Need help on 1-AD decision!!

Roman4129

Awards
Hello,

I'm looking for a good 1-andro product and the two I'm looking to get in my local town store is the black stone chosen1? Or the hi-tech pharmaceutical labs 1-Ad. I will be stacking them with the black stone labs brutal force that I got for free. Just wondering which 1-andro product would be a better buy.

1-Ad
1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate. 75mg
5a-hydroxy lax acetate 50mg

Chosen1
1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one,
1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one Undecanoate,
1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one Caprylate. 65mg

Also would just a good OTC pct work?

Thank you

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly, I prefer our 1-Testosterone over our 1-AD due to the higher dosing. That said, the 1-AD includes a very nice dose of 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin, so that does impact results as well.

either 1-AD or 1-Testosterone and you'll see great results

Roman4129

Awards
Okay thanks for the advise. I'm going to try the 1-Test after this to see how my body will react to it. Is the only difference between the dosage and laxogen?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go woth Hi Tech. Pcik up 2 bottles and run 4 tabs per day.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay thanks for the advise. I'm going to try the 1-Test after this to see how my body will react to it. Is the only difference between the dosage and laxogen?
Solid decision bro.. you will love it. And yes.. that is correct and I understand what you are asking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid decision bro.. you will love it. And yes.. that is correct and I understand what you are asking.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Would also recommend the Hi-Tech's, tho either would work just fine the Hi-Tech is offering more compound at a better price.

Hi-Tech - 1-AD - Mind And Muscle

Yes

I believe Hi-Tech is formulating Chosen1 for Blackstone Lab's as well several others as well

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I REALLY love the 1 Test, it is a great compound and you got good bang for your buck.

Everything HI Tech is putting out right now is top notch in my book

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I REALLY love the 1 Test, it is a great compound and you got good bang for your buck.

Everything HI Tech is putting out right now is top notch in my book
to be fair, some of it is prohibitively expensive which sucks, but until the compounds become more popular and sell more, raw prices aren't going to drop down.

something to consider for those wary of the pricing, did you know the very first kg of superdrol(original, not current formula) cost >$20,000kg? That makes for a very expensive product to produce!

Right before the ban in 2009, 1kg of superdrol material was ~$2,750!

Roman4129

Awards
You guys think that an over the counter pct will be okay? Don't wanna be shut down for a while I a expecting it though. I'm only taking 120 mg of 4 andro and 150mg of 1 andro. I kno the dose is low for andro products but I wanna start small.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You guys think that an over the counter pct will be okay? Don't wanna be shut down for a while I a expecting it though. I'm only taking 120 mg of 4 andro and 150mg of 1 andro. I kno the dose is low for andro products but I wanna start small.
That dosage is too low imo. You want both of those to be at around 220-330 mg. That is a good starting place.

Roman4129

Awards
Yeah that's what I'm reading just thought I'd start small to see how the body takes it to know if the hormonal rout is something I can do. Would a Otc good pct wrk for those doses?

Roman4129

Awards
Also would running DAA during the cycle help keep my balls alive a little bit more? Or is it recommended to wait

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I'm reading just thought I'd start small to see how the body takes it to know if the hormonal rout is something I can do. Would a Otc good pct wrk for those doses?
yeah but there is a difference between too low and a proper dose worth your time.

You could otc pct, we've got data supporting reversitol v2 + tesobolan for recovery on other compounds, however you really want to have a Pharma grade serm if possible.

Roman4129

Awards
Okay thank you for the advice I'm going to up the doses too.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
What's the difference between the 1ad and 1test

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be fair, some of it is prohibitively expensive which sucks, but until the compounds become more popular and sell more, raw prices aren't going to drop down.

something to consider for those wary of the pricing, did you know the very first kg of superdrol(original, not current formula) cost >$20,000kg? That makes for a very expensive product to produce!

