won't like my nutrition strategy but it works for me. Basically, I eat clean every 2-3 hours but I eat intuitively. So I might go nuts on carbs one day but then back off for the next couple days. I eat when I'm hungry and eat till I'm satisfied. Mostly about 5-7 mediumish meals per day. Usually it's 2 meals of eggs and oatmeal, 2 chicken rice veg meals, and 1 fish rice veg meal, and then some greek yogurt and frozen berries.

Follow along if you want, constructive criticism is more than welcome.

Meow.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you running for liver supports? 6 weeks of msten will be pretty harsh on your liver...215 will be easily accomplished if the msten is gtg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea your gonna need plenty of tudca
. milk thistle or NAC won't cut it..

MCM80

Awards
I am a big Msten fan, but I have a few questions. First, what is your past cycle history? Secondly I would get something like cycle assist instead of relying on herbal teas alone. You will easily make your goal weight wise, I blew up when I tried Msten, but I would start off a bit lower your first week to make sure you can handle an sides that may come along. If this is your first cycle I would maybe drop the length to 4-5 weeks as Msten is a relatively fast starter and a Methyl.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I am a big Msten fan, but I have a few questions. First, what is your past cycle history? Secondly I would get something like cycle assist instead of relying on herbal teas alone. You will easily make your goal weight wise, I blew up when I tried Msten, but I would start off a bit lower your first week to make sure you can handle an sides that may come along. If this is your first cycle I would maybe drop the length to 4-5 weeks as Msten is a relatively fast starter and a Methyl.
already listed my cycle history. Thanks for the concern but I'm still doing 6 weeks at 20. Read the post. I said I have support along with teas. I'm taking Puri-T by Life Seasons.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
What are you running for liver supports? 6 weeks of msten will be pretty harsh on your liver...215 will be easily accomplished if the msten is gtg
I have Puri-T by Life Seasons, got it at vitamin shoppe

MCM80

Awards
Sorry, missed the previous cycle info. All I saw was organ and liver, and I was just making sure you were covered. Good luck sir, you will enjoy it.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, missed the previous cycle info. All I saw was organ and liver, and I was just making sure you were covered. Good luck sir, you will enjoy it.
I guess my reply was a little sassy! It's all good thanks for looking out bro.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report for day 3. Not expecting anything crazy till week 2ish. Arms and stairs yesterday, today was a rest day. Chest and back tmro. How do you guys dose it? Right now I'm just doing 1 cap when I wake up and 1 cap in the pm or pre workout.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Also, additional supplements are prime nut PWO/stim, and NOW crea mono. That pre sucks but I got it cheap, I want to switch to a zero stim pump based product

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, additional supplements are prime nut PWO/stim, and NOW crea mono. That pre sucks but I got it cheap, I want to switch to a zero stim pump based product
I would save the creatine for pct, it wont do anything when you're on msten lol

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I would save the creatine for pct, it wont do anything when you're on msten lol
Will do. Any particular reason to drop it or will it just help me more in pct? I am pretty sensitive to creatine. It's super noticeable to me on and off.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will do. Any particular reason to drop it or will it just help me more in pct? I am pretty sensitive to creatine. It's super noticeable to me on and off.
I just dont see the point, adding it to pct might help you retain the gains too if you respond well to it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Avoid caffeine too, it will mess up your blood pressure if you run it on cycle

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Avoid caffeine too, it will mess up your blood pressure if you run it on cycle
Good call, was thinking the same thing. I've been a caffeine junkie. That prime nut PWO is about 300mg per scoop. I'll pick up a zero stim next paycheck #colleging

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good call, was thinking the same thing. I've been a caffeine junkie. That prime nut PWO is about 300mg per scoop. I'll pick up a zero stim next paycheck #colleging
I would avoid using that then, last time I used pre on cycle it jacked my bp up...A cup of coffee is fine from my experience though

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would avoid using that then, last time I used pre on cycle it jacked my bp up...A cup of coffee is fine from my experience though
agreed heavy stim on cycle my workout after 10 mins I'm drained feel like ****

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
agreed heavy stim on cycle my workout after 10 mins I'm drained feel like ****
I'll definitely heed your advice, thanks man. I think I'll feel pretty good once it starts kicking in with all the glycogen retention.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
How tf do I post pictures from my phone? The last pic I posted on my prof and into thread was via computer. I have an ipodphone.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 update: 20mg am/pm dosing
-Up a couple pounds, but it's probably just due to food intake
-pumps are sickening BUT i've also been loading up on watermelon (arginine) and gatorade
-no noticeable strength increases
-hard to say if msten has kicked in, no sides or lethargy as of yet.
-Need to do better on sleep and my cardio has been slacking
-food is on point
-one thing that's blatantly obvious is an appetite increase, I'm eating like a horse
-still using pre workout even though I was advised against it, i'm just exhausted by the end of the day so I need it. Still planing on a zero stim pump based pre workout
-beleive it or not, some guys have been asking if I'm stacking or juicing ha but I obviously haven't made any significant progress yet.

