Cycle layout

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably gonna get blasted for wanting to throw so many things into what should be a simple first injectable cycle.

Things I have on hand for cycle,

x2 10ml test-e vials
x1 10ml test-prop vial
x1.5 bottles of LGI msten
x2 bottles of epibolin

Still need to buy some cycle support

I have clomid and aromasin (buying nolva and more clomid before cycle starts)

My question to you guys is,

What should go where? I was planning msten wk1-4ish as the kicker, test-e for the first 8-9 weeks and then prop for the final 3 weeks. I have the epistane lying around and will never run it without test so wondering if throwing that in there the last month would really do anything for possible recomp if bloat or anything gets out of hand.

Thanks guys

Also for people who don't know,

Age 22, 6ft 196lbs 13%bf

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your cycle history? I am going to go off the assumption that this isn't your first cycle.

I would run Test e for 12 weeks, and jumpstart with the msten. I woulnd't run the test p. If I did run the test p though, I would run it weeks 1-3 to jumpstart the cycle.

Save the other stuff for a future cycle. Get yourself some Cycle Assist for on cycle.

I would also run my PCT 6-8 weeks.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only cycles once, just finished it actually. It was only epiandro and adrenosterone, I appreciate the advise, I chose to order prop to ensure a quick transition to pct. figured after everything is said and done I'd be on for about 12 weeks exactly and able to pct almost instantly since the ester from test-e would be cleared.

Another thought would be prop weeks 1-3 and test-e weeks 1-10
Msten weeks 8-12

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was you, since you only have 10 weeks of test,

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-4: Msten
Week 10-13: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Epibolin can be used whenever you wanted

That would be a pretty damn good cycle imo. You can roll right into pct after the prop, no need for 2 week ester clearance time. Msten will jumpstart and the prop will finish at the end with 500mg of test still in your system with an additional 300mg/wk from prop. Will be a nice boost at the end.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That would be a pretty damn good cycle imo. You can roll right into pct after the prop, no need for 2 week ester clearance time. Msten will jumpstart and the prop will finish at the end with 500mg of test still in your system with an additional 300mg/wk from prop. Will be a nice boost at the end.
Love the advice, what do you think of front loading the first week with 1000mg, which will leave me just enough to finish at 12 weeks exact. I'm paranoid about extended shutdown, I'm sure that'll change as I dive deeper into this side of bodybuilding but for now 12 weeks is my absolute max I want to be "on"

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agree here.

Epibolin weeks 8-13 perhaps. Will get a 4 week break after the Msten. Would play it by ear, but if yo were to use it, I think that is the best scenario.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree here.

Epibolin weeks 8-13 perhaps. Will get a 4 week break after the Msten. Would play it by ear, but if yo were to use it, I think that is the best scenario.
Thanks bro, I'm sure I'll be hitting you up a lot when this starts lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wishing I hadn't let go of my 2 bottles of Epibolin. Ran that same company's Dimethabolin a few months ago and it was great. Myopharma was legit!!