Info for new guys 1st cycle.

Cornbread70

Awards
First time posting on here, but I've spent numerous weeks researching the posts and forums.

To the point, I'm 33 yrs old and have been lifting 5-6 days a week over the last 2 and half years. I did powerlifting in high and college for sports but a long break between the two Diet is dialed in 98-99% of the time with the occasion slip. I am 6"2 265lbs and don't have a concrete reading of bf %. Generic reading listed me at 18%.

I'm considering on starting my first PH cycle but would like to make sure I'm taking all steps correctly. Also if I should even attempt one at this bf %? Or should I diet down first?

My cycle plan is Epistane stacked with dermatrest for 6 weeks followed by 4 week PCT.

EPI would be 30/30/45/45/45/45
Dermatrest at 1/1/2/2/2/2

On cycle support would be OL Ar1macare Pro, additional Tudca, fish oil, taurine and exemestane as an on hand AI if needed. My supports with be preloaded two weeks pre cycle with the exception of AI.

PCT will also be with OL and Nolva at
20/20/10/10. I also have Daa stashed away.

Goal is to do a recomp to slight bulk. Really don't need extra fat but I have areas that need to be fuller and dense.

So my questions: is dermatrest too much stacked in a first cycle or would epiandro or 4 andro be better suited? I know epistane is considered a beginner ph, but i also have halodrol on hand as well.Also is there any area I have left uncovered in my cycle?

Thanks for the read and all advice/ opinions is greatly appreciated.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time posting on here, but I've spent numerous weeks researching the posts and forums.

To the point, I'm 33 yrs old and have been lifting 5-6 days a week over the last 2 and half years. I did powerlifting in high and college for sports but a long break between the two Diet is dialed in 98-99% of the time with the occasion slip. I am 6"2 265lbs and don't have a concrete reading of bf %. Generic reading listed me at 18%.

I'm considering on starting my first PH cycle but would like to make sure I'm taking all steps correctly. Also if I should even attempt one at this bf %? Or should I diet down first?

My cycle plan is Epistane stacked with dermatrest for 6 weeks followed by 4 week PCT.

EPI would be 30/30/45/45/45/45
Dermatrest at 1/1/2/2/2/2

On cycle support would be OL Ar1macare Pro, additional Tudca, fish oil, taurine and exemestane as an on hand AI if needed. My supports with be preloaded two weeks pre cycle with the exception of AI.

PCT will also be with OL and Nolva at
20/20/10/10. I also have Daa stashed away.

Goal is to do a recomp to slight bulk. Really don't need extra fat but I have areas that need to be fuller and dense.

So my questions: is dermatrest too much stacked in a first cycle or would epiandro or 4 andro be better suited? I know epistane is considered a beginner ph, but i also have halodrol on hand as well.Also is there any area I have left uncovered in my cycle?

Thanks for the read and all advice/ opinions is greatly appreciated.
Honestly, you should start with either Epistane or Halo. Both are great for beginners. Use a test base. Either Dermacrine or 4 andro. Your length and dosing on Epistane and all your supports are great. Trest is too risky for a first cycle IMO. Many people are very sensitive to the Methylestrogen sides. The last thing you want on your first cycle is heavy sides or a gyno scare. Trest is amazing though. Save it for a 2nd cycle IMO. Sounds like you've done some homework so you know that your first cycle should be as simple as possible.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with trest being too risky as a first cycle with both estrogen and prolactin sides being likely to occur, everything else looked good though

Cornbread70

Awards
Thanks for the advice, but do you feel that dermacrine or 4 andro out performs one over the other. The general consensus I've read is that TD performs better then oral. Also would it be safe to assume that my AI has a lower risk of being used with them? Again thanks for the advice and yes I did my homework before planning

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, but do you feel that dermacrine or 4 andro out performs one over the other. The general consensus I've read is that TD performs better then oral. Also would it be safe to assume that my AI has a lower risk of being used with them? Again thanks for the advice and yes I did my homework before planning
Stick to one compound, you're not even gonna need a test base with a low dose epistane cycle. Roll with everything but the dermatrest and just forget about a base on this run.

Cornbread70

Awards
Appreciate the responses, looks like I'm gonna roll with epi solo. I still have a nagging thought of running halo instead. Either way I have time to decide over the next two weeks preloading for the cycle. Thanks again guys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick to one compound, you're not even gonna need a test base with a low dose epistane cycle. Roll with everything but the dermatrest and just forget about a base on this run.
This..

Epi or 1-andro IMO would be a solid choice.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first cycle was epi. Best cycle ever. Epi is probably my favorite oral. Honestly 30mg is enough for a 1st cycle. Back when epi came out, EVERYONE was running 30mg for 4 weeks and getting fantastic gains. Now people go crazy on dosages.

Enjoy it!

I would also add in Reduce XT for cortisol control in your pct.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first cycle was epi. Best cycle ever. Epi is probably my favorite oral. Honestly 30mg is enough for a 1st cycle. Back when epi came out, EVERYONE was running 30mg for 4 weeks and getting fantastic gains. Now people go crazy on dosages.

Enjoy it!

I would also add in Reduce XT for cortisol control in your pct.
This is true, my first time of epistane was 20/30/30/40 and honestly 40 brought no better results than 30, just more achey joints and back pumps...Only thing I didn't like about it was that it didn't really give that "on" feeling that I expected

Cornbread70

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, really looking forward to it. Warbird01 noted on the reduce xt. I've got roughly 10 days left of preloading left to go!!

mrgoomba

Awards
just to chime in as I am also about to cut on epi (my 2nd cycle ever, but 15 month break). Iv decided to add a test base with 3 pumps dermacrine ED.

Going back to exemestane... yes you need to have on hand... but i am also going to (was recommended by many) run it at 12.5 EOD the last 2 weeks of PCT and extend another 2 weeks. The goal of this is to prevent gyno rebound that can occur with epi.

Cornbread70

Awards
Thanks, I have exemestane on hand to last for both on cycle and on past through PCT. I'm serious debating on switching from epi to halo. Only issue I see is my halo is dosed at 50mg per cap and seems the sweet spot on beginner cycles is 75mg

bradray5871

Awards
I would do halo if i had it for a first cycle, it is an awesome compound, mainly side free, and strength and size are solid. 6 weeks at a straight 75 a week is an awesome beginner cycle and you will love the way you look if you nail your workouts and diet. In 3-4 weeks you will see results if everything is on point and you have legit halo.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do halo if i had it for a first cycle, it is an awesome compound, mainly side free, and strength and size are solid. 6 weeks at a straight 75 a week is an awesome beginner cycle and you will love the way you look if you nail your workouts and diet. In 3-4 weeks you will see results if everything is on point and you have legit halo.
I feel that epistane would provide better results and be more satisfying overall based on my experience with the compound when comparing it to how most people respond to halodrol

bradray5871

Awards
I feel that epistane would provide better results and be more satisfying overall based on my experience with the compound when comparing it to how most people respond to halodrol
To each their own, but epi dried my joints out and halo blew me up and gave me ab definition. They are both supposedly mild, but epi is active and halo is not, so good luck with your cycle Cornbread70, should be enjoyable either way.