read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomye

Awards
Today is Day 9 of my first cycle of Halodrol by fusion supplements, I waited until I first started feeling/seeing some effects before posting to skip the whole 'no changes yet' posts. For the first two days I took 50mg, combined with cycle support and a multivitamin, and since then and until the end I have been/will be taking 75mg before I start my PCT.

Firstly, the positives so far: Although as a whole there hasn't been much change, I've suddenly got a surge in strength in my bi's, now easily getting to 30 reps with what I used to get to 10 reps with for 4 sets, which is pretty ridiculous after 9 days, my arms as a whole also seem to get a pump unbelievably quickly compared to normal.
It may be placebo but my libido has dramatically increased too.

Negatives: Although there has been a few side effects, it has all been manageable. Slight headache, but it's just in the background, not really noticeable - but constant nevertheless.
Uncomfortable calf pumps when walking for more than 10 minutes straight (had to stop and buy a red bull to get some taurine in me).
Starting yesterday (Day 8), I started to get bad joint pain in my knees while squatting - a problem I've never had before. Admittedly this is my own fault for not supplementing a joint support supp, so today I bought some fish oil and glucosamine and learnt my lesson.

I'll post updates whenever there are any changes worth mentioning, partly to help me keep track of my own progress but also for anybody interested in Halodrol.

Let me know if you have any questions ??

Tomye

Awards
Oh, around Day 5 I started getting dry mouth of doom too no matter how much water I'm drinking

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you checked your BP? May be the culprit of frequent headaches

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
For the most part I'm done with dabbling in PH/DS, however my cat was curious of the legitimacy of this particular brand. Subbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 5
Anabolics 29
TRIGUY Anabolics 1
gphagan1 Anabolics 0
Pro Bodybuilding 3