Dmz or msten for a kicker

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used either and I'm not too worried about sides, mainly looking for advice from users who have used BOTH and can comment on which kicked in faster and which was dryer.

Those are my two main focuses, would like to stay as non-bloated as possible for this summer cycle

Thanks a bunch guys!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
msten IMO if these are the 2 options.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Haven't used either and I'm not too worried about sides, mainly looking for advice from users who have used BOTH and can comment on which kicked in faster and which was dryer.

Those are my two main focuses, would like to stay as non-bloated as possible for this summer cycle

Thanks a bunch guys!
You should be worried about sides, especially with msten. Several people end up not making it through a cycle due to how harsh the compound is.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'd be alright, I would definitely be taking tudca and a combo cycle assist. Would probably only run either one for 4 weeks, hopefully by then the test will be kicking in

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MSten and DMZ stack well together IME, way better than using either one individually (even if using at higher doses).

Had a guy here describe it to me as a 1+1=3 situation when we're talking about these two compounds.

Sides were next to nothing, only used TUDCA at 1g daily and nothing else from a support perspective.

I would probably opt for MSten over DMZ, if I weren't willing/experienced enough to consider both.

Either way, drink a ton of water and it wouldn't be a terrible idea to add some bananas to your diet if you don't already.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'd be alright, I would definitely be taking tudca and a combo cycle assist. Would probably only run either one for 4 weeks, hopefully by then the test will be kicking in
5 weeks is a good bet.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, appreciate the feedback so far.

My options are LGI msten (10mg caps) so dosing will be at least 20mg, however it's half life may require 3 doses

Or

OL dymethazine

Longer half life with more flexible dosing. Read a lot about "non-responders"
What's that about?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was great! ran 20 mgs for 45 days big strength increase, bad lethargy at 25 days or so began.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking 6 weeks was kinda long for this, I guess we'll see how I feel. I'm choosing msten

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Or just get it in 5mg since some bottles have 90 caps. 15-20mg is the best dosage anything more and sides will be more pronounced and liver toxicity rises. 15mg will do what 25mg will do anyway. Msten is my fav ph.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it 90 10 mg caps where they selling it ill buy some now if I can?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Sourcing is not allowed otherwise I'd tell ya guys where you can get msten in 5mg and 10mg

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Just an idea, but have you thought about Alpha-1 by AT, as a kicker, as opposed to Msten/dmz?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really, isn't that even more toxic?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump, appreciate the feedback so far.

My options are LGI msten (10mg caps) so dosing will be at least 20mg, however it's half life may require 3 doses

Or

OL dymethazine

Longer half life with more flexible dosing. Read a lot about "non-responders"
What's that about?
Methylstenbolone would be the better choice of these two...Dymethazine is said to only impact 50% of users liver values, and I believe it as I, and many other users had failed cycles with various brands.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro for the feedback, made the decision on msten. Should be a fun 10+ weeks for this cycle.
I'll make a log end of May if anyone wants to follow. Will be doing 10-12 weeks of testE and prop with msten as the kicker. Haven't decided the length of msten since I have enough to run 6 weeks but probably won't do it that long

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Not really, isn't that even more toxic?
That's a great question?! LOL. My experience has proven, that no, it's not. It wasn't nearly as bad as Dmz or even msten, but a better clean bulker, that's keepable!

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't see myself using alpha-1 when I could get 1-methyl test from the same person I'm getting msten from

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMZ.. far more glycogen supersaturation which is most important front loading a bulk imo.