Cycle Assist/PCT assist

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm in mid cycle and will be running short on cycle assist soon. I went online and saw that CEL cycle assist and pct assist were $75. I kept looking and found lecheek nutrition has cycle armor and ad-3 pct for $40. Is there that big of a difference between the two?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm in mid cycle and will be running short on cycle assist soon. I went online and saw that CEL cycle assist and pct assist were $75. I kept looking and found lecheek nutrition has cycle armor and ad-3 pct for $40. Is there that big of a difference between the two?
arimacare pro and life support by ai nutrition are my go to $30 each and they have EVERYTHING you need

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
arimacare pro and life support by ai nutrition are my go to $30 each and they have EVERYTHING you need
Well that's kind of my point. The lecheek nutrition is $40 for cycle armor AND ad3 pct. Just trying to save some money lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$75 each?! That's a ripoff. Are you in the US?

You can get a stack of both for $54.95 on Lockout.

Cycle Armor is underdosed IMO.

Ar1macare Pro is a good choice as well.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
$75 each?! That's a ripoff. Are you in the US?

You can get a stack of both for $54.95 on Lockout.

Cycle Armor is underdosed IMO.

Ar1macare Pro is a good choice as well.
75 for both

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is your cycle? You may just want to pick up an on cycle and then get a serm if you don't have one depending on your cycle.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
What is your cycle? You may just want to pick up an on cycle and then get a serm if you don't have one depending on your cycle.
IML Epi-Tren Rx 3 caps a day for 5 weeks. I'm only at my second week so by the time 5 weeks rolls around I might do 4 caps. I already have nolva ready for pct