New guy

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
Hi everyone new to this basically wanted to see if anyone has any advice that may help, I'm about to start a course of sust 250 at 2ml a week, I have brought myself some estrovoid (estrogen blocker) I'm weighing 174lbs at 5ft11 over the last say 4-5months I have gained 6-7kg some of it is muscle in upper body but also have put some bad weight on in stomach area basically I want to loose stomach fat and tone on upper body/chest, I do reasonable intense cardio twice a week, is it best to take the estrogen blockers during cycle or when cycle ends? And do you think I will benefit from what I have in mind? Any advice will be great thanks

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Best time for AIs depends.
If you have too high estrogen from aromatizing compounds (such as sust) you would want to run it on cycle. And if you don't want to pull water you would run it on cycle too but it would cost some gains.

If your PCT is good, yeah you can get something out of almost every cycle. But I'm not the guy who knows too much about injectables.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? Any recent pics? 5'11" at 174lbs is damn lean IMO

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
I'm 22, do you think so do you and I shall have a look

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what you just said....

Not being rude bro, it just doesn't make sense to me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf is estrovoid? Chemical name please and don't say armistane.

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
I picked it up to help with estrogen if need be.. Vh nutrition are the suppliers search it if you like

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
On that photo it says take 2-4 capsules with 8oz of water whereas mine says 1-2 a day with 8oz

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone new to this basically wanted to see if anyone has any advice that may help, I'm about to start a course of sust 250 at 2ml a week, I have brought myself some estrovoid (estrogen blocker) I'm weighing 174lbs at 5ft11 over the last say 4-5months I have gained 6-7kg some of it is muscle in upper body but also have put some bad weight on in stomach area basically I want to loose stomach fat and tone on upper body/chest, I do reasonable intense cardio twice a week, is it best to take the estrogen blockers during cycle or when cycle ends? And do you think I will benefit from what I have in mind? Any advice will be great thanks
use an AI, a real one not some OTC stuff IMO. like amirdex . and use it from week one to the start of PCT.
do you have a PCT?
pct: 4-5 weeks of clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed
also nvm cardio for fatloss. for health yes, for fatloss its all about diet. either pick to cut fat or gain muscle. doing both will end up with minimal of either.

how long will you run the sust? I rec 12-14 weeks min. also since it has long ester in it i would wait 2 weeks after last shot then start pct.
if you can, get teste or testc and ditch the sust. its simpler and better for cycles IMO.

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
Well anabolic guru it wasn't as if I was going to use the estrogen blocker as a pct it was simply a idea to take whilst on.. To cancel out abit of estrogen if I felt like gyno was coming on or felt like estrogen levels was ricing I'm only 22 anyway so my levels of estrogen should pretty low..as my natural levels of test are high anyway so was simply just a little blocker if they got high obviously I would carry out a proper pct after my course

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well anabolic guru it wasn't as if I was going to use the estrogen blocker as a pct it was simply a idea to take whilst on.. To cancel out abit of estrogen if I felt like gyno was coming on or felt like estrogen levels was ricing I'm only 22 anyway so my levels of estrogen should pretty low..as my natural levels of test are high anyway so was simply just a little blocker if they got high obviously I would carry out a proper pct after my course
Bro....age has nothing to do with estrogen. That product you have is crap, grab some exemestane unless you want gyno. You're injecting testosterone! Get a pharma ai since it's definitely going to raise estrogen significantly.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Bro....age has nothing to do with estrogen. That product you have is crap, grab some exemestane unless you want gyno. You're injecting testosterone! Get a pharma ai since it's definitely going to raise estrogen significantly.
LISTEN TO THE MAN

linuxjon

Awards
You guys are all way off. Last time I used Estrovoid, my E levels crashed. Joints were so dry, I could barely lift. Wouldn't run it with anything drier than Dbol or Deca.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are all way off. Last time I used Estrovoid, my E levels crashed. Joints were so dry, I could barely lift. Wouldn't run it with anything drier than Dbol or Deca.
Ran it with what? Lab tests? Crashing e levels with dim and other herbal supps I just can't see happening...