Will Msten aid in losing body fat?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
The last few weeks I've been leaning out. I decided to get my body fat % down before running an msten cycle.

I've lost quite a bit of weight but still have about a month or so to go before I'm happy with my body fat %.

Can Msten aid in helping me lose weight/burn fat/cut?

I have extra bottles so I could use msten to cut down and then use it to bulk in a few months.

So will msten help in losing weight?
(Diet and exercise are all on point)

I've heard some use it to cut but want more opinions from you beautiful people :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis or epistane would be better for cutting/recomp but you could maybe try methylsten with 11-oxo or something similar to help aid in fat loss

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of. Most orals won't "shed fat" per se, but they let you go on massive deficits and still retain muscle. I cut on a MASSIVE deficit on msten (talking -2k) and still gained strength.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of. Most orals won't "shed fat" per se, but they let you go on massive deficits and still retain muscle. I cut on a MASSIVE deficit on msten (talking -2k) and still gained strength.
This. You can drop cals fairly low on AAS and still gain.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Don't go with Triumphalis to cut. Too less to eat and it gives me the headaxhes of the thousand devils and more...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established