First post, need some help

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up AM fam, been doing a lot of research on what kind of cycle to put together and my conclusion is , there's too much information online! Everything has multiple answers so thought I'd ask you guys for some help, I finished an intense cut at the beginning of this year I ended at 195 from 220 (high bf due to trying a dirty bulk just eating everything in sight) and got my wisdom teeth pulled last week which left me without eating which made me drop to 187 so now im trying to get my weight back above 200 within 2-3 months. Very interested in hi tech 1-ad and maybe a 4 andro as the base and also add something like dmz 2.0 by blackstone or eq by liquid labs , those are the main products im looking at, however I seen the Spartan products on here and was thinking about Spartan hard or Spartan mass as well, I have like 3 bottles of osta , one of lgd and one of laxo (all by primeval) in my cabinet as well but think I need something stronger to get to my goal (also thinking about using the osta in the pct since it gave me a sort of godly feeling could help with any shutdown) any help would be appreciated guys also will log whatever I decide to run Incase anyone's interested!

bradray5871

Awards
Start small and make sure you research side effects of what you choose and have everything you need in hand to deal with sides, pct , on cycle support if needed and have your diet and training on point or you will be disappointed. 4 andro and 1-ad are good starter compounds, and don't be afraid to run them at a good dose because they are fairly mild, but still work. SDMZ 2.0 is a strong stack, so definitely save that for a later cycle.

Good luck, and i would be careful with osta in pct, it is suppresive and can hinder pct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will get better luck if you post this in the anabolic section on here. Also I think super mandro and andro the giant would be a good stack for you. But whatever you decide to run I'd be interested in following.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I saw somewhere that Sparta Nutrition may or may not be coming out with DMZ and Msten? I may have read it wrong but if not, I definitely think those are worth waiting for while you do some more research.
Dma378 yates84

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
For your base I would use Hitech 1-testosterone instead of 1ad. It's 110mg per cap with the cyclosome delivery system, so basically double the mg per pill roughly.

I think if you do Hitech 1-testosterone at 330mg and Olympus 4dhea product at 330mg per day stacked for 6 weeks you will be very happy.

Save the sdmz2 and avoid the methyls till you get your groove back a bit. Wouldn't advise Osta in pct either. Ping me if you have any questions and I can help ya get setup

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For your base I would use Hitech 1-testosterone instead of 1ad. It's 110mg per cap with the cyclosome delivery system, so basically double the mg per pill roughly.

I think if you do Hitech 1-testosterone at 330mg and Olympus 4dhea product at 330mg per day stacked for 6 weeks you will be very happy.

Save the sdmz2 and avoid the methyls till you get your groove back a bit. Wouldn't advise Osta in pct either. Ping me if you have any questions and I can help ya get setup
I agree, no Ostarine in PCT. Atleast at this point for you.

I don't trust Blackstone Labs anyways, so I would definitely wait for Sparta Nutrition and see what they have coming.

I am not familiar with the milder and newer prohormones either though. So I will always recommend a little stronger because that's all I have experience with.

It all comes down to the research you've done and deciding on if something harsher is okay with you and will work for your lifestyle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I saw somewhere that Sparta Nutrition may or may not be coming out with DMZ and Msten? I may have read it wrong but if not, I definitely think those are worth waiting for while you do some more research.
Dma378 yates84
Trest msten dmz are for sures, some others possibly in the works as well ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Thanks everyone! Probably going to go with something like this , although tempted to add ether the eq or maybe the bottle of lgd I have already. I have Olympus pct already wondering what do you guys recommend for on cycle ? I will decide what I go with by this Friday and order everything then , also will log to make my first log will be as detailed as possible

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! Probably going to go with something like this , although tempted to add ether the eq or maybe the bottle of lgd I have already. I have Olympus pct already wondering what do you guys recommend for on cycle ? I will decide what I go with by this Friday and order everything then , also will log to make my first log will be as detailed as possible
These are non methyl so liver impact will be low. You could throw in some blood pressure and other support though. I'd say it's optional and could always be included in your pct if bloods show elevated. Pick up the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs for pre cycle and post pct bloods maybe even post cycle pre pct bloods

The m&m stuff is nice, but the liquid is a little hassle (I've used their TE product). You could looks at Hitech equibolin (I am very interested in it myself)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, you have some good advice and recommendations going on here already. At least 3 of the current Sparta Nutrition line of Andros would suit your goals perfectly. As stated we will be coming out with the methyls and TD Trest soon, but sounds like that ought to be for a future run. Hit me up if you have any questions about the products, and if you want to know more about Ostarine also. I love the stuff too, but it's definitely not going to "help" with shutdown to put it in your words.

Thanks rascal14 for the mention buddy

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
OP, you have some good advice and recommendations going on here already. At least 3 of the current Sparta Nutrition line of Andros would suit your goals perfectly. As stated we will be coming out with the methyls and TD Trest soon, but sounds like that ought to be for a future run. Hit me up if you have any questions about the products, and if you want to know more about Ostarine also. I love the stuff too, but it's definitely not going to "help" with shutdown to put it in your words.

