MAX LMG & ULTRA HOT STACK

1. Registered User

MAX LMG & ULTRA HOT STACK

HAVE READ SEVERAL FORUM THREADS ABOUT STACKING MAX LMG WITH ULTRA HOT TO HELP KEEP NATURAL TEST. FROM BEING SUPRESSED. I AM ONE OF THOSE AFRAID OF LIBIDO AND NATURAL TEST RETURNING AFTER CYCLE. EVEN IF PROPER PCT IS DONE, IT ALWAYS MAY NOT COME BACK AS STRONG. I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO KEEP THE NATURAL TEST PUMPING A LITTLE DURING A CYCLE, SO AT THE END THEY DON'T CRASH QUITE AS MUCH....

ANY THOUGHTS

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Captain Caplocks is back at it again.
  3. Gold Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Captain Caplocks is back at it again.
    what he means is that probably noone is gonna give you feedback, aside from smacking you for using all caps (and BOLD TYPE) because reading that (especially early in the A.M.) feels like someone is screaming at you!

***This Public Service announcement is given respectfully and with love, FYI.
    •   

4. Obese Member

Try it for a month, log your results and have your bloodwork taken immediately post cycle. While the results from ALRI's studies have been positive, it is all really conjecture until we have some independent user feedback.

Oh yea, and what ^^ said about the caps lock
  5. Registered User

Caps Lock

Kinda hard to yell through typing. Just lazy and started in caps and decided to go with it. Sorry if I affended anyone
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

You didn"t, but I would love to hear feedback on this, and bloodwork.

7. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Bow, what studies are you referring to?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Mr. 50 is running something similar w/ Ergo and N'Gorge in the mix.

Weeks 1-3 Ergomax 2 caps per day

Weeks 1-3 Max LMG 3 Caps per day

N-Gorge Weeks 1-8 8 caps per day

Ultra HOT Weeks 4-8 4 caps per day.
    I wouldn't think that Max LMG would shut you down too hard, I forgot what ALR related it to, but wasn't it something mild like MDien or M4OHN or maybe Im trippin'. If your worried about it, you could always let other people be the guinea pig! No offense taken, but you did only have 5 posts and 3 new threads, so I thought perhaps you were a troll. Either way, goodluck and if you decide to run get some bloodwork and holla back at us.
  9. Obese Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Bow, what studies are you referring to?
    See this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...529#post290529
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Going pretty well I might add, but it is early (day 5)

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    Mr. 50 is running something similar w/ Ergo and N'Gorge in the mix.

I wouldn't think that Max LMG would shut you down too hard, I forgot what ALR related it to, but wasn't it something mild like MDien or M4OHN or maybe Im trippin'. If your worried about it, you could always let other people be the guinea pig! No offense taken, but you did only have 5 posts and 3 new threads, so I thought perhaps you were a troll. Either way, goodluck and if you decide to run get some bloodwork and holla back at us.
  11. Registered User

MAX LMG

Have been on day 7 and can tell a little difference already. Maxed out on Incline at 280 last night and declined at 260. Yeah stronger at Incline than decline. Always started at Incline then Flat. Going to switch that up and hit Decline harder. I can tell I am tightening up some. Slight back pain but not to bad. Have been in a great mood latley and libido doesn't seem to be an issue. I am still considering going with the Ultra Hot to keep the wife happy........

Overall on day 7 I am satisfied with Max LMG. Weight is staying the same but running out of holes in my belt due to bf loss.......

WIll keep ya'll posted but so far so well...,
  12. Registered User

I am going to do a blitz cycle this summer with sustanon/winny/and possibly max lmg. I am planning on running HOT throughout the cycle to help prevent complete shutdown. I have ran HCG on my past two long cycles and it makes a world of difference when you come off. I am going to be at home living with my parents over the summer so I cant exactly store the HCG in the fridge thats why I am going with the ultra hot. I will most likely keep a log for everyone, as the cycle itself is much different than any traditional cycle.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Guys keep in mind that Ultra HOT may not support libido while on. It may stop total suppression but low test is not the only mechanism for decrease in libido. So keeping it high may not restore libido.
  14. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Thank you sir, that explains alot.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    I am going to do a blitz cycle this summer with sustanon/winny/and possibly max lmg. I am planning on running HOT throughout the cycle to help prevent complete shutdown. I have ran HCG on my past two long cycles and it makes a world of difference when you come off. I am going to be at home living with my parents over the summer so I cant exactly store the HCG in the fridge thats why I am going with the ultra hot. I will most likely keep a log for everyone, as the cycle itself is much different than any traditional cycle.
    I know what your saying bro, I live with the rents too and keeping HCG in the fridge would bring quite the ruckus. They probably wouldn't know what it was, but when they found it stashed way in the back. When do you plan on running this Nate D O double gee, or Dawg. I am planning a short burst of Test/Boldenone this summer as well and would like to stay as "full" as possible.
  16. Registered User

Im thinking the last week of june or beginning of july. I am going back to help on the farm over the summer, so it all depends when wheat harvest is over, b/c when working 18hr days there is no time to lift, so as soon as that is over I will celebrate by starting another cycle I'm actually only going to be taking 8-10 weeks off between it and my cycle I just ended, probably not the brightest idea, but you know how it is. Do as I say, not as I do lol.
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    Im thinking the last week of june or beginning of july. I am going back to help on the farm over the summer, so it all depends when wheat harvest is over, b/c when working 18hr days there is no time to lift, so as soon as that is over I will celebrate by starting another cycle I'm actually only going to be taking 8-10 weeks off between it and my cycle I just ended, probably not the brightest idea, but you know how it is. Do as I say, not as I do lol.
    haha I hear ya man. I know the farm life can blow (I grew up on a tobacco farm), those mornings come early and hard as hell too. HMM nicotine Also, bump for members input or directions to their specific threads.
  18. Board Supporter

Tobacco farm, what? I heard that ****... I always hated strippin the worst, ****ing cold outside, hauling the damn stalks off and ****... And housing, man housing sucked ass, too... Hell, who am I kidding, I miss farm life, I'll prolly move back there someday. Always be a farmboy at heart! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. max-lmg/stano first time stack advise.
    By Krafter10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 05:50 PM
  2. Max Lmg & Superdrol Stack
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:48 PM
  3. 1ad/4ad stacked with max lmg?
    By enimity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 07:53 PM