I'm new and need help with my ph

Kd5151

Awards
Need a little advice to help me take my first cycle I'm 175 pounds and 27yrs old, I've been working out for 3 1/2 years now and I've made good gains but want to get to 190 some day. I'm taking mass xtreme MethylSten 2, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one 6mg **
Milk Thistle 100mg **
NAC 100mg **
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established and I have the mass oct but I know I need a better pct and advice on an oct

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where's your cycle support, pct, serm, etc...?

What's the cycle plan?

And do you even know what compound that is?

Kd5151

Awards
That's why I'm here I'm new to this. I have xtreme pct but I'm wondering if I should take tamoxifen or something else as a pct? And I have cycle assist but I don't have an ai or anything.
It's a four week cycle and I was thinking of doing 12,12,18,18 because it's 6mg a pill.

I'm trying to learn all I can before I ever start taking this so any advice would be great

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's msten, not a good first cycle choice at all. I would reconsider this choice!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you recommend?
Honestly, a dhea based product. Lots of good effective choices out there that have way less side effects than msten. Check out spartan hard or Spartan Mass, you should be able to hit your target weight without all the nasty side effects that msten has. Maybe save the msten for 3rd or 4th cycle, it's pretty harsh. Feel free to pm me and I will help you get set up with a safe and effective first cycle.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, please save for a later date. That stuff will shut you down, HARD. Was originally investigated as male chemical castration. Very hard shut down, worse than real dianabol.
For pct, clomid for sure w that compound, Not tamoxifen. And probably some hcg.
So like Yates84 stated, start with a 1-andro or 4-andro compound or something like "andro quad" by primevallabs.com that has both and cpl other ingredients I personally think Are good. The dose is a little on the light side so I like the stack Mrsupps sells w the forma stanzol that I'd use after w the forged pct it comes with.
Or 1-andro by primeval should also do the trick if your workout and calories and Sleep are correct. PM if u have any questions. Many here willing to help. I'm just one. Best of luck sir.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep these guys all got you covered. That's what I was getting at by asking was it seemed like you didn't know much about it (which is really bad when you already bought the product). Take your time to learn what you're taking and doing before you end up in over your head and having serious problems

Kd5151

Awards
Yeah unfortunately I bought it but fortunately I haven't started taking anything and I'll sell it on eBay for as much as I paid so it'll be ok

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah unfortunately I bought it but fortunately I haven't started taking anything and I'll sell it on eBay for as much as I paid so it'll be ok
Smart man. You can always just hang on to it for a later cycle tho too. These things are good for years.