Rad 140/YK11 stack recommended dosage

stevo65

Awards
How many MG`s of rad140 per day is the sweet spot?
I am staking with yk11 and would also like to know the recommended dosage for YK11

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
Ive been running 15mgs a day on yk-11 studies are still new and not so controlled as far as human testing. I feel like a million bucks though im also on sust300 900mgs a week roughly and m1t 60mgs ed lol but still all in all feel like a million bucks! ?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
Try running 20-30. Know a guy running LGD at 20 and Rad at 30 and he's getting quite large. YK11 i know was dosed at 6mg/pill with 60 pills. So I'm guessing it was set up for 12mg/day. I'd be really interested in your results from this stack. I haven't convinced myself to try the YK yet.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad looks interesting but pricey. And I still don't believe these new SARMS are that much less supressive.

KyllDrol89

KyllDrol89

Awards
I got my sarms for added strength gains to realize theres not that much feedback on them yet. Anyone have any finished cycles on yk alone?

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I'd be eager to see some solo YK cycle feedback as well.

stevo65

Awards
I have been on cycle for 3 days now
The first two days YK11 5 Mg a pill... two times a day. Rad at 3 MG a pill... three times a day.
Today I upped the dosage YK11 20 Mg a day and Rad 21 Mg a day for the next 5 weeks.
Thinking about dropping YK down to 15 Mg a day tho.
I love this cycle already.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your the lab rat running those brother lol. very little research done on them. let us know what happens.

also check yates84's thread for sarms in the anabolic section. a lot more info there

Bossmoss94

Bossmoss94

Awards
I have been on cycle for 3 days now
The first two days YK11 5 Mg a pill... two times a day. Rad at 3 MG a pill... three times a day.
Today I upped the dosage YK11 20 Mg a day and Rad 21 Mg a day for the next 5 weeks.
Thinking about dropping YK down to 15 Mg a day tho.
I love this cycle already.
Keep us posted in this thread, for sure!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Try running 20-30. Know a guy running LGD at 20 and Rad at 30 and he's getting quite large. YK11 i know was dosed at 6mg/pill with 60 pills. So I'm guessing it was set up for 12mg/day. I'd be really interested in your results from this stack. I haven't convinced myself to try the YK yet.
I have to disagree with all of this and would not suggest doing this- LGD at 20mg a day?-running rad140 at 20+30 a day? with YK11.

not a good idea at all

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to disagree with all of this and would not suggest doing this- LGD at 20mg a day?-running rad140 at 20+30 a day? with YK11.

not a good idea at all
Hey his mate is doing it and he's large. Got to be legit.

Do not do this, in the realm of reckless.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I feel like rad is pretty powerful at low doses, and pretty suppressive up in the 20+ register.

Like, suprisingly effective at low dose around 5 mg. At least in the beginning. Starting out anything higher seems like overkill and would lead to getting "immune" to the it quicker than necessary.

2 pennies