injectable 4dhea

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
somebody should make that.Ive been looking into getting some pure powder and making some.This is all hypothetical but id love to hear opinions!

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Bump, this is out there now how effective would it be?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just use test?

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hypothetically speaking, it would work quite well, not as good as test as it can convert to a lot of things. Now 1-DHEA injectable would be tremendous...

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Both of these are available. Just gotta look. Read some old forum posts

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
somebody should make that.Ive been looking into getting some pure powder and making some.This is all hypothetical but id love to hear opinions!
Google Nos labs. I know the owner, PA tests their raws.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it woulb be effective. I think its like with epiandro where the conversion is hindered if its not either ingested or applied transdermally.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it woulb be effective. I think its like with epiandro where the conversion is hindered if its not either ingested or applied transdermally.
transdermal would expose it to the same metabolic enzymes that injection would. It would be drastically more effective as an injectable, than as a transdermal.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Dont know where you're getting that from. IM is typically the best administration method

Randallk21

Awards
transdermal would expose it to the same metabolic enzymes that injection would. It would be drastically more effective as an injectable, than as a transdermal.
Key words: drastically increased.

decided to get some 5a-andro ace to throw in with TRT dose. So I dosed 200mg with 40mg test and I woke up with achy joints and low E signs. **** blew my mind lol