DMZ to Ostarine to MSTEN

HBull

Awards
Hey guys.

I was planning on running a 8 week mild ostarine cycle right into a 6 week m-sten cycle. I got some good feedback on the idea and am running with it. Question is: I have 3 weeks worth of Super DMZ 2.0 laying around that I'd like to somehow use during the cycle. Any suggestions? I was the thinking the only way to do this would be 3 weeks DMZ 2.0, 8 weeks osta, 6 weeks msten. Is it too long of a shutdown period?

Thank you!

HBull

Awards
BTW: my stats are innaccurate haha I've tried to change em but the site is goofing. Currently 180 at 5'9ish and 24 yrs old

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just run one compound...Methylstenbolone alone will provide great results

linuxjon

Awards
17 week oral cycle?

Wood not do.

I feel pretty suppressed after just 8 weeks of Osta. Would hate to imagine going nine more weeks from here.

HBull

Awards
How about 8 weeks ostarine, 3 week mini pct with serm and natty test booster and then 8 weeks msten? I guess no DMZ haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about 8 weeks ostarine, 3 week mini pct with serm and natty test booster and then 8 weeks msten? I guess no DMZ haha.
I don't see many benefits coming from the ostarine except more shutdown

HBull

Awards
Sort of wanna give it a run.... have it laying around anyways.

linuxjon

Awards
Sort of wanna give it a run.... have it laying around anyways.
"Have it laying around" is not a good reason to decide which drugs to subject your body to.

IF you decided to run the Osta into the Msten (not a great idea at all), you'd definitely want a test base like Trest for the Msten part of the cycle, at minimum.

HBull

Awards
What do you think of Osta followed by a mini pct followed by Msten?

linuxjon

Awards
What do you think of Osta followed by a mini pct followed by Msten?
First off what dose Osta are you talking?

If you're only running something like 12.5mg of Osta, it wouldn't kill you. But it definitely wouldn't be the way I'd do it. And I'd still suggest getting Trest to run as a test base for the Msten.

HBull

Awards
Running Ostalean by EPG, How would you do it? Definitely willing to change plans.

I was thinking maybe 12.5 mg Osta for 4 weeks, 6 weeks Msten at 20mg and then 12.5 mg osta again for 4 weeks to solidify Msten gains. Then pct with nolva and clomi

linuxjon

Awards
Running Ostalean by EPG, How would you do it? Definitely willing to change plans.

I was thinking maybe 12.5 mg Osta for 4 weeks, 6 weeks Msten at 20mg and then 12.5 mg osta again for 4 weeks to solidify Msten gains. Then pct with nolva and clomi
What is your goal here?

People usually use Osta to preserve muscle while cutting. Msten is usually used to put on mass.

HBull

Awards
I wanted to run Osta to prime joints and get a bit leaner before diving into msten. But I think I might just run 8 weeks msten instead and use 12.5 mg osta in the pct.

linuxjon

Awards
I wanted to run Osta to prime joints and get a bit leaner before diving into msten. But I think I might just run 8 weeks msten instead and use 12.5 mg osta in the pct.
Hopefully someone else can jump in here and give some more advice, because I'm no expert.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I ran and like the results
Dmz 2.0 0/0/20/40/60/60
Alpha 1 20/40/60/60/0/0
Osta shred 0/0/0/0/0/0/2c/2c/2c/1c
Tamox 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/20/20/20/10
Super cadarine 0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30/30/30/20/20/20/20

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't go directly from pct straight into another cycle, that's an excellent way to permanently damage your hpta. Very bad idea.

HBull

Awards
I've decided to do the following: Low dose (12.5-15 mg ostarine) for weeks 1-6, Msten at 20 mg for 7 weeks and Nolva 20mg /Clomi 50mg / Osta 12.5 mg for PCT for 4-5 weeks depending on feels. Thoughts?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've decided to do the following: Low dose (12.5-15 mg ostarine) for weeks 1-6, Msten at 20 mg for 7 weeks and Nolva 20mg /Clomi 50mg / Osta 12.5 mg for PCT for 4-5 weeks depending on feels. Thoughts?
Don't use ostarine in pct, it will cause shutdown, even at low doses...Clomid dosing 50/50/25/25 Nolva 20/20/10/10 (40/40/20/20 would work too) Adding an otc pct supplement like sup3r pct is a nice way to top things off and provide further benefits

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would also start the methylstenbolone at a lower dosage and work up, 7 weeks is too long imo

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You clearly have no idea what you're doing so my suggestion is to never buy drugs without knowing how to use them.

