Sup3r-Epi, Sup3r-1, and Sup3r-4. Good stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats 1-andro, 4-andro, and epiandrosterone, right?

if so, yes, epic stack.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Ah hell yeah!!!! Coolness, I'm excited for this jazz

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what doses will you be running?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Haha I was actually going to ask you what you recommend, you read the future dude!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I was actually going to ask you what you recommend, you read the future dude!!
well OL uses the SEDDS delivery, so your dosing won't have to be as high as many might lead you to believe.

1-andro = 200-300mg
4-andro = 200-400mg
Epiandro = 300-500mg

Running all 3 from OL at those doses...and hot damn. You're going to have a hell of a cycle brother

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
My glob this is awesome!!! What do you think could be some side effects, I have arimicare pro to help

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My glob this is awesome!!! What do you think could be some side effects, I have arimicare pro to help
they should be extremely minimal. I've noted some back pumps with 1-andro + epi stack, but thats it.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Sounds awesome to me! I looked for super-1 and super-4 but couldn't find them... What's a good company for the 1 and 4 that you would go with?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome to me! I looked for super-1 and super-4 but couldn't find them... What's a good company for the 1 and 4 that you would go with?
well the OL products are out there, and people seem to be enjoying them greatly.

If you are unable to find them however, you can always check these out from Hi-Tech.

1-Test gives you the full 110mg/tab dosing of the 1-ANDRO + 50mg of 6,7 DHB for enhanced conversion into the target hormone.

Then we also offer:

This 4-andro is cool because it not only has the 4-andro + cyclosome delivery(like all of our prohormones), it also includes a large dose of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin for added anabolism

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
They look great! And these will also keep my libido up?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They look great! And these will also keep my libido up?
the 4-andro(androdiol) will increase/enhance libido, as will epiandrosterone. the only one which MAY decrease libido is the 1-andro

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Well cool it's awesome that the two are going to balance out the 1

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nutriverse has all the OUK SUP3R andros, OP. They all 20% off as well til midnite, as well as all OL stock.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Glad i picked up (3) 8 week runs of this stack.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I think this is similar to the Cut stack from Mind and Muscle. I am hitting pr's at week 3

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
How many bottles of each do you think I'll have to buy??

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I ordered sup3r-epi, sup3r-1 and sup3r-4. I want to do and 8 week cycle

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id run the epi at 500mg/d for 8wks.

If you want 8 weeks running the 1-and 4-, you will need more product. I think most people will be best dosing these two at 220mg/d at least. The study using 1- dosed 330mg/d, BUT, I have been getting reliable feedback from experienced users that our 1- is around twice as strong as unenhanced stuff.

rusty1

Awards
On week 4 of 750 mg sup3r epi a day and 330 mg of sup3r -4 a day. Always loved Olympus Labs stuff. Have enough for 6 weeks, so we will see how it goes.
In my early 50's and have tried too much to tell but haven't done a thing in the hormone dept for a year or so.
I can tell you for a fact that without changing a thing diet wise since I started this cycle, I have gone from 178 to 185 in just over 3 weeks. Haven't been over 180 since my last tango with test e at 500 mg a week. At my age, just keeping muscle weight is a chore.
Anyways, strong as f**k and super focused. Alpha feeling all day long and not sore at all, even after a huge workout. Muscle pumps are average but strength is crazy.
Haven't tried DHEA andros before other than just regular DHEA but feeling and results are rivaling a mild test cycle. At least so far.
I take my last epi and 4-andro an hour before bed and sleep just fine.
Really love this stack and will probably order again.
Being north of the border has stuff stopped at UPS but always ends up making it. Just don't buy a lot at once.
Will post again when I have time.
Enjoy this stack, well worth it. Can only imagine adding 1-andro to it.
Perhaps next time.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Damn man that's awesome!! I'm definitely excited to see what happens with this biz!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been considering running OL Super-1 at 330mg and Super-Epi at 500mg for 8 weeks, however based on what I am seeing it would appear that 330mg may be a bit much if everyone is having success with 220mg.

rusty1

Awards
Entering week 5 now at same dose and diet. Not the cleanest but whatever, lots of protein. Up to 186 lbs and seem to be getting more vascular. Doing low rep heavy weights while I feel strong. I am sure this has helped.
Will be done at the end of the month so I anticipate about the same results, maybe a pound or two more.
Still feeling great and recovering well.
No sides. Will do this OL UK stuff again. No doubt.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Entering week 5 now at same dose and diet. Not the cleanest but whatever, lots of protein. Up to 186 lbs and seem to be getting more vascular. Doing low rep heavy weights while I feel strong. I am sure this has helped.
Will be done at the end of the month so I anticipate about the same results, maybe a pound or two more.
Still feeling great and recovering well.
No sides. Will do this OL UK stuff again. No doubt.
Seems like you've had pretty good success so far! I'm doing a 1/4 andro 8 week cycle thanks to the guys at OL UK. Be sure to post how your results are if you run the 1 andro next time, I'm sure it won't disappoint!