Kratom info

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I started a thread about kratom and utilizing along with cycles and such about a year or so ago,
I took a break from everything after my last cycle of PH, but im back at it again! One last go around...This will just be a basic cycle with Pmag!!!

Anyhow, I logged on and saw that there were TONS of private messages from yall asking questions about kratom.
How to dose it, timing, where to buy, strains, etc, etc.

Instead of answering a bunch of PM's, I figured it just start a new thread about Kratom here. Feel free to ask anything, ill answer to the best of my knowledge. Been using kratom off and on for 5 years...saved my life. And it helps out for health purposes.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried a ton of kratom, and never really got the expected results. All different types, and never felt what you were "supposed" to

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same thing.. I tried a few.. Never noticed much of anything

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a ton of kratom, and never really got the expected results. All different types, and never felt what you were "supposed" to
Its not something super strong or a heavy feeling....
If you do take Rx pain killers or any opiates then it wont work at all.

Did you take on a empty stomach? Where did you get it, and do you recall the strains you tried?
And most importantly, what was your dosage? How did you measure it?
...so many things to consider with kratom, its nothing mind blowing, nothing 'hits you', just a good way to relax and let your muscles and injuries chill for a few hours.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Id give Green Leaf Kratom a try for sure...its my go-to.
EntheoFarm too, ive heard great things!

Try out something basic like Red Bali, and Green Bali.
Best to take on a empty stomach.
For beginners, use a regular teaspoon, get a nice heaping scoop.
*This is the part that will taste bad no matter what you do, but feel free to get creative! I just toss and chase it down...best to get it over with fast!
You can either use the toss and wash method...which is fast and simple (though kinda gross in the taste...you'll get used to it)...Stick that scoop in your mouth on your tongue, and chase it down with water or juice.
Or you can mix the kratom with applesauce, or some put it in a protein shaker mixed with juice, or your choice of beverage...try to mix it with a very small amount of liquid, to drink it down easier and quickly.

You might begin to feel the effect within 10-15mins, but for me, the full effect is around the 45min mark.

Don't expect anything super strong, or out of control...its actually far from that!
Its just a great way to relax and unwind, both body and mind.
You might feel a slight 'warming' sensation, notice your focus is increased (much depending on what strain you take and dosage), and just a overall pleasant feeling...

DO expect to experiment with kratom...TRIAL AND ERROR!!!
Honestly, if you do actually take too much...youll throw up. That's it. If you don't take enough, it may not reach the desired effect.

The basics
-Take on a empty, or near empty stomach (at least 2hrs+ after you've ate a meal)
-Start out with a small amount...if you can weigh the powder out on a digital scale, aim for 3 or 4 grams at first. If no scale, a regular teaspoon from the kitchen will do fine, take a rounded scoop (approx. 3-4 grams).
-Full effect will reach around 45mins/1hr....depending on the strain, and dosage...should last for anywhere from 2 to even up to 8 hours.
-Stay hydrated (you already should be, right?)

Kratom is hard to nail down perfectly...theres so many variables to consider. Tons of strains, theres timing, body weight, foods and liquid in your system, dosage, timing, etc, etc, etc.
BUT...once you find what works for YOU...its a great medicinal supplement.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Don't give in to the crap on the news, about kratom...its truly sad what they are reporting sometimes.

Kratom wont "kill you". You wont delve in to a "deep addiction"...its a very mild herb, honestly.

I used to take it every single day, 2 or 3 times a day...at a super high dosage....I did that for 2 years straight. When I decided to lay off it for awhile, just to see what the sometimes news reported effects would be like...guess what?
Not much! At all. I felt a little tired for two days...then...all good!
Stayed away from kratom for a solid 8 or 9 months...its a easy thing to put down and forget about.
Tore my already messed up knee again, and the doctor prescribed me oxys...no thanks!
Went to kratom again, only once every other day, low dosage around 5 grams. All is going pretty good.

Don't belive everything you hear about it...actually...don't listen to my experiences with kratom...if you want to see what it possibly can do for you, give it a try...see for yourself. Read up on it, just like any thing else.
ENJOY!

***I should add...I realized I sound like im selling or pushing this stuff on yall, lol. Not my intention!!! I have no gold invested in kratom stock! Its a great herb. Saved me in many ways! If you need help with some pain, depression, and/or anxiety like I do, then give it a try and see!!!!

CrimsonSV

Awards
I agree with Jason. I've been taking kratom for about a year now, and it really is a great herb. In my case, I began using it to help me get off vics and percs.. I have used many strains, and I've found that red strains work best for me. You really have to play with the dosages. As for the taste, well, it's not very good; but I've found that coffee is the best at masking its taste. I recently started using a strain called Emerald Borneo, and although the red strains have always worked best, this strain has been the strongest out of all the strains I've ever tried. I've mixed this and some other reds and I've gotten very good results. Also, in my experience, I've found that if I toss and wash, I don't get the same results as if I mix it in a liquid. Don't know why that is, but I've been mixing it with juice, soda, or just plain water for quite some time now. Also, don't expect to get really stoned from kratom. It's not gonna happen. However, once you find what works best for you, you're going to have a good time with kratom.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish i remembered what samples i got. i got them all from the major source that recently passed away in the past year. He was a good guy :(

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I take Kratom daily and love it. Works great for me. I rotate strains and take green and white veins during the day and red strains at night.

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I've tried maeng da red kratom a bunch of times it's like a low dose painkiller

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Don't give in to the crap on the news, about kratom...its truly sad what they are reporting sometimes.

Kratom wont "kill you". You wont delve in to a "deep addiction"...its a very mild herb, honestly.

I used to take it every single day, 2 or 3 times a day...at a super high dosage....I did that for 2 years straight. When I decided to lay off it for awhile, just to see what the sometimes news reported effects would be like...guess what?
Stayed away from kratom for a solid 8 or 9 months...its a easy thing to put down and forget about.
Tore my already messed up knee again, and the doctor prescribed me oxys...no thanks!
Went to kratom again, only once every other day, low dosage around 5 grams. All is going pretty good.

Don't belive everything you hear about it...actually...don't listen to my experiences with kratom...if you want to see what it possibly can do for you, give it a try...see for yourself. Read up on it, just like any thing else.
ENJOY!

***I should add...I realized I sound like im selling or pushing this stuff on yall, lol. Not my intention!!! I have no gold invested in kratom stock! Its a great herb. Saved me in many ways! If you need help with some pain, depression, and/or anxiety like I do, then give it a try and see!!!!
actually it can cause deep addiction. like opiates. sure not as risky. but dont fool self it can be hazardous to health. i only rec minimal use of it.
some use it to get off opiates, other use it as bridge. others get hooked and the whole combo.
I have many years of use and rsearch with this and multiple strains. i rarely use it though .

this is not something to take daily, it is to be respected and has its used.. not as apreWO or day to day use as some places are pushing it thats for sure.

kavakava and/or cannabis for anxiety and/or depression. safer.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Plain leaf powder Kratom is extremely safe and easy to stop. The extracts are where people can get hooked on a little harder.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is this in the anabolics section?

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards

ENJOY!

Agree with this, Was on for a while taking high dosages everyday and came off and no issue at all. This could be different for others but I dunno, Same with people saying there addicted to Ephedrine, I took Ephedrine HCL for months upon months and not a issue either when I stopped.

**** times though, This week I think Kratom is ilegal in the UK.