It sounds like you're just going to do what you want anyway so good luck with whatever you do.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I honestly don't even see the point in the ostarine, it will just make the shutdown and lethargy worse, seeing as to how you don't have a test base...Definitely grab a good cycle support like ar1macare pro for the methylstenbolone and consider adding extra tudca

HBull

Awards
I honestly don't even see the point in the ostarine, it will just make the shutdown and lethargy worse, seeing as to how you don't have a test base...Definitely grab a good cycle support like ar1macare pro for the methylstenbolone and consider adding extra tudca
Yep! All on hand already!

HBull

Awards
You clearly have no idea what you're doing so my suggestion is to never buy drugs without knowing how to use them.

It sounds like you're just going to do what you want anyway so good luck with whatever you do.
What would you suggest? I am definitely open to suggestions

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
How would you recommend I lay out the cycle?
Lay it all out on the bathroom counter. Then go ahead and open all the bottles, emptying their contents into the commode. Flush. Repeat as necessary.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
All joking aside, why do you have to run all these compounds? Why not just pick one and roll with it? Or if you're dead set on taking all of it, don't drag it out into a 17 week oral only cycle. That's a ****ty idea.

HBull

Awards
All joking aside, why do you have to run all these compounds? Why not just pick one and roll with it? Or if you're dead set on taking all of it, don't drag it out into a 17 week oral only cycle. That's a ****ty idea.
I was thinking of running low dose osta for the leaning/ recomp effects and then msten for mass. Seeing as low dose osta doesn't suppress much, I'm just having trouble understanding the issue with my setup.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running low dose osta for the leaning/ recomp effects and then msten for mass. Seeing as low dose osta doesn't suppress much, I'm just having trouble understanding the issue with my setup.
I see where you're coming from, man. Don't believe that Osta won't shut you down because it will. With osta, you will need a SERM for pct. Don't use Osta in your pct, it will just further the suppression and make it that much harder to recover.

HBull

Awards
I see where you're coming from, man. Don't believe that Osta won't shut you down because it will. With osta, you will need a SERM for pct. Don't use Osta in your pct, it will just further the suppression and make it that much harder to recover.
Okay got it. So bad idea to run what I stated in my last post? (12.5 mg osta for 6 weeks and 20mg msten for 5-6)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't do all that. If you're dead set on running both why not just run both at the same time? They are meant for just about the opposite goals, msten for bulking and osta for cutting. Why not just run osta for longer and use msten as a "kicker"? 12 weeks osta and msten for the first few weeks of that maybe. I've never heard of anyone doing this but it could work.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Okay got it. So bad idea to run what I stated in my last post? (12.5 mg osta for 6 weeks and 20mg msten for 5-6)
Run one or the other, or both at the same time. If you run them at the same time then make sure the msten is during the last weeks of your run.
Osta will not lean you out, your diet will.
Osta is supposed to be decent at muscle sparing while you are eating in a calorie deficit.
Msten is typically used for bulking while in a calorie surplus.

You can't have both so stop thinking you can, especially from these 2 oral compounds.

Half the people with gleaming Osta reviews are new to lifting and dieting so it doesn't matter what they do they will make gains or notice a recomp effect.

Just run the **** with your cycle support and a serm for pct.

HBull

Awards
Run one or the other, or both at the same time. If you run them at the same time then make sure the msten is during the last weeks of your run.
Osta is supposed to be decent at muscle sparing while you are eating in a calorie deficit.

You can't have both so stop thinking you can, especially from these 2 oral compounds.

Half the people with gleaming Osta reviews are new to lifting and dieting so it doesn't matter what they do they will make gains or notice a recomp effect.

Okay awesome. So I'll save the osta for a later run. Do you think that M-Sten can be run for 7 weeks? And no osta in the pct right?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay awesome. So I'll save the osta for a later run. Do you think that M-Sten can be run for 7 weeks? And no osta in the pct right?
4 weeks, 6 weeks maximum but that's given that you are an experienced user

linuxjon

Awards
Osta WILL shut you down. I know, because I'm on it right now and just ended my cycle.

Here is the thing... Msten is a strong compound great for a short cycle.

Ostarine is fairly mild in terms of sides, and is great for a slow, long cycle.

Combining those two concepts into one run in this case doesn't seem like it's going to fit.

I know the feeling of wanting to use what you have. I have epistane I would have loved to have tossed into this cycle, but it made much more sense to put it off for future use (after a proper pct and time off)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Osta will suppress you I wouldn't use a word like shutdown because that's not what it is and it's very individual to the user. Superdrol will shut you down. Lol we're talking testicles the size of raisins

HBull

Awards

Okay got it! If I were to run msten for the last weeks, how would I lay that out?

