Sensitive Nips on Epistane?!?!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running epistane by OL uk at 30mg a day, 15mg pre workout and 15mg in the morning. Try to split the dose as evenly as possible at about 8 hours. Unfortunately I'm stuck to 15mg caps...

Anyhow, my nips have been slightly sensitive to the touch, I'm aware that epistane is supposed to be s pretty dry compound but is this normal??, I do have a very very small amount of gyno which could be pre puberty, as I used to be a bit of a chunky kid.

Could it be a result of not splitting my doses evenly enough? Ive started ACP as well, currently not running a test base.

Any advice appreciated, first time running epi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Supports on this?

ACP is...? (Sorry)

Very uncommon but possible to have issues, at that dose its highly unlikely/uncommon

Not disbelieving but I have to say a lot of the time its just mental, or people strait up just fidget with nipples too much from worrying, lol.

Jump on an AI and monitor by only feeling for lumps IMO, not sensitivity unless it also occurs while not touching them

What do you have on hand to deal with issues?
If nothing, fix that

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Actually, sensitive nips on any type of cycle is common...as long as they aren't TOO sensitive!
Anytime you mess around with your hormones, these things can happen...people flip out when their nips get a little puffy and/or sensitive!

Its not the end of the world, and in most cases, its not even a sign of gyno developing.
If youre just running Epi, things will be fine. Especially at 30mgs...if you want, throw in a AI, but if you are already towards the end of your cycle, just keep a good eye on things, and try not to freak out, and make for a good PCT soon enough!!!
Best of luck, man. Have a good run!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little over a week in. I'm already on ACP so I'll continue that

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Youll be fine man. What does ACP have in it?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimacare Pro is pretty all inclusive, it's on Olympus Labs website and has a lot of awesome feedback.

I've done a couple but never epistane and early ones were from BS companies that I'm pretty sure was bunk product.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine with that stuff, man.
Give yourself another full week and then let us know how things are going.

Ive done quite a few cycles, and Epi didn't treat me too well...most folks love it though!

Didnt have any estro problems, but just felt like hell the whole time.
That OL stuff should be plenty for the epi.
Best of luck man!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Every cycle my nips itch or get sore always subsides fine give it some time arimacare was fine for me even with tren

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are the results so far? Im curious as to how olympus labs epistane is...As for the nipples, don't touch them, if it gets worse, especially if they get puffy and sore, I would buy arimidex or aromasin asap, I actually experienced gyno symptoms towards the end of my 4th week on epistane

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran epistane at 48 mg and yes nips were sensitive and I was advised to stop touching them and I did and it stopped being sensitive.
but if it gets too crazy then that would be weird

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It's not like I can feel your lumps and properly diagnose you lol. But if it gets really nasty, hop off and blast some Ralox. I doubt it'd get that serious especially with something like Epi. You're worrying too much man.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are the results so far? Im curious as to how olympus labs epistane is...As for the nipples, don't touch them, if it gets worse, especially if they get puffy and sore, I would buy arimidex or aromasin asap, I actually experienced gyno symptoms towards the end of my 4th week on epistane
So far so good, I'm prepping for a show, about 5 weeks out now and I'm staying pretty full while leaning out. Even without being super aggressive with cardio/diet. I'd say it was definitely legit if I was guessing. Joints were ****ed a few days ago but I started on a new joint support and it's helped alot

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not like I'm sitting here squeezing them all day lol. I was just being cautious, plan on bumping to 45 mg closer to showtime.