Stacking Halodol and Epistane

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
What do you think about stacking these two for my 3rd cycle?

they are 25mg halo and 15mg epi per cap

What do you think about this.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cycle experience? Personally, I would run one or the other, and if you really want more results, consider stacking a non-methyl with one of them...Epistane and trenavar would be nice for a cut/recomp

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
Cycle experience? Personally, I would run one or the other, and if you really want more results, consider stacking a non-methyl with one of them...Epistane and trenavar would be nice for a cut/recomp
Ive ran 1 and 4 andro, and androbolic 250 which is a 4 blend. Im not a super expert but i do my research and what not. i also do need to recomp after i have been bulking for about 8 months now. 5'7 167

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think epistane would satisfy you...you could add trenavar, but its not necessary and might bring unwanted sides...triumphalis is also a great recomp compound worth looking into

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think epistane would satisfy you...you could add trenavar, but its not necessary and might bring unwanted sides...triumphalis is also a great recomp compound worth looking into
stacking 2 methylated compounds without knowing what 1 methylated compound will effect u is dumb.
epistane should be awesome with a test base and proper cycle assistant/pct
and don't even think about tren unless u r ready for sides.

bradray5871

Awards
Yeah i have to agree with the others about stacking 2 methyls, harsh on the liver and realistically unneeded. Do halo at 75-100 for 5-6 weeks with some cycle assist, lots of good food, and then do a good pct and you will be happy. Wait a few months, then run the epistane at 40 for 5-6 weeks, eat lots of good food and cycle assist, do a good pct, and you will be happy. Or do vice versa

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
5'7" @ 167? You should invest more time and money working hard and eating more. Take some creatine instead.

Cwayne

Cwayne

Awards
That was actual input. But don't worry, you can keep throwing anabolics into it. Surely that won't get ****ed up.
at 5'7 any specific weight you would like me to get to before running a cycle?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
at 5'7 any specific weight you would like me to get to before running a cycle?
Man, not to sound like a dick here, but if I could give you any advice it would to be keep training until you've exhausted every option before trying AAS. You can probably stand to gain a bunch more weight naturally before you use any PH/AAS. I wish I had waited until hitting 200 naturally to use any hormonals, but to each their own.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Not to justify anything here but 167 at 5'7 is not completely bad if he is somewhat lean, youd be suprised what people compete at at that height