Andro1 and andro4 or trest/epi

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your goals. Assuming you're talking about epistane, I'm on my first cycle of it and I haven't experienced a whole lot in terms of negative sides, and it's well known to be relatively safe in moderate doses.

Trestolone however I would not reccomend whatsoever for a first time user. Get some experience under your belt first.

1andro and 4 andro seem to be very safe options but I feel like comparing the two to epistane is like apples and oranges.

Bulking up I'd go: 1/4/epiandro
Cutting: epistane (that's what I'm running for contest prep)

Also make sure for the love of god you have the correct pct lined up and necessary on cycle supports!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane was my first cycle, gained 18.5lbs in 4 weeks, the joints got pretty bad on it as did the back pumps, but overall was very low in side effects...Look into triumphalis as well

Kd5151

Awards
Could you send me exactly what you took? I'm new to this so I'm trying to figure our everything.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rpn havoc 20/30/30/40 with Organ Shield as cycle support, Sup3r Pct 10/10/10/10 and Nolva 20/20/10/10 for post cycle...Was a pretty basic cycle

Kd5151

Awards
Do you remember about how much you spent? I have cycle aid but i don't think it's as strong as organ shield.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you remember about how much you spent? I have cycle aid but i don't think it's as strong as organ shield.
Total was about $150-$175 if I remember correctly...

Kd5151

Awards
Okay what I'm seeing is the rpn havoc has 90 pills and it's $30-35 and sup3r pct about the same price. I think I can get nolva for $30 also. And I'll also get organ shield

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay what I'm seeing is the rpn havoc has 90 pills and it's $30-35 and sup3r pct about the same price. I think I can get nolva for $30 also. And I'll also get organ shield
I would look into Lgi Damage Control instead of Organ Shield tbh, I ran Organ Shield because I wasn't as knowledgable...Damage Control has the addition of tudca, which will insure your liver safety while one a simple methylated cycle such as Epistane

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have to worry about affording your cycle then how are you going to afford the amount of food your going to need to build the muscle you want.

Kd5151

Awards
That's why I have to have a budget for my cycle. I already have a budget for my food and regular supplements

bradray5871

Awards
Definitely do some research before you run an active steroid like epistane. Stick with the dhea for your first cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure who your responding to, you were the only 1asking about the cycle

Kd5151

Awards
What? I know I was just saying I budgeted for my food, supplements, and pro hormones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing wrong with epi for first cycle, its actually pretty common