Hi tech pharmaceuticals 1-test & decabolin stack?

BBrocks77

Awards
I have been looking at this stack, but am wondering if anyone has ran it before. Would like some feedback on it if you have ran it. Let me know what you guys think of it. Thanks!

1-test ingredients:
1-androstenedione, 1-androstenediol and 1-Androsterone

Decabolin ingredients:
19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one Decanoate

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one has run that specific stack that I know of due to them both being very new products. That said, they would make for one hell of a stack.

For your personal info, 1-Testosterone only has 2 ingredients, they are 110mg 1-andro(1-dhea) + 50mg 6,7 DHB. The 1-andro(1-dhea) converts to 1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol, and those then convert to 1-testosterone via the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase & 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzymes.

Now, here is why I think this stack would absolutely rock:

1. Highly anabolic - the active target steroid 1-testosterone has an anabolic rating 2-7x(depending on what literature you view) stronger than that of testosterone itself. This means big muscle gains, which can be seen from our loggers running this ingredient at only 200mg/day(2 pils of 1-testosterone gives you 220mg) gaining 8-16.8lbs so far.

2. Benefits of Deca - Deca is usually added to a steroid cycle when the user is looking to increase gains, but not increase side effects. By adding deca to 1-testosterone, you're increasing the anabolic nature, while not opening yourself up to unwanted sides that you may see if you simply doubled your dose of 1-testosterone

3. Joint health - Gaining weight & strength very quickly can take its toll on your joints. Deca increases collagen synthesis, which means your joints are better cushioned, and you'll have way less potential joint pain.

I'd run this stack as follows:

Length: 4-6 weeks
Dosing: 1-Testosterone @ 2-3tabs/day + Decabolin @ 2/day

BBrocks77

Awards
No one has run that specific stack that I know of due to them both being very new products. That said, they would make for one hell of a stack.

For your personal info, 1-Testosterone only has 2 ingredients, they are 110mg 1-andro(1-dhea) + 50mg 6,7 DHB. The 1-andro(1-dhea) converts to 1-androstenedione and 1-androstenediol, and those then convert to 1-testosterone via the 3-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase & 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzymes.

Now, here is why I think this stack would absolutely rock:

1. Highly anabolic - the active target steroid 1-testosterone has an anabolic rating 2-7x(depending on what literature you view) stronger than that of testosterone itself. This means big muscle gains, which can be seen from our loggers running this ingredient at only 200mg/day(2 pils of 1-testosterone gives you 220mg) gaining 8-16.8lbs so far.

2. Benefits of Deca - Deca is usually added to a steroid cycle when the user is looking to increase gains, but not increase side effects. By adding deca to 1-testosterone, you're increasing the anabolic nature, while not opening yourself up to unwanted sides that you may see if you simply doubled your dose of 1-testosterone

3. Joint health - Gaining weight & strength very quickly can take its toll on your joints. Deca increases collagen synthesis, which means your joints are better cushioned, and you'll have way less potential joint pain.

I'd run this stack as follows:

Length: 4-6 weeks
Dosing: 1-Testosterone @ 2-3tabs/day + Decabolin @ 2/day
Thanks for all the info! What PCT would you recommend running after the cycle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the info! What PCT would you recommend running after the cycle?
you have two options here.

#1 - SERM: If you go this route, I highly stress the importance of using pharmaceutical grade SERM, and not research chemicals. These compounds are 100% legal to import, and are easily found with a quick search online.

#2 - OTC: My favorite OTC PCT is Reversitol v2 + Testabolan. Here is a quick example of why...Keep in mind the compounds he used in this cycle. FAR more suppressive than these 2 products.

****EDIT: FINAL RESULTS****

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT

Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 22 PCT

Test: 769 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 32.6 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.3 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.7 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 20.4 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Day 29 PCT FINAL BLOOD
Test: 879 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 26.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 6.8 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 6.2 (2-8.6 normal)
Free Testosterone: 22.7 (9-30 ng/dL normal)

Just finished the following cycle:

Epistane: 30/40/40/40/50/50
Superdrol: Pulsed 10mg MWF pre-workout
RS Transaderm: 5 pumps per day

BBrocks77

Awards
If I go with a SERM, which would you run clomid or Nolva? If I can not get my hands on it would the OTC pct you suggested suffice and help bring me back to normal levels? What you posted did that guy run the OTC or a SERM

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my pleasure. please let me know if you end up running this stack, I would really love to be able to follow along with your progress!

