Rad-140

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reputable companies selling these in caps (screw liquids).

Also, is this stuff once per day dosing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focused nutrition has the best deal on rad140 in caps, 90 caps at 15mg per cap is a pretty good deal. Once a day dosing is gtg with rad

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focused nutrition has the best deal on rad140 in caps, 90 caps at 15mg per cap is a pretty good deal. Once a day dosing is gtg with rad
Bro. Keep up the nonstop good work here at AM ;)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides?

Thanks !!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sides?

Thanks !!
The main side that is reported is lethargy after 4 weeks of use. Rad is great for about 30 days at 15mg but after that gains diminish and side effects increase substantially. Rad really makes a great kicker for a longer lgd cycle, that's probably going to be the best way to run rad imo.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Yates

So run RAD + LGD weeks 1-4 .... then LGD only from weeks 5-8?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered today. Thx again.

Anyone having liver or cholesterol issues w either of these 2 SARMS?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Yates

So run RAD + LGD weeks 1-4 .... then LGD only from weeks 5-8?
And how many mg of LGD per day? I see people take 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, its all over the place.

Giants95

Awards
I ran laxo and rad 140 by huge life company. I didn't notice any results whatsoever. I think I got ripped off. Maybe the brand is bogus; I bought it from my local vitamin store. The sad thing is, is that I spent 110$ on a one money supply. Lol I'm taking a test booster now and I'm 5 days in and already my lifts are increasing

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how many mg of LGD per day? I see people take 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, its all over the place.
10mg is a solid lgd dose, no more is needed imo.

Metatron144

Awards
+1 on Focused Nutrition Rad140, best bang for buck.
Seems solid to me, their YK-11 I don't rate at all (see my experience) but I really rate their Rad140...

Muscles stay full, get nice pumps. I've mixed doses from 15mg to 45mg and I would say with Rad 'Less is More' mega lethargy at 45mg. No substantial effects at 30mg, 15mg is where it's at, so you will get a good run out of a bottle. Other sites talk of 30mg sweet spot but that must be underdosed, as I haven't noticed anything at 30mg that wasn't achieved at 15mg with FN's product.

Also slight gyno in right nip, which always flares up with higher Estrogen in the body, The Rad140 shrinks the gyno to half the size, without changing a thing in the diet.
I use Rad for pct and for me personally it works, gets my libido cranking, then taper off.
Has a half life of 48hrs so once a day dosing. I tried 3 times a day dosing made no real difference. So every morning.
I wouldn't rate it as a cutting sarm, but def in a deficit I keep my strength and I'm pumped, muscles full.

This run I've taken it now for 8 weeks, no sides so far. Bout to come off.

Stacking it would be interesting! I stacked it with their YK-11 but Dismal results nothing beyond the Rad couldn't do itself.

Dsuemg

Awards
4 weeks rad on a cal deficit and went from 198 lbs to 174 lbs. lost inches around midsection but looked bigger everywhere else. Strength went up. Lethargic but not bad.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great input fellas. Thanks. Wonder what this stuff does to liver and lipids (and BP)

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had 2 friends run it and they both felt like ass after 2 weeks. Didn't run test bases but they also didn't see any gains, plenty of better options

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For example, check out the logs for Spartan nutrition, if you want size I'd focus mainly on Cerberus

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had 2 friends run it and they both felt like ass after 2 weeks. Didn't run test bases but they also didn't see any gains, plenty of better options
Yeah I've read almost everyone gets lethargic and even while running actual testosterone alongside it. Not worth it, plus 4 weeks is nothing, especially if it takes a few weeks to actually "kick in". I had three bottles that I traded.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4 weeks rad on a cal deficit and went from 198 lbs to 174 lbs. lost inches around midsection but looked bigger everywhere else. Strength went up. Lethargic but not bad.
you lost 28 pounds?

Metatron144

Awards
Depends what you want...

From my experience I would call it a maintenance sarm. You could prob bridge with it I'm guessing.
For me I kept my strength, and got nice pumps and fuller muscles. That's it.

But that's all I want at the moment. I'm not looking to put on size and get bigger.

If that's what you are after, then I agree, spend your money elsewhere, there are better options out there for that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
198-174=24. Still though 24 pounds in 4 weeks is a bit much. Sounds like BS or he dropped a ton of water weight and went on keto.
thats what i meant professor :)

Dsuemg

Awards
why would I come on here and waste the time to make something up. bought the OL Rad from GRN, bugged the hell out of Yates for insight, and followed a strict diet. logged EVERYTHING I could down to a single starburst if I ate one for a treat into myfitness pal, followed a carb cycling plan that John Patterson was so kind as to link me to from a T-Nation article and away I went and kept things at a defecit. I run a