First Anabolic Cycle! LGD - 4033 (Legend OL)

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Hi guys.

After my 2 natty Stacks went well, With Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed. I decide to Break The wall to jump on The LGD.

My Stack is planed:
8/8/8/8/8/8 LGD
Blockade (on Cycle support)

My PCT looks like this:
Rebirth (OTC SERM, cant Get a real pharma grade)
Sup3r PCT (OTC all in one supp)
Reduce XT (for Cortisol)

Will run Vitamin D3 5000 IU The whole PCT and further.
At the PCT I will run a natty Cycle With contain Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed.

I have Inhibit E on hand on Cycle just in case.

Will still take all my general Supps.

Last item I will throw in for The 2 last weeks of my LGD Cycle is Animal Flex, for cover it in my PCT. Havent runed Arimistane before So want to be safer With my Joints.

How much is Max dosing for E Cottonii a Day?
Rebirth is 800 mg a Day
Sup3r PCT is 600 mg a Day.

There we have 1400 mg. Just curious. Havent heard its bad or anything.

But thanks anyway guys, if You have some
Input, let me know!?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.

After my 2 natty Stacks went well, With Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed. I decide to Break The wall to jump on The LGD.

My Stack is planed:
8/8/8/8/8/8 LGD
Blockade (on Cycle support)

My PCT looks like this:
Rebirth (OTC SERM, cant Get a real pharma grade)
Sup3r PCT (OTC all in one supp)
Reduce XT (for Cortisol)

Will run Vitamin D3 5000 IU The whole PCT and further.
At the PCT I will run a natty Cycle With contain Ep1c Unleashed and Str3ngth Unleashed.

I have Inhibit E on hand on Cycle just in case.

Will still take all my general Supps.

Last item I will throw in for The 2 last weeks of my LGD Cycle is Animal Flex, for cover it in my PCT. Havent runed Arimistane before So want to be safer With my Joints.

How much is Max dosing for E Cottonii a Day?
Rebirth is 800 mg a Day
Sup3r PCT is 600 mg a Day.

There we have 1400 mg. Just curious. Havent heard its bad or anything.

But thanks anyway guys, if You have some
Input, let me know!��
I hope you log it! I have a bottle of LGD that has been whispering my name. Taunting me. Calling me a little girl. With pigtails. And pink bows in my hair. Unfortunately I just finished my first Osta cycle, so I am currently benched for three months.

What are you plans for PCT length? After 6 weeks of Osta at 25mg ED, my test was suppressed to 20% of the initial value. However, bloods showed that LH and FSH were in the middle of the normal range, so I decided to go with Rebirth for PCT. I took it for 4 weeks and my bloods showed I was back to 80% of the initial value, so it would have been better to extend the PCT to 6-8 weeks. LGD is heavier than Osta, so I would recommend going a full 8 weeks of PCT with Rebirth.
Are you planning any pre/post cycle/PCT bloods?

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I hope you log it! I have a bottle of LGD that has been whispering my name. Taunting me. Calling me a little girl. With pigtails. And pink bows in my hair. Unfortunately I just finished my first Osta cycle, so I am currently benched for three months.

What are you plans for PCT length? After 6 weeks of Osta at 25mg ED, my test was suppressed to 20% of the initial value. However, bloods showed that LH and FSH were in the middle of the normal range, so I decided to go with Rebirth for PCT. I took it for 4 weeks and my bloods showed I was back to 80% of the initial value, so it would have been better to extend the PCT to 6-8 weeks. LGD is heavier than Osta, so I would recommend going a full 8 weeks of PCT with Rebirth.
Are you planning any pre/post cycle/PCT bloods?
I havent runned anything hormonal before so have only tought about 4-5 weeks of PCT.
Sup3r PCT 1-4 weeks in PCT
Rebirth 1-4 weeks in PCT
Reduce 2-5 weeks on PCT

Thats it for my PCT.

You went from 20% to 80% of normal range With only Rebirth? What Else did You use during PCT?

Havent planed any bloods, because I already is on my 14 Day.
Report to say is endruance, strength, and increase in appetitt after 12 days.

Hope You will recover 100% brother !

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I havent runned anything hormonal before so have only tought about 4-5 weeks of PCT.
Sup3r PCT 1-4 weeks in PCT
Rebirth 1-4 weeks in PCT
Reduce 2-5 weeks on PCT

Thats it for my PCT.

You went from 20% to 80% of normal range With only Rebirth? What Else did You use during PCT?

Havent planed any bloods, because I already is on my 14 Day.
Report to say is endruance, strength, and increase in appetitt after 12 days.

Hope You will recover 100% brother !
If you're already planning 4-5 weeks, definitely go for 5. If you can I would do 6-8 weeks. Just my 2 cents.