BBrocks77

Awards
Will do man! Probably going to plan on running it in a month or so

Darlz

Awards
Hmmmm... Is it coincidence that Hi-Tech pharm owns Iforce nutrition(who make Testobolan and Reversitol V2) ? Would explain why you appear to be pushing them quite hard. I have a hard time believing 2 OTC test boosters helped someone recover off superdrol(even if it was a pulse) and epistane. Nothing personal here but this is one example of someone recovering in 29 days contradicts the hundreds of threads over the years Ive seen from kids using OTC products for their PCT and struggling thru being shut down for months as a result.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm... Is it coincidence that Hi-Tech pharm owns Iforce nutrition? Would explain why you appear to be pushing them quite hard. I have a hard time believing 2 OTC test boosters helped someone recover off superdrol(even if it was a pulse) and epistane. Nothing personal here but this is one example of someone recovering in 29 days contradicts the hundreds of threads over the years Ive seen from kids using OTC products for their PCT and struggling thru being shut down for months as a result.
I have worked with iForce Nutrition since 2007. iForce Nutrition was bought by Hi-tech in 2015.

The logger was an end user who purchased the products with his own money, and kept the log on his own accord. Are you suggested I somehow invented this logger? The end user results speak for themselves. Don't believe them? Don't use the products and use a SERM, which is why I provided the OP with 2 options he can use. What is the issue there?

Darlz

Awards
I have worked with iForce Nutrition since 2007. iForce Nutrition was bought by Hi-tech in 2015.

The logger was an end user who purchased the products with his own money, and kept the log on his own accord. Are you suggested I somehow invented this logger? The end user results speak for themselves. Don't believe them? Don't use the products and use a SERM, which is why I provided the OP with 2 options he can use. What is the issue there?
Im not suggesting you invented this logger, no. But I have noticed over the last couple months, it appears that your angle here is to just sell products. Which obviously taints the information you are trying to teach to some of the novice's around here. And I think its actually kinda irresponsible to suggest that someone can recover in 29 days off a Superdrol and Epistane cycle by using OTC PCT products. And yes, you provided 2 options including a serm, but even when he asked details about the serm, it was almost like you had to bring up those Iforce products again just in case. No direct disrespect man. I just think thats kinda corny.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not suggesting you invented this logger, no. But I have noticed over the last couple months, it appears that your angle here is to just sell products. Which obviously taints the information you are trying to teach to some of the novice's around here. And I think its actually kinda irresponsible to suggest that someone can recover in 29 days off a Superdrol and Epistane cycle by using OTC PCT products.
my angle here is to promote the companies that I work for by suggesting the products that I personally believe in(note how many products I discuss out of the ~300 made for the various 8 brands I represent. MAYBE 20? Less than 10% are mentioned on here by me at any given time), in addition to helping to educate users on dietary supplement knowledge.

I am showing an end user another end users EXACT results, verified by blood work. Just because you personally don't believe it, doesn't make it any less true.

I specifically told the user he has two options, which is the case for everyone on this forum. You run hormones, your PCT presents you with two options...SERM or OTC. That choice is a personal one and I like providing every facet of all information to people so they can make up their own mind.

If I was simply ramming products down peoples throats, I would not have mentioned a SERM, but instead said "herp derp, these products are all you need, i promise bro!"

Darlz

Awards
Like I said, nothing personal. But coming from someone who subscribes here solely for the information from experienced users and to pass on information that Ive learned in my 10+ years of exercise and supplementation, Its really starting to look like your main focus on this forum is selling products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, nothing personal. But coming from someone who subscribes here solely for the information from experienced users and to pass on information that Ive learned in my 10+ years of exercise and supplementation, Its really starting to look like your main focus on this forum is selling products.
I will continue to provide users with ALL the information. In the instance of PCT, their options are 2 fold, and I will continue to provide those 2 options so each person can make the best decision for them.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer clomid myself.

the user I quoted ran Reversitol v2 + testabolan. here is a link to his log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html
Clomid is my preference as well, 50/50/50/50. I hope you run this.. I'd love to see the results! OTC, I prefer for direct test boosting..

