Planning a heavy cycle, need some input

K

kristinapls

Awards
So i'm finishing up a cut rn and i'm looking to hop on this cycle in the next week or so. I've spent the last few months putting it together and wanted some feedback as to how i can best keep gains.

Superdrol 20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
Epistane 0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
Ghar1ne 10/10/10/20/20/20/20
OL Sup3r-4 0/0/0/220/220/220

Ar1macare Pro @ 8 caps ED 4 AM/PM
Taurine 3-4g as needed for back pumps
SNS Joint support XT for inevitable joint issues

TUDCA 500mg ED

PCT:
Nolva 10/10/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25/25
OL Sup3r PCT 10 caps for 4 weeks

I also am buying a bottle of OL Sup3r-Epi and was wondering if i should add that into my stack, or switch the epistane out with that to reduce liver stress? Basically i'm just trying to solidify the gains from the 4 weeks of SD and keep off fat etc. not really looking to add any additional mass after week 4 haha. The 4-andro is just in there to keep me from feeling like i got hit by a truck. I know epistane can be a real b!tch for joints but i've never run epiandro before so i don't know how it affects joints.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a horrible plan. But why not start the 4-Andro right away?

You want it in your system and working before the lethargy, etc. sets in. Why chase away side effects when you can try to prevent them first?

K

kristinapls

Awards
Not a horrible plan. But why not start the 4-Andro right away?

You want it in your system and working before the lethargy, etc. sets in. Why chase away side effects when you can try to prevent them first?
That's a good idea, I'll order some more and make that change. Any thoughts on the epistane vs epiandro?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I'd use some Comp Edge Labs TUDCA with that as well as Cycle Assist. In the next day or two Nutriverse will gave some good CEL/SNS deals (....buy 2 Cycle Assist get a free taurine, etc)
He already has Tudca and Armicare listed.

K

kristinapls

Awards
bump, so i noticed that i have a very small amount of gyno. it's not really visible but i can feel it and i'm 90% sure it's there. i've been using nolva 20 in the morning 20 at night ED. I'm pretty sure this happened when i was not off cycle or on pct, so should i still go through with this cycle but drop the 4-andro? honestly i'd rather just deal with the ugly sides than use an aromatizing compound and risk having to get surgery for gyno. also should i get letro or will nolva suffice? sorry for all the questions, i've never really had an issue w/ gyno before.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If it were me I'd start the epistane and sdrol at the same time, so the epi starts kicking in as you drop the sdrol or right before you do. But that's me.

K

kristinapls

Awards
If it were me I'd start the epistane and sdrol at the same time, so the epi starts kicking in as you drop the sdrol or right before you do. But that's me.
yea i suppose i could do that, but won't it be unduly harsh on my liver?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10 for the serm dosages...I would grab exemestane or arimidex asap for the gyno

K

kristinapls

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 20/20/10/10 for the serm dosages...I would grab exemestane or arimidex asap for the gyno
i have exemestane on hand and took 25mg two days ago... do i really need to be crashing my e2 in addition to using nolva? if so what's the recommended dosage protocol for gyno?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have exemestane on hand and took 25mg two days ago... do i really need to be crashing my e2 in addition to using nolva? if so what's the recommended dosage protocol for gyno?
I think 12.5mg is enough if the nips arent too messed up...idkthough, ive never had to use anything on cycle for my nips

K

kristinapls

Awards
I think 12.5mg is enough if the nips arent too messed up...idkthough, ive never had to use anything on cycle for my nips
Yeah its nothing visible yet, just sensitivity and feeling something combined with my paranoia haha. I'm restocking on ancillaries tonight, should I go with exemestane or letro?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think exemestane would be better, 12.5mg eod or e3d is what I would do

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got it. should i keep the nolva going through my cycle or give it a rest after a week or so?
I'm not entirely sure tbh...Maybe somebody with more knowledge could help you with that

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id run something like Heart Help or the like for lipid support. Superdrol trashes lipid panels..def don't neglect that. Watch blood pressure on those two as well.

K

kristinapls

Awards
Id run something like Heart Help or the like for lipid support. Superdrol trashes lipid panels..def don't neglect that. Watch blood pressure on those two as well.
doesn't armicare cover all that? also how would i watch bp?

btw i have started my cycle now. continuing the nolva and aromasin and i've got some more on the way. also ordered some letro just in case. i stopped feeling my nips because i've read lots of posts about how touching them will only continue/worsen the issue.

as far as sides i have got some acne on my face which isn't really bothersome. it's pretty early in but i've started to feel a little more fullness. then again, i'm coming off a cycle of a yellow dye pesticide (last dose 3 days ago) that we can't talk about here, so i was kinda carb depleted when i started anyways. i'm not really counting calories the first week bc i need to refeed but starting next week i'm gonna do 2800 @ 200g protein

K

kristinapls

Awards
Bump, I just got my epi. If I start it at 30mg at the beginning of week 3 and raise it to 45 at the beginning of week 5 when the sd is gone, would that be enough time for it to kick in?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards

btw i have started my cycle now. continuing the nolva and aromasin and i've got some more on the way. also ordered some letro just in case. i stopped feeling my nips because i've read lots of posts about how touching them will only continue/worsen the issue.

as far as sides i have got some acne on my face which isn't really bothersome. it's pretty early in but i've started to feel a little more fullness. then again, i'm coming off a cycle of a yellow dye pesticide (last dose 3 days ago) that we can't talk about here, so i was kinda carb depleted when i started anyways. i'm not really counting calories the first week bc i need to refeed but starting next week i'm gonna do 2800 @ 200g protein
Get a blood pressure cuff there cheap

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It might, not 100% sure on the ingredients in the product. How do you watch your blood pressure? Are you really running this cycle and not monitoring quite possibly the most important thing, your blood pressure?

What is your baseline blood pressure? I would start checking it.. you don't want elevated pressures throughout cycle.. it will hit your kidneys pretty hard.. not something I'd want to mess around with.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood pressure is literally the first thing I take care of whenever cycling.. I prefer to protect my kidneys considering they are not the most resilient of organs we mess around with in comparison to the liver.

K

kristinapls

Awards
It might, not 100% sure on the ingredients in the product. How do you watch your blood pressure? Are you really running this cycle and not monitoring quite possibly the most important thing, your blood pressure?

What is your baseline blood pressure? I would start checking it.. you don't want elevated pressures throughout cycle.. it will hit your kidneys pretty hard.. not something I'd want to mess around with.
It has red yeast rice powder...which I believe helps control bp correct? My baseline bp has always been pretty low (runs in the family), something like 110/59 if I recall correctly. The highest I've measured it was 120/61 on a cycle of 1ad/4ad.

K

kristinapls

Awards
Bump, tapered up to 2.5mg letro and my joints are destroyed. Is the letro gonna impede my gains on cycle? I honestly don't even know if I still have gyno so would it be better to taper off and use aromasin 25mg e3d for the remainder of my cycle? I don't wanna waste my superdrol because I was obsessing about some super tiny gyno that I may or may not have lol