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
This is exactly correct thats why you should flip that. As people are loosely throwing around the term "shut down". Osta supresses which is why i chose to throw it in at the end because the msten will shut you down. Hence why osta and armistane for 4 weeks with your pct accompanied by an additional 2 weeks of your pct of choice, and a natty t booster for those two weeks and 2 weeks after with no pct. will allow your natural test to come back slowly while still shutdown. I did it with dmz and alpha 1 and kept 80%of the size and strength gains and droped the water. It's all bro science untill you've done it.

Supressed with recovering t levels > total shutdown

HBull

Awards
This is exactly correct thats why you should flip that. As people are loosely throwing around the term "shut down". Osta supresses which is why i chose to throw it in at the end because the msten will shut you down. Hence why osta and armistane for 4 weeks with your pct accompanied by an additional 2 weeks of your pct of choice, and a natty t booster for those two weeks and 2 weeks after with no pct. will allow your natural test to come back slowly while still shutdown. I did it with dmz and alpha 1 and kept 80%of the size and strength gains and droped the water. It's all bro science untill you've done it.

Supressed with recovering t levels > total shutdown
Just to clarify, you're saying run Msten into pct wth would include osta, serm, and then 2 weeks of solely serm?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serm for pct, don't add anything hormonal lmao...Go do more research before you start a cycle

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO's $0.02

If you want to run a several month cycle then hop on injectables. It's safer and more effective over the long term.

Depending on the compound orals are typically ran in 4-6 week cycles (occasionally 8). Beyond that they lose their potency and become more detrimental to one's health. Essentially the risk-reward ratio shifts negatively.

HBull

Awards
ZOO's $0.02

If you want to run a several month cycle then hop on injectables. It's safer and more effective over the long term.

Depending on the compound orals are typically ran in 4-6 week cycles (occasionally 8). Beyond that they lose their potency and become more detrimental to one's health. Essentially the risk-reward ratio shifts negatively.
Not sure I'm ready to get on any injectables as of yet but thank you for your input! I'm considering a 6 week m-sten cycle alone at this point... might do 7 because will start at 10 mg for a week or two and do the remaining weeks at 20mg. Thoughts? Ample cycle support on hand btw.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Just to clarify, you're saying run Msten into pct wth would include osta, serm, and then 2 weeks of solely serm?
Like this
Msten 10/10/20/20/30/30
Serm 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/20/20/10/10
Osta 12.5mg & armistane25mg 0/0/0/0/0/0/2c/2c/2c/1c
Natural test boost 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x/
On cycle support up untill pct
And x is what ever variable you like as your t booster
I do not advise 8 weeks of hard orals with out test or hcg

linuxjon

Awards
Like this
Msten 20/20/40/40/60/60
I guess I just don't see the benefit here.

Most people say Osta isn't even noticeable until week 3-4. And 1-2 caps is a low dose. I can't imagine this doing anything except making him recover slower in Pct.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
I guess I just don't see the benefit here.

Most people say Osta isn't even noticeable until week 3-4. And 1-2 caps is a low dose. I can't imagine this doing anything except making him recover slower in Pct.
Do to the fact that you will be shut down from the msten anyway. The osta is to prevent the catabolic state or your hormones rebalancing equating to lost gains. Which by the way no serm except for hcg will combat immediately. Osta isn't noticable at high doses either it's just glorified tribulus. If you want noticable lets talk Rad 140 or Lgd 4033. This is like comparing var to tren. So in theory instead of starting from a complete shut down with no anabolic agent in your body you continue to use somthing less harsh to get back 50 or 70% instead of zero with just a serm. Osta only cycles are like taking just proviron to bulk.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Like this
Msten 20/20/40/40/60/60
Dude, no... just no
For one you should only cycle msten for 4 weeks. Some do 5 but that's their choice.

For two, your msten dose is way to high. Liver damage high.
Don't dose more then 25mg if you want to keep your liver.
10/10/20/20 is good.
15/15/20/20 is obviously a tad stronger.

People see gains as low as a 5/10/15/15 cycle.

Your 60mg 'idea' is reckless and dangerous.

kushbush

kushbush

Awards
Dude, no... just no
For one you should only cycle msten for 4 weeks. Some do 5 but that's their choice.

For two, your msten dose is way to high. Liver damage high.
Don't dose more then 25mg if you want to keep your liver.
10/10/20/20 is good.
15/15/20/20 is obviously a tad stronger.

People see gains as low as a 5/10/15/15 cycle.

Your 60mg 'idea' is reckless and dangerous.
I did put the values in wrong thinking it was dmz sorry about that but he is right. Also thank you for catching that. So half of those doses

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like this
Msten 10/10/20/20/30/30