Test Boosting: 300mg L-Dopa Twice Daily
Libido: Maca 5g Daily
Cortisol Control: ReduceXT or Abliterate Advanced

Any and all of those can be added to Clomid or Testabolan + Reversitol V2 but 100% not needed. My last OTC Pct was Inimidate SRT + Tropinol XP but there are many solid PCT options and combinations available.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi tech pharmaceuticals 1-test & decabolin stack?

IMO, I would not risk an OTC PCT.

Go with a SERM. Adding OTC to a SERM is great, but a SERM is a must.

If you can't run a proper PCT you can't run a proper cycle.

BBrocks77

Awards
Thanks for all your input guys! So you suggest I run clomid at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, with no taper down?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all your input guys! So you suggest I run clomid at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, with no taper down?
I never in all of my pcts ever tapered down. Clomid is not a drug that needs that. AIs like Adex and letro need tapering but not a serm like clomid or nolva.

BBrocks77

Awards
I will continue to provide users with ALL the information. In the instance of PCT, their options are 2 fold, and I will continue to provide those 2 options so each person can make the best decision for them.
Do I need to have an AI on hand with these compounds? Or do I not need to worry about it?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I need to have an AI on hand with these compounds? Or do I not need to worry about it?
I have my serious doubts you will need one, but its always best to have one on hand IMO. I would be truly truly shocked if you needed it though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not in my opinion, no. The only one which has any chance of aromatizing at an appreciable level is the 4-andro, and that would require a LARGE dose to see any issues with estrogen.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd cap the 1-test dose at 8-12 weeks, decabolin at 12-16 weeks as maxes

christian15

Awards
I thought so, I really like this stack. I can see my body fat lowering n aggression thru the roof at the gym. Also going up on weights at the gym. I really don't write on forums but I give props to hi tech for this stack. Awesome!!

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that both these compounds kill libido and just make you lethargic. Won't this make for a miserable cycle. Given that cyclosome is as powerful as promised?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that both these compounds kill libido and just make you lethargic. Won't this make for a miserable cycle. Given that cyclosome is as powerful as promised?
Yup they definitely are capable of causing letheragy. It tends to vary per person. That's why you can throw in 4dhea as our 1-testosterone product in order to offset the lethargy side effects.

CaliGainz

CaliGainz

Awards
my pleasure. please let me know if you end up running this stack, I would really love to be able to follow along with your progress!
I'm running the hi tech decabolin and 1-ad stack now. 8 days in. GREAT results. Hard gainer for sure as far as LEAN muscle goes...

I'm 5'11" 196lb with 19%body fat.

I started with 1-ad (3 a day) and Decabolin (2 a day) I picked up a bottle of your 1-Testosterone once I realized I'd need more product to fulfill a 6-8 week cycle. Currently taking (2)1-testosterones and (1)1-ad instead of the (3)1-ads. For the little but laxogen etc if it helps. This is my first prohormone cycle. I'm an ex professional cyclist (mtn biking and road) and have used some older compounds that aid that activity ;) but I have been completely natural for years. More into weight training now (obvious by my weight haha) and looking for lean gains and increased stamina and aggresion overall in my routine. So far it is WORKING. Kudos on great products (at least a week in haha) Also, I am using thw new Estrogenex in addition to liver support etc. Do you know how much Epiandro mg is in That? So far so good on that too. Experienced a little lethargy but a little DAA and the Estrogenex seem to be knocking that out in third day of trying them. I have been training WAY harder so maybe its just that.

Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue could u describe some differences between DecaBolin and Equipose? They both seems like good stackers...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the hi tech decabolin and 1-ad stack now. 8 days in. GREAT results. Hard gainer for sure as far as LEAN muscle goes...

I'm 5'11" 196lb with 19%body fat.