Right before the ban in 2009, 1kg of superdrol material was ~$2,750!
That is crazy.. superdrol raws now are more pricey than when it was legal.. but not that freakin high!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the difference between the 1ad and 1test
1-ad contains 50mg/tab of 1-andro + 50mg 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin, while 1-testosterone contains 110mg of 1-andro + 50mg 6,7 DHB.

I would use 1-AD for cutting, and 1-Testosterone for bulking

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
This may give you an idea at what the 1-Andro can do. I am running 1-Andro at 300mg per day right now. I have it stacked with 300mg of 4-Andro. I feel great! Today is day 27 and I am up about 9 pounds. I recommend you increasing the dose as was suggested. For PCT I will run Form XT and Testabolan. I do not think the DAA is necessary.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may give you an idea at what the 1-Andro can do. I am running 1-Andro at 300mg per day right now. I have it stacked with 300mg of 4-Andro. I feel great! Today is day 27 and I am up about 9 pounds. I recommend you increasing the dose as was suggested. For PCT I will run Form XT and Testabolan. I do not think the DAA is necessary.
DAA is actually a terrible idea to run both on cycle or during PCT.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/

Results

D-aspartic acid supplementation revealed no main effect for group in: estradiol; sex-hormone-binding-globulin; and albumin. Total testosterone was significantly reduced in D6 (P = 0.03). Analysis of free testosterone showed that D6 was significantly reduced as compared to D0 (P = 0.005), but not significantly different to D3. Analysis did not reveal any significant differences between D3 and D0. No significant correlation between initial total testosterone levels and responsiveness to d-aspartic acid was observed (r = 0.10, P = 0.70).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24074738

Before and after resistance training and supplementation, body composition and muscle strength, serum gonadal hormones, and serum D-ASP and d-aspartate oxidase (DDO) were determined. Body composition and muscle strength were significantly increased in both groups in response to resistance training (P < .05) but not different from one another (P > .05). Total and free testosterone, luteinizing hormone, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, and estradiol were unchanged with resistance training and D-ASP supplementation (P > .05). For serum D-ASP and DDO, D-ASP resulted in a slight increase compared with baseline levels (P > .05). For the D-ASP group, the levels of serum DDO were significantly increased compared with placebo (P < .05). The gonadal hormones were unaffected by 28 days of D-ASP supplementation and not associated with the observed increases in muscle strength and mass. Therefore, at the dose provided, D-ASP supplementation is ineffective in up-regulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no anabolic or ergogenic effects in skeletal muscle.

Roman4129

Awards
I'm going with the 1-AD and going to up my doses and look into getting a really good pct.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with the 1-AD and going to up my doses and look into getting a really good pct.
very cool :) let us know your thoughts, and keep a log if possible!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, I'm trying to decide between 1-ad and 1-testosterone. Good luck man, hit us up in you need anything!

Roman4129

Awards
I would go 1-test better bang for the buck with the mg. but thanks will do.

muzzy

Awards
After reading this forum...I will be doing my first cycle with Hi-Tech 1 Test.
How long should my first cycle be before following up with the PCT? After PCT how long do you wait prior to doing another cycle or can I go directly into the 1-AD for the cutting. I plan to do my first physique show in November

MG223

Awards
After reading this forum...I will be doing my first cycle with Hi-Tech 1 Test.
How long should my first cycle be before following up with the PCT? After PCT how long do you wait prior to doing another cycle or can I go directly into the 1-AD for the cutting. I plan to do my first physique show in November
For andro I keep reading the cycle works best at 6-8 weeks then directly into 4 weeks of pct

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
For andro I keep reading the cycle works best at 6-8 weeks then directly into 4 weeks of pct
I would recommend this as well. I would wait another 4-6 weeks after PCT to start another cycle. It may not hurt if you started another cycle after 4 weeks of PCT, but I have been told it's best to wait at least as long as your first cycle before starting a second. There may be other thoughts on this though.