Just started 4 andro

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I just started taking Blackstone labs brutal 4ce.. What are some things I can look forward to on this . I am on day 4 and everything I have felt has been placebo but what can I expect? Strength gains? How long does it take to feel ANYTHING from 4 andro?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Reactions: mw1
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Only thing you will feel is ripped off lol

Reactions: mw1

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Of course I've read about what the product SAYS it can do
I'm just curious to see if anyone has actually tried this and what it really does ...So I take it that blackstone isn't very popular round these parts

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course I've read about what the product SAYS it can do
I'm just curious to see if anyone has actually tried this and what it really does ...So I take it that blackstone isn't very popular round these parts
They actually haven't had the best feedback

john31

Awards
Lol Blackstone labs products are under dosed and over priced. Go with a different company

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd recommend trying hard rock supplements super mandro next time. It's stronger.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't take 4 Andro solo anyway tbh Op. What are your goals?

And to echo-yes there are different 3 different forms along with enhanced absorption but I still would go with a different brand next time. You will get 130mg daily-if I were you I would up the dosage to at least double (260mg) and order OL andros or super mandro and mandro the giant if funds permit.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Strength. Is what I am looking for. I am 6'2 280 and I want my bench up over 4 again

I want something to shoot my strength straight up!!!!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I know this is not just like taking test but..is it anywhere near like taking it ? I mean ..ya know...conversion wise? I'm just looking for something to pump up my strength