I started with 1-ad (3 a day) and Decabolin (2 a day) I picked up a bottle of your 1-Testosterone once I realized I'd need more product to fulfill a 6-8 week cycle. Currently taking (2)1-testosterones and (1)1-ad instead of the (3)1-ads. For the little but laxogen etc if it helps. This is my first prohormone cycle. I'm an ex professional cyclist (mtn biking and road) and have used some older compounds that aid that activity ;) but I have been completely natural for years. More into weight training now (obvious by my weight haha) and looking for lean gains and increased stamina and aggresion overall in my routine. So far it is WORKING. Kudos on great products (at least a week in haha) Also, I am using thw new Estrogenex in addition to liver support etc. Do you know how much Epiandro mg is in That? So far so good on that too. Experienced a little lethargy but a little DAA and the Estrogenex seem to be knocking that out in third day of trying them. I have been training WAY harder so maybe its just that.

Thanks!
That's awesome to hear! I have long been interested in our deca product but folks don't talk about it much.

CaliGainz

CaliGainz

Awards
Yeah, I noticed so I was compelled to share. Def experienced some early muscle hardening, strength and workout aggresion increases. Recovery time is great too. Very minor body fat reduction and perhaps some muscle gain but weight is the same. Hope those two just flip-flop at 196lbs, that would be IDEAL... My appetite is way up but keeping the diet reasonable. I have taken the deca and 1-andro at same times and seperately as I believe they both adhere to anabolic receptors?. Definitely dont get as much lethargy from the deca taken alone. Taking with or around a meal OR with a little fat like coconut oil or peanut butter.

I'm 35 years old and I'm not a "bodybuilder" plus I've only been focusing on weight training/muscle gain the past few years. As far as weight routine I do compounds and target individual zones/muscles at end of each workout. For example:

Deadlift 3 sets
Standard Lat pull downs 3 sets
Dumbell bent over rows 3 sets
Iso Lateral high rows 3 sets
Lateral rows 3 sets
Hammer curls 1 heavy set
Shoulder shrugs (heavy dumbells) 3 sets
Cable pulley bicep curls 3 sets to failure then transition to Upright pulley row and shrugs alternating to failure last final 3 sets.

Brutal but WORTH IT. I'm branching out in my workouts and these supps are helping big time. I'll get some pics going next day or so and then I'll have some pics for week 4 and 8 as well.

Food for thought, I'd be curious what percentage of the 1-andro and 19nor prohormones convert through the convertase enzymes and end up the target hormones.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I noticed so I was compelled to share. Def experienced some early muscle hardening, strength and workout aggresion increases. Recovery time is great too. Very minor body fat reduction and perhaps some muscle gain but weight is the same. Hope those two just flip-flop at 196lbs, that would be IDEAL... My appetite is way up but keeping the diet reasonable. I have taken the deca and 1-andro at same times and seperately as I believe they both adhere to anabolic receptors?. Definitely dont get as much lethargy from the deca taken alone. Taking with or around a meal OR with a little fat like coconut oil or peanut butter.

I'm 35 years old and I'm not a "bodybuilder" plus I've only been focusing on weight training/muscle gain the past few years. As far as weight routine I do compounds and target individual zones/muscles at end of each workout. For example:

Deadlift 3 sets
Standard Lat pull downs 3 sets
Dumbell bent over rows 3 sets
Iso Lateral high rows 3 sets
Lateral rows 3 sets
Hammer curls 1 heavy set
Shoulder shrugs (heavy dumbells) 3 sets
Cable pulley bicep curls 3 sets to failure then transition to Upright pulley row and shrugs alternating to failure last final 3 sets.

Brutal but WORTH IT. I'm branching out in my workouts and these supps are helping big time. I'll get some pics going next day or so and then I'll have some pics for week 4 and 8 as well.