Thanks rascal14 for the mention buddy
Thanks man im definitely lookin to try some of Spartans stronger stuff But like you guys are saying maybe hold off till my second cycle , I understand what everyone is saying about osta but I've ran 2 bottles of it in the past and for some reason I never felt any sides from it kind of the opposite where I felt higher libido even for some time after I was off and then it just seemed like everything went back to normal never had any signs of shutdown coulda just been a placebo type effect , will look out for everything coming from Spartan thou and will most likely hit you up for suggestions on second cycle !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always recommend cel cycle assist on cycle for anything hormonal. Even with light compounds, there is usually at least some impact on overall body functions and nothing in cycle assist will hurt even off cycle. General health benefits for anytime. You could even half dose if you're really wanting to be "thrifty" but it's not a pricey supp anyways and frankly, it's your health. Might as well be cautious.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I always recommend cel cycle assist on cycle for anything hormonal. Even with light compounds, there is usually at least some impact on overall body functions and nothing in cycle assist will hurt even off cycle. General health benefits for anytime. You could even half dose if you're really wanting to be "thrifty" but it's not a pricey supp anyways and frankly, it's your health. Might as well be cautious.
Yeah that's what I was thinking about I'll look into it thanks , what do you think about like animal Stak as an add on as well ? (Also not trying to be cheap would be fine with a more expensive on cycle and post cycle that works then a cheap one that's just ok)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
These are non methyl so liver impact will be low. You could throw in some blood pressure and other support though. I'd say it's optional and could always be included in your pct if bloods show elevated. Pick up the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs for pre cycle and post pct bloods maybe even post cycle pre pct bloods

The m&m stuff is nice, but the liquid is a little hassle (I've used their TE product). You could looks at Hitech equibolin (I am very interested in it myself)
Yeah I looked at hi tech equibolin too im leaning towards making my cycle OL 1 and 4 andro for 6 weeks and equibolin weeks 2,3,4 and 5 if not the equibolin I might just add the lgd I have , you guys have been more help then expected though I appreciate it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I looked at hi tech equibolin too im leaning towards making my cycle OL 1 and 4 andro for 6 weeks and equibolin weeks 2,3,4 and 5 if not the equibolin I might just add the lgd I have , you guys have been more help then expected though I appreciate it
Yeah man whatever works. Either of those options would treat you well. I've never used lgd so can't comment on it unfortunately

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah that's what I was thinking about I'll look into it thanks , what do you think about like animal Stak as an add on as well ? (Also not trying to be cheap would be fine with a more expensive on cycle and post cycle that works then a cheap one that's just ok)
Don't waste your money on the animal stack. There's nothing in there that you need and it's prop blends so you don't even know what you're getting from the bits that might be beneficial.

A good multi like orange triad and the cycle assist are much better choices

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money on the animal stack. There's nothing in there that you need and it's prop blends so you don't even know what you're getting from the bits that might be beneficial.

A good multi like orange triad and the cycle assist are much better choices
Sounds good thanks!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys got one more question for you , so I'm more then likely going with ol 1 and 4 andro 6-8 weeks do you guys think ol sup3r pct is sufficient ? I got a brand new bottle for free in my stash but don't mind spending more if you guys think something like nolva or clomid is necessary , also is an AI needed (or at least to have on hand) if so same thing would an Otc be sufficient or something pharma grade ? Thanks will place order tomorrow and also will log make it my first log and post it on here

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys got one more question for you , so I'm more then likely going with ol 1 and 4 andro 6-8 weeks do you guys think ol sup3r pct is sufficient ? I got a brand new bottle for free in my stash but don't mind spending more if you guys think something like nolva or clomid is necessary , also is an AI needed (or at least to have on hand) if so same thing would an Otc be sufficient or something pharma grade ? Thanks will place order tomorrow and also will log make it my first log and post it on here
I would get pharma grade SERM to have on hand. I also would recommend having an AI on hand for post PCT

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Texaslifter. A SERM is needed.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys will make sure to have both on hand just in case , should be ordering tonight just still trying to make up my mind ol or hi tech

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys will make sure to have both on hand just in case , should be ordering tonight just still trying to make up my mind ol or hi tech
Both are high quality. Both have novel absorbtion systems. But I wouldn't decide based on the absorbtion systems. I would pick whichever has the best dosing to fit your cycle plan and has the best price vs. total mg.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
And FYI, all our andros, cycle supports, and everything else are 40% off until Monday at our website using code "

I was almost sure to go with Olympus but only difference was I could get hi tech locally and looks really good too but it's funny as soon as I posted my last comment I saw the flash40 email it's a sign hah

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting for shipment confirmation from Olympus . Lol then will post log thanks again for the help everyone