Well aware this log is pointless without pics and I'm working on it. I've just been slammed with school and work. I need to get pics from my phone to my computer to here since I can get it figured out to post straight from my phone. Tmro I have kind of a break so expect some pictures, the starting point is basically the pic in my profile. Hang with me guys.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea you won't see much size gains until 3rd and 4th week strength gains come in 2nd week

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Yea you won't see much size gains until 3rd and 4th week strength gains come in 2nd week
I'm doing this log just for you ha, thanks for keeping up. I wasn't expecting anything crazy in week one, I've got 6 weeks. This up coming week and the next will be exciting. Good luck with your trest, I've been lurking on that log. Thinking about doing a trest cycle after this.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ya msten is my favorite pH I've tried besides this trest I like the energy its giving me.

kn78

Awards
I've read about guys going 30-40mg for 6-8 weeks before so I'd imagine 20mg for 6 wouldn't be that bad. I'm also not familiar with the brand you have either though.

I'm currently on week 3, running LGI's Msten. Strength definitely started increasing for me during week two.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
-pumps are sickening BUT i've also been loading up on watermelon (arginine)

Its l-citurline (spelling )or something from watermelon but im glad im not the only one whe eats pounds of watermelon lol it gives a good stim free pump and supposedly good for wang too

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
-pumps are sickening BUT i've also been loading up on watermelon (arginine)

Its l-citurline (spelling )or something from watermelon but im glad im not the only one whe eats pounds of watermelon lol it gives a good stim free pump and supposedly good for wang too
Well whatever is in it it's definitely a game changer. I have to eat it consistently to notice it but yeah it's ridiculous. Definitely underrated. And I can attest to it helping in the nether regions.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
I've read about guys going 30-40mg for 6-8 weeks before so I'd imagine 20mg for 6 wouldn't be that bad. I'm also not familiar with the brand you have either though.

I'm currently on week 3, running LGI's Msten. Strength definitely started increasing for me during week two.
I'm doing flex super powers. Most logs I found were 20-30. Heard good things about lgi, I just couldn't find any. How are you dosing it?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Photo on 4-12-16 at 12.17 PM.jpg

Here's where I'm at currently, 6'1 212ish. Fluffed up a little but like I said earlier I've been slacking on cardio. Hitting stairs tonight. Sorry for the half-natty lighting. This is the only spot In my house where I can get a decent leg shot. Plus the background is unique so you'll know it's legit as I post updates from the exact same spot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well whatever is in it it's definitely a game changer. I have to eat it consistently to notice it but yeah it's ridiculous. Definitely underrated. And I can attest to it helping in the nether regions.
Read something about adding lemon juice to the watermelon boosts its effects. Also i take all the green from the watermelon and some lemons and boil it like as if you were making a stock and i use that to steep tea. Thered more nutrients in the green then the actual melon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fyi i work out with guys who been juicing for years n dont got your legs, respect

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Fyi i work out with guys who been juicing for years n dont got your legs, respect
Thanks dude. I never even squat above 225, I just do super high reps on lots of different exercises. A lot of single leg work too. I've been doing legs twice a week for a while now

kn78

Awards
I'm doing flex super powers. Most logs I found were 20-30. Heard good things about lgi, I just couldn't find any. How are you dosing it?
The few I've seen that were going 40 were in the 250lb+ range. I'm 236lbs. at the moment and in the middle of week three @ 30 with no sides so far. I was planning on going 20/30/30/30/40/40/40. But the 40 depends on how it feels when I try it. I'd imagine 30 would be good for your body weight though.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
The few I've seen that were going 40 were in the 250lb+ range. I'm 236lbs. at the moment and in the middle of week three @ 30 with no sides so far. I was planning on going 20/30/30/30/40/40/40. But the 40 depends on how it feels when I try it. I'd imagine 30 would be good for your body weight though.
that's good to know. I was a little worried it'd be under dosed which is part of the reason I want to go 6 instead of the typical 4. We'll see how this run goes, I might have to get more and try 30 stacked with something else. Thanks for the info. I'll be interested in knowing how your cycle goes. I think were doing similar cycles in relation to our bodyweight.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
View attachment 134103

Here's where I'm at currently, 6'1 212ish. Fluffed up a little but like I said earlier I've been slacking on cardio. Hitting stairs tonight. Sorry for the half-natty lighting. This is the only spot In my house where I can get a decent leg shot. Plus the background is unique so you'll know it's legit as I post updates from the exact same spot.
straight jacked looking good homie

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1226.jpg

yesterday's update
m1: 2 sausage, 2 eggs, kashi lean protein cereal
m2: turkey sausage with brown rice and broccoli
m3:greek yogurt w/frozen berries
m4: chicken, sweet potato, veggies
m5: donut lol
m6: chicken and red potatoes

I don't eat donuts every day, somebody just got me a couple so I threw it in an hour before my pre workout. I eat my pre workout meal 2 hours before. Lately i've been guzzling g-rade about an hour before my workouts and I'm convinced my pumps are better because of it. That pwo is dogsh*t but I really need the kick, it has absolutely zero pump products in it so it's basically straight caffeine. thinking of getting hemo2 or pes high volume or something. You know what that little black capsule is! I take that with my pre workout.

Leg day

deadlifts superset w/lying hamstring curls
hack squat high rep
single leg hip sled
leg extensions
seated hammy curls
seated calves
forearm workout
30 min stairs

let me know what more you want to see out of the log. I can post daily workouts if y'all want. I just don't want to bore people or blow up the newsfeed.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
m1: waffle egg sausage cheese and butter sandwiches smh!
m2: turkey sausage, brocoli, pineapple
m3: chicken/red potatoes/milk
m4: 2 cans tuna/brown rice w/hot sauce

Day isn't over yet, I'll most likely have another egg meal. Msten morning pre workout and then again before bed. Liver support during the day. Does it matter when I take that? Also had 2 cups green tea.

Woke up at 11 hit the gym fasted at 12. Trained chest and back, a lot of supersets then finished with 30 minutes on the stairs level 6, slow and steady. I was drenched. Pumps have been absolutely insane! I'll try to get a gym pic up.

Barbell Incline bench superset with seated overhand grip cable row
flat db flys superset with flat barbell press
pec dec superset with incline hammer strength
neutral wide grip lat pulldowns
pull ups with straight arm cable pull downs

Would typically do 4-6 sets trying to hit 10-12 reps. Nothing lower than 8 reps. Took me a little over an hour.

Anything I should add? Anything anyone wants to know?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Hey bro I'm looking into msten by iml as my first "hard" ph cycle...do you get any lift in mood from msten? I heard the strength gains from msten are some of the best that you can get from a ph...?

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro I'm looking into msten by iml as my first "hard" ph cycle...do you get any lift in mood from msten? I heard the strength gains from msten are some of the best that you can get from a ph...?
Awesome man. I think I'm on like day 9 so it's really hard to say. I'm usually in a good mood most of the time tho. Most ppl say it kicks in between week 2 and 3. I'll definitely start paying attention to that tho and let you know and post about it. I'm also worried I should've done a higher dose but that's a little too early to say for sure. This is my first time running msten fyi

Edit: I gotta be honest tho, I'm not an msten pro but I haven't read any logs or reviews that have mentioned anything about mood increase or decrease. If anything, I would anticipate a drop in mood if lethargy kicks in. But from what I've seen I don't think it's meant to play a role in mood. Another thing tho is that mentally I feel fantastic because I'm on* something extra. Difficult to explain but like I mentioned above I'll keep an eye on it.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea just when lethargy kicks in you just wanna lay around not work out

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea I can't handle that heavy of stims I get sick off 400 mg caffeine

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Yea I can't handle that heavy of stims I get sick off 400 mg caffeine
No kidding? I've never gone above 600 but I don't feel sh*t. Like it'll wake me up if I'm groggy but it's not a rush. I need to take a break

kn78

Awards
Wait, Wait...you're feeling "pumps" already?
I'm not. :/

Feels like I'm just cruising along. Majority of my lifts have had a nice increase.