Food for thought, I'd be curious what percentage of the 1-andro and 19nor prohormones convert through the convertase enzymes and end up the target hormones.
I am not sure on the bottom part but would definitely be curious as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue could u describe some differences between DecaBolin and Equipose? They both seems like good stackers...
same differences which would be found between nandrolone and boldenone. the decabolin is going to offer more total mass potential with its anabolic rating being 125 while equibolin offers an anabolic rating of 50, however you also then have to deal with the higher potential for aromatization, although it is extremely small when compared to traditional mass gainers.

if looking for all out size, decabolin, if looking for more solid/keepable, go with equibolin

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
same differences which would be found between nandrolone and boldenone. the decabolin is going to offer more total mass potential with its anabolic rating being 125 while equibolin offers an anabolic rating of 50, however you also then have to deal with the higher potential for aromatization, although it is extremely small when compared to traditional mass gainers.

if looking for all out size, decabolin, if looking for more solid/keepable, go with equibolin
Any feedback on anyone running Decabolin solo?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback on anyone running Decabolin solo?
You absolutely could, but I wouldn't suggest it just like I would never suggest someone run Nandrolone on its own. Low libido/energy running this solo would make it a very tough cycle, although the results/gains would be there.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely could, but I wouldn't suggest it just like I would never suggest someone run Nandrolone on its own. Low libido/energy running this solo would make it a very tough cycle, although the results/gains would be there.
What about using something like Dermacrine to combat lethargy and enhance libido?

CaliGainz

CaliGainz

Awards
I am not sure on the bottom part but would definitely be curious as well.
Well Im not really concerned because it seems to be ENOUGH at least for someone my size. (200lb range). The lethargy of the 1-ad / decabolin combo has been curbed by either the estrogenex (LATEST version with epiandro 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one) and or the DAA 3grams a day Ive put back into the stack. I think I got a little over worked with my new found intensity in thw gym and my calories slipped low just slightly. Today is a rest day. Did pull/back/bi work friday HARD and then a HARD push chest/tri day saturday. Tipping point was Sunday the 31st because I went in and did 30min of fat burning target cardio on the spin bike followed by leg press,extensions, and calves. THAT did it. I COULD NOT eat enough calories to keep the fire going so today I just did a quick sauna/hottub/stretch and have been chowing and dosing the same and I feel AMAZING. Definite size increase. Up 3 lbs at day 12. Slightly leaner than when I Started and my t shirt sleeves are tight now. Im not good at these posts but these Hi Tech PH's are WORKING. You better get on this stack, especially you are bigger more experienced guys. I think you could rip on this stuff... Enjoying the results.

Big Bad Don

Awards
Hi Vaughn,

I ran this stack a few months ago and gained 13lbs in 4 weeks...I was taking 3 doses of the 1-test a day and the standard 2 a day dose for the Decabolin. I was eat about 3/4 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and 1 gram carbs per pound of bodyweight. My diet was tight, and I was doing a 4 day split program with around 12 sets for larger muscles and at least 8 sets for smaller muscles. I went from. 211 to 224.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So if someone wanted to JUST run Hi-Tech Decabolin by itself and Nothing else could they? Deca can just be a standalone muscle builder by itself right?

Maybe a product like Estrogenix Depot or 2ND edition?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if someone wanted to JUST run Hi-Tech Decabolin by itself and Nothing else could they? Deca can just be a standalone muscle builder by itself right?

Maybe a product like Estrogenix Depot or 2ND edition?
could they? yes.

should they? ehhhhhhhhhhh

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Why not? Isnt decabolin a muscle builder in itself?

I mean this is given that the person running it by itself is in NO RUSH at all to gain muscle and has lots of patience.

19nor seems like a rediculously harmless PH.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not? Isnt decabolin a muscle builder in itself?

I mean this is given that the person running it by itself is in NO RUSH at all to gain muscle and has lots of patience.

19nor seems like a rediculously harmless PH.
itll build muscle...i just wouldnt expect much of a libido or energy levels

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Cause the readout for deca mentions strength gains . And a bit of libido boost too.
have you ever heard of "deca dick"?

I would always suggest stacking nandrolone based compounds with something that converts to testosterone

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So you're saying the 19nor gives bad sides in that dept?

Seems like one of the least negative compounds that Hi-Tech has.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're saying the 19nor gives bad sides in that dept?

Seems like one of the least negative compounds that Hi-Tech has.
I'm saying it presents the same sides as Nandrolone, because that's what it turns in to in the body.

Same reason why 4-andro presents sides akin to testosterone, because it turns into testosterone. etc