Epi Tren dosing?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I have two bottles of iron mag labs Epi Tren

I'm 21 years old, 6'1, 215lbs.

I've ran two previous epistane cycles. How should i dose Epi Tren? Should I run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Myself and about 3 others ran this last summer and we all had the same experience: forced to mega dose. I didn't see the expected effects until I was dosing 8caps/day. At least one other guy was at 9.

We all came to the conclusion that it was grossly underdosed. This was all right after the ban and iml and blackstone got a very bad rep for bunk products around that time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol, oops. I should have read that fully. That's not the best ratio I've seen.
No it's terrible ha. I bought it for the epi only since the tren is uselessly underdosed (blowout sales at ban time).

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I ended up reading your thread. That's crazy. 8 caps per day!?!? ?? and it still didn't give you back pumps or muscle fullness at all?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ended up reading your thread. That's crazy. 8 caps per day!?!? ���� and it still didn't give you back pumps or muscle fullness at all?
at best slight fullness, but nothing anywhere near what I ahd experienced on plain epi (LGI) before. and zero back/calf pumps or sides of any kind for that matter (this was a plus though ha)