Girlfriend running Osta/Rad. Cycle support or PCT needed?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I know. You're asking, "why is she doing that!? She'll ruin herself!" Been down that road. Her body. I'm not going to stop her. What I WILL do is make sure she does it CORRECTLY. She's doing:
15mg/day Ostarine by Androgenix
20mg/day Rad-140 by Innovapharm
If she starts getting any side effects, she's going to stop taking them. No doubt about it. However, if she can make it through the 6 weeks that she wants to do, I feel like she should need a PCT of some sort.
My main question to all of you is: WHAT does a woman do for a PCT or Cycle support for SARMs???

Please, if you just wanna talk smack and call her dumb or me dumb, take it somewhere else lol. Just need some advice so she can have babies in the future!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I know. You're asking, "why is she doing that!? She'll ruin herself!" Been down that road. Her body. I'm not going to stop her. What I WILL do is make sure she does it CORRECTLY. She's doing:
15mg/day Ostarine by Androgenix
20mg/day Rad-140 by Innovapharm
If she starts getting any side effects, she's going to stop taking them. No doubt about it. However, if she can make it through the 6 weeks that she wants to do, I feel like she should need a PCT of some sort.
My main question to all of you is: WHAT does a woman do for a PCT or Cycle support for SARMs???

Please, if you just wanna talk smack and call her dumb or me dumb, take it somewhere else lol. Just need some advice so she can have babies in the future!
Maybe you should STOP her if you want her to have babies in the future.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275804-female-ostarine-safety.html

"From my opinion, I would never give a Bicalutamid-Derivative like Ostarine or S-4 and S-23 to a woman. The next safe compound regarding teratogenic effects is VK-5211 (former LGD) or RAD-140. It's not worth to play with such mechanics for couple of pounds of muscle mass. There are much safer compounds out there.
I can completely understand that Ostarine is attractive: anabolic effect only, supposedly no androgenic effects, low suppression ect. ect. But when you think you found the holy grail... in the most cases it is not the perfect substance it supposed to be"

PS. If you read it and still want to answer your initial questions, let me know

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you should STOP her if you want her to have babies in the future.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275804-female-ostarine-safety.html

"From my opinion, I would never give a Bicalutamid-Derivative like Ostarine or S-4 and S-23 to a woman. The next safe compound regarding teratogenic effects is VK-5211 (former LGD) or RAD-140. It's not worth to play with such mechanics for couple of pounds of muscle mass. There are much safer compounds out there.
I can completely understand that Ostarine is attractive: anabolic effect only, supposedly no androgenic effects, low suppression ect. ect. But when you think you found the holy grail... in the most cases it is not the perfect substance it supposed to be"

PS. If you read it and still want to answer your initial questions, let me know
Maybe he does't want kids. Win win, no baby, yes gainz.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What did she decide and how's it goin? I'm thinkn of putting my wife on liquid lgd or liquid osta.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he does't want kids. Win win, no baby, yes gainz.
I dont know, would you ever take a compound that would leave you permanently a half man? Just for muscles? I mean, to sacrifice such an important function of your body for 5?pounds of muscles.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
No kids for us were happy with 2 and I'm on trt so my swimmers are done!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle support is definitely a good idea but no pct is required.

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
fame126 don't count on trt as birth control for yourself. Wife decided she wanted a 2nd baby and I was able to pull it off at 200mg/wk been on trt for a couple years now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
20mg Rad? Holy smokes

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Ended up dropping Osta after 2 weeks. Clit enlargement. Stayed on Rad for another week. Stayed same. Dropped the Rad. Took a week and a half off of everything. Everything is back to normal. Back to the Ostarine to see if she can handle that solo. Basically just experimenting haha.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ended up dropping Osta after 2 weeks. Clit enlargement. Stayed on Rad for another week. Stayed same. Dropped the Rad. Took a week and a half off of everything. Everything is back to normal. Back to the Ostarine to see if she can handle that solo. Basically just experimenting haha.
sounds ridiculous. Shouldn't that be a warning she should heed? No comprende man

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
To me, this begs the question of what IS a safe compound for a female to run? I'd assume MK677. Is there anything else? Perhaps if we can find some well-tolerated alternatives she will abandon this idea more easily.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To me, this begs the question of what IS a safe compound for a female to run? I'd assume MK677. Is there anything else? Perhaps if we can find some well-tolerated alternatives she will abandon this idea more easily.
Anavar. Ha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Really? Aren't DHT based compounds were more virilizing?
Anavar is the time-tested tried and true go-to anabolic for women. Little to no side effects and quite effective at leaning out, getting stronger, and building muscle.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is the time-tested tried and true go-to anabolic for women. Little to no side effects and quite effective at leaning out, getting stronger, and building muscle.
Thanks for the information. I can add that to my list of stuff I learned today. Hopefully OP finds her some oxandrolone so she can play it safer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for the information. I can add that to my list of stuff I learned today. Hopefully OP finds her some oxandrolone so she can play it safer.
Yeah, problem is finding legit anavar or accurately dosed. You don't wanna give a girl anadrol thinking it's just anavar.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If she can't handle rad then she has no business doing any kind of anabolics! Rad is the least androgenic PED you could possibly use. Time to look into some natural options imo

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm late to the party on this discussion, subbed cause I have female friend at work that's looking to try some form of PED/Sarm, think the whole sterility thing is going to scare her away but I told her I'd let her know what I found out on the board.

As for birth control did you guys know that a vasectomy doesn't always work, sometimes it just changes the color of the baby?! Oh well, live and learn I guess. :p

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
lifted67 HAHAHA thank you man I was having a bad that helped out tremendously.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established