Clean bulk: OL GH Mass or Ep1stane?

Oni_zeta

Awards
Well guys

I opened a thread one month ago (or even more) asking about LGD and Ostarine
After reading the forum and waiting for getting some nolvadex to use during my PCT
now I am wondering wich one, between Ep1stane or GH Mass (both OL) would work better for me
It would be my first cycle: 172 cm, 68/69 kg, 38.
In both cases I would use OL Ar1macare as cycle support and nolvadex + Sup3r PCT + nolvadren xt for PCT

What do you suggest?

mrgoomba

Awards
Very different compounds. Mass GH is MK-677 and LGD where Ep15stane is a prohormone, or better yet, a designer steroid.

Which is better? Ep15tane. Which one is harsher? Ep15tane. What are your goals?

Oni_zeta

Awards
My goal is the one in subject: lean gain.
I know Ep1stane is harsher: would it be too much as a first try?

mrgoomba

Awards
My goal is the one in subject: lean gain.
I know Ep1stane is harsher: would it be too much as a first try?
it was the first prohormone I tried so I dont think so, but just realize its a designer steroid and will suppress you. If you go this route, id also recommend getting some exemestane to have on hand incase you notice rebound gyno in/after pct. Should this happen, dose at 12.5mg eod.

If you goal is lean gaines, then make sure your diet is in check. Diet is > lifting and > than drugs. In my honest opinion, you are awfully light. This leads me to believe you are nowhere near your natural limit. If it were me, id first learn how to add some mass naturally before putting any hormones in your body. What are your lifting stats?

Oni_zeta

Awards
You are right: I am light and quiet weak as well (95 kg squat, 90kg bench, no deadlift due to some back pain)
But I was 62 last October and I put some weight in 6 months. I know how to eat and train, no issues about that
And...well I have to admit I am curious to see if I can achieve some result.

Any prodocut you may suggest for exemestane? Do you think nolvadex + nolvadren xt wouldn't be enough?

Thanks for answering, appreciate

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is great for lean bulks, I gained over 15lbs in 4 weeks while maintaining/reducing bodyfat...Triumphalis would be another great compound for lean bulks, with the added benefit of better glycogen retention

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Well guys

I opened a thread one month ago (or even more) asking about LGD and Ostarine
After reading the forum and waiting for getting some nolvadex to use during my PCT
now I am wondering wich one, between Ep1stane or GH Mass (both OL) would work better for me
It would be my first cycle: 172 cm, 68/69 kg, 38.
In both cases I would use OL Ar1macare as cycle support and nolvadex + Sup3r PCT + nolvadren xt for PCT

What do you suggest?
first cycle ? easy choice start from weaker compounds...

mrgoomba

Awards
You are right: I am light and quiet weak as well (95 kg squat, 90kg bench, no deadlift due to some back pain)
But I was 62 last October and I put some weight in 6 months. I know how to eat and train, no issues about that
And...well I have to admit I am curious to see if I can achieve some result.

Any prodocut you may suggest for exemestane? Do you think nolvadex + nolvadren xt wouldn't be enough?

Thanks for answering, appreciate
nolvadren xt does not seem needed. Just doing a quick search it appears to be some type of otc ai. If Gyno symptoms occur, then this wont help - you will need Exemestane. Cant give source, but you will probably be able to get from the same source that you got your Nolva from. Just do a google search for this one.

Oni_zeta

Awards
Having the supplement name would be easier. I read that an AI is recommended together with nolvadex, am I wrong?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having the supplement name would be easier. I read that an AI is recommended together with nolvadex, am I wrong?
He is recommending a better ai like exemestane or arimidex...Arimistane is very weak, and it personally does nothing for me

mrgoomba

Awards
He is recommending a better ai like exemestane or arimidex...Arimistane is very weak, and it personally does nothing for me
Yes thank you. Exemestane is a med, just like Nolvadex, Clomid. Its a non otc Aromatase Inhibitor that will actually work for stopping the rebound gyno that can occur from Epistane. Using something like PES Erase or your Nolvadren might help prevent it, but once it occurs, it wont help. Someone else might be able to chime in, but the rebound gyno will occur after the Epistane cycle as your hormones begin to regulate on Nolva (towards the end of your pct, or even after).

Check out some of the sponsored peptide vendors on this site as a *possible* source. I did a quick google search for "buy exemestane" and found pages of results.

Oni_zeta

Awards
If I wanted to try something milder (PH) what would you suggest?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I wanted to try something milder (PH) what would you suggest?
Epistane, triumphalis, and halodrol are all great choices...I only have experience with epistane, and I would advise on having an ai on hand for chances of rebound gyno and considering a test base as shutdown while on cycle isn't fun