I used Rebirth, DAA, and bulbine for PCT. Bulbine was 5 days on, 2 days off. Bulbine was actually great on libido!
I am hoping that my values are still rising. Someone posted that even with a traditional PCT (Nolva/Clomid) 4 weeks is rarely sufficient to completely get you back to normal, so I am going to see after my time off where my test levels are at.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Running Clomid at 50/50/25/25
Rebirth 2caps daily
Viron 2caps daily

First time adding a true serm to my PCT.

I'm on week three and by far the best I have ever responded and came back post cycle. It's like old faithfull again, big geyser!

Best input I could give but your cycle looks good.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Rebirth 2caps daily
Viron 2caps daily

I'm on week three and by far the best I have ever responded and came back post cycle. It's like old faithfull again, big geyser!

Sounds good brother.

I cant Get hold of a real SERM, thats why my choice was Rebirth, and I have read a lot good about it. Hope it will take CARE of me.

We will see, i'm 2 weeks in now. So its 8-9 weeks until I finish my PCT! I hope :)

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
If you're already planning 4-5 weeks, definitely go for 5. If you can I would do 6-8 weeks. Just my 2 cents.

I used Rebirth, DAA, and bulbine for PCT. Bulbine was 5 days on, 2 days off. Bulbine was actually great on libido!
I am hoping that my values are still rising. Someone posted that even with a traditional PCT (Nolva/Clomid) 4 weeks is rarely sufficient to completely get you back to normal, so I am going to see after my time off where my test levels are at.
Keep us updated, brother.

I will keep You updated about my Cycle. Yet I have to report endruance, veins a popping. And my hunger The 2 last days have been incredible!

I think I'm up like 4-5 pounds, on these 2 weeks.
Maybe 2 pounds a week is The mark for me. We will see!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth 2caps daily
Viron 2caps daily

This looks good. If funds allow I would add Reduce XT for cortisol control, If they don't no big deal, you have all your other bases covered.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Here's the thing about PCT (ie. getting the HPTA resuming full capacity output):

You can do absolutely nothing, and the *odds* are, that it will *eventually* come back to what it was. This is why a lot of really old school guys will poo-poo "PCT". In addition, I recently heard a TRT Doc (to my fricken surprise) say pretty much the same thing - when your body "sees" no exogenous hormones coming in, it will freak out and start pumping again.

So this where nothing, or an herbal based PCT comes in.

But, it is pretty much agreed that if you want to hold on to as much of the gained muscle as possible, to say nothing of quickest return of well-being/libido, it would be best to get your T levels as high, as fast as possible - 4 weeks to get to just 80% of previous capacity is not great in my book. I'd have to do the research on length of time, but Clomid *will* put you at or above 1000ng/dl quicker than 4 weeks. Nothing is better than a true SERM.

You can fairly easily find an Rx SERM and I see two ads right above this box for RC SERMs that I and others have used. I would not personally do LGD without Clomid/Nolva/Ralox etc...

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
This looks good. If funds allow I would add Reduce XT for cortisol control, If they don't no big deal, you have all your other bases covered.
Yeah guess I could have included the rest of the supplement list but I was being lazy. Already taking it along with multi vitamins, fish oil, & creatine.

Thanks for looking out bud

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Here's the thing about PCT (ie. getting the HPTA resuming full capacity output):

You can do absolutely nothing, and the *odds* are, that it will *eventually* come back to what it was. This is why a lot of really old school guys will poo-poo "PCT". In addition, I recently heard a TRT Doc (to my fricken surprise) say pretty much the same thing - when your body "sees" no exogenous hormones coming in, it will freak out and start pumping again.

So this where nothing, or an herbal based PCT comes in.

But, it is pretty much agreed that if you want to hold on to as much of the gained muscle as possible, to say nothing of quickest return of well-being/libido, it would be best to get your T levels as high, as fast as possible - 4 weeks to get to just 80% of previous capacity is not great in my book. I'd have to do the research on length of time, but Clomid *will* put you at or above 1000ng/dl quicker than 4 weeks. Nothing is better than a true SERM.

You can fairly easily find an Rx SERM and I see two ads right above this box for RC SERMs that I and others have used. I would not personally do LGD without Clomid/Nolva/Ralox etc...
I have read in may places that no PCT will put you back to normal baseline, at least not it 4 weeks. But the point, as you said, is to jumpstart your own test production as quickly as possible and get T levels as high as possible. And, yes, nothing will get production up and running as fast as a true SERM.
So I am a little skeptical about your claim that "Clomid *will* put you at or above 1000ng/dl quicker than 4 weeks"

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have read in may places that no PCT will put you back to normal baseline, at least not it 4 weeks. But the point, as you said, is to jumpstart your own test production as quickly as possible and get T levels as high as possible. And, yes, nothing will get production up and running as fast as a true SERM.
So I am a little skeptical about your claim that "Clomid *will* put you at or above 1000ng/dl quicker than 4 weeks"
Just did a Goog search - it's variable for sure, but some stuff I saw used just 25mg/Day (not 50/50/25/25) for 6 weeks (yes, not four) and went from 150 to high 8's. Search on here for a user called Fit1962 - he ran it with periodic bloods and posted them and IIRC, he got high, quick.

But I agree I may have been a little enthusiastic - let me change it to "Clomid *will* put you higher by the 4 week mark, than anything else".

Edit: Just went and found it:

Fit1962: Wow! Well blood results are in! On 15mg ED of ostarine, for 8 weeks, my testosterone dropped from 575 to 268

This is my plan 40/40/40/40 last 2 weeks 20 EOD. 6 weeks total

After using low dose clomid for 6 weeks my test came back at 1348. So I'm continuing to use it for another month before another blood test to see how the higher testosterone affects my gains.

Just received my blood tests back after being on a low dose clomid for 8 weeks. My total testosterone was 1234 which is down from 1348 a month ago.
N=1

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Just did a Goog search - it's variable for sure, but some stuff I saw used just 25mg/Day (not 50/50/25/25) for 6 weeks (yes, not four) and went from 150 to high 8's. Search on here for a user called Fit1962 - he ran it with periodic bloods and posted them and IIRC, he got high, quick.

But I agree I may have been a little enthusiastic - let me change it to "Clomid *will* put you higher by the 4 week mark, than anything else".

Edit: Just went and found it:

Fit1962: Wow! Well blood results are in! On 15mg ED of ostarine, for 8 weeks, my testosterone dropped from 575 to 268

This is my plan 40/40/40/40 last 2 weeks 20 EOD. 6 weeks total

After using low dose clomid for 6 weeks my test came back at 1348. So I'm continuing to use it for another month before another blood test to see how the higher testosterone affects my gains.

Just received my blood tests back after being on a low dose clomid for 8 weeks. My total testosterone was 1234 which is down from 1348 a month ago.
N=1
I stand corrected. It looks like Clomid spiked his T levels, but they were coming back down. I wonder if it would have been better to stop at 6 weeks or if taking it for another month actually kept the T values from dropping faster.
Does he say anything about T values a month or two after stopping Clomid?

bradray5871

Awards
It is always good to have a base line test level from bloods to prove a serm's worth and capability.

Getting to 1300's after 8 weeks Clomid when his starting levels of test were 560's?

I have a hard time believing they will stay that high. Was he using research or pharma grade Clomid?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
He got to 1348 from 268, Pre-Cycle he was 575. He's not around anymore - that was from 2014/15. Just go to the Anabolic Section, click Search Forum>Advanced and Type Fit1962 in the User section.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Hello guys.

Much to do lately. Life have happend.

I'm half thruuu of The PCT.
I ran LGD 8 mg (2 caps) a Day. At lunch. Just because it worker best regarding eating at work.
Anyhow, I was disapointed at first. Tought My Body dident work With LGD, because this was my first Cycle of anything hormonely, I wasent sure how I supposed to feel on Cycle.
Then "BANG" at 3-4 week mark... My strength was shutting up. My Alpha male well being was doing great. And more ppl was noticing The gains I was getting. Not only that. Some of my Friends asked if I was on gear.
More shredded and build mass at The same time. What more can You Ask for.

One Thing for tips. Some1 say that a "on Cycle" is not nesscary. But that feeling that You take CARE of your self. Help You. Drink alot of water. I was getting headache these Day I forgot to drink a lot of water.

All exercises went up in strength.
I'm 165 lbs. The weight Gain wasent anything major. Maybe 4 lbs or so. But maybi because of The weight loss of fat being burned.

I went from pushing 165 lbs 10 times to push 220 lbs 6 times, With a set before that on 210 lbs 10 times. This is on my bench.

With my squats I wasent training my legs for total of 5 weeks, because i hurt my knees. 3 of these weeks was on Cycle.
"BANG" i was hitting 265 lbs 10 times. With a set after that 290 lbs 6 times. Remember my weight is still around 170 lbs.

Just Ask if You couldent understand, my english is'ent The very best.

Its 2 weeks left of my PCT.
This is my PCT:
Rebirth 2 caps daily
Super PCT 10 caps daily
Reduce XT 3 caps daily
Vitamin D3 1 cap daily.

For The Joints
Animal Flex a package. This is in because of The Arimistane in Super PCT.
And Fish oils.

Will make a better Log when I have better time, and is finished With The PCT.

Stay tunned.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys.

Much to do lately. Life have happend.

I'm half thruuu of The PCT.
I ran LGD 8 mg (2 caps) a Day. At lunch. Just because it worker best regarding eating at work.
Anyhow, I was disapointed at first. Tought My Body dident work With LGD, because this was my first Cycle of anything hormonely, I wasent sure how I supposed to feel on Cycle.
Then "BANG" at 3-4 week mark... My strength was shutting up. My Alpha male well being was doing great. And more ppl was noticing The gains I was getting. Not only that. Some of my Friends asked if I was on gear.
More shredded and build mass at The same time. What more can You Ask for.

One Thing for tips. Some1 say that a "on Cycle" is not nesscary. But that feeling that You take CARE of your self. Help You. Drink alot of water. I was getting headache these Day I forgot to drink a lot of water.

All exercises went up in strength.
I'm 165 lbs. The weight Gain wasent anything major. Maybe 4 lbs or so. But maybi because of The weight loss of fat being burned.

I went from pushing 165 lbs 10 times to push 220 lbs 6 times, With a set before that on 210 lbs 10 times. This is on my bench.

With my squats I wasent training my legs for total of 5 weeks, because i hurt my knees. 3 of these weeks was on Cycle.
"BANG" i was hitting 265 lbs 10 times. With a set after that 290 lbs 6 times. Remember my weight is still around 170 lbs.

Just Ask if You couldent understand, my english is'ent The very best.

Its 2 weeks left of my PCT.
This is my PCT:
Rebirth 2 caps daily
Super PCT 10 caps daily
Reduce XT 3 caps daily
Vitamin D3 1 cap daily.

For The Joints
Animal Flex a package. This is in because of The Arimistane in Super PCT.
And Fish oils.

Will make a better Log when I have better time, and is finished With The PCT.

Stay tunned.
Awesome results ChestBro! How many weeks was your cycle, and how many weeks your PCT?

Did you do bloods or anything?

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Awesome results ChestBro! How many weeks was your cycle, and how many weeks your PCT?

Did you do bloods or anything?
6 weeks for The Cycle at 2 caps daily from The beginning. I was thinking it was some bulls*** because I dident notice anything before 3-4 weeks. But Remember. Its a good SARM. But its mild I think. But I'm very Happy for The results.

I run PCT 4 weeks, with The reduce started 1 week later. That means it run alone 1 week after The whole original PCT. Sooo 5 weeks total.

Side effects I notice.
Headache.
Cramps(forgot to say it) when I sleept, some of The cramps was getting me to MUST stand up from The bed. But taurine helped me. Still using Taurine. Nice supplement for a cheap buck of $

One more Thing:
Not really got DOMS. Was Recovery fast

No Uncle, dident do any bloods.
My B****, still working. The whole Cycle. And half thruu PCT. Sooo will report when I notice anything Un Normal.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
:)
Nice that you gained strength! Sounds similar to my LGD run, no big weight gain but decent strength. I got very tired from it though (lethargic). For my future cycles I will allways add a test base to combat this (epiandro,4andro or trest).
Also, I hope you recover good with the otc pct you have. I prefer Nolva (or Clomid) but I guess thats up to you.

Last edited:
ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
:)
Nice that you gained strength! Sounds similar to my LGD run, no big weight gain but decent strength. I got very tired from it though (lethargic). For my future cycles I will allways add a test base to combat this (epiandro,4andro or trest).
Also, I hope you recover good with the otc pct you have. I prefer Nolva (or Clomid) but I guess thats up to you.
My Body changed Alot, its still ppl that Ask what I'm eating and stuff :)

I feel I dident have much Lethargic. Some days yeah, had to sleep before training. But Nothing major. This was my first hormonal Cycle, wanted to make it simple. Thats why I dident add in a test base.

Yeah, Would prefer that too, but couldnt Get a hold of one if them.

Thats why I went OTC, hope Rebirth will do me good! Hear super PCT is one of The best otc PCT aswell. I feel good. I have like 10 days left.

I will have bloods and a full check up. 5 weeks after PCT is finished. Just to check if I have normal ranges.

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I wonder if the sponsored sites on here have good sermd

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I wonder if the sponsored sites on here have good sermd
Maybe, I found a lot of sites that sells serms. But many of The sites dident ship to my country.

Soo I tought, this will give a results. Will post The results after 5 weeks of finishing PCT...

The bloods will tell if This Stack is legit:
Sup3r PCT
Rebirth
Reduce xt
Vitamin D3 5000 UI

Thats it.
6 weeks of LGD
4-5 weeks of PCT.
4-5 weeks Break from supplements. Then I will do bloods! i hope.

Those who are thinking to run LGD. Go for it. Its a Nice compound. Its strong, but With out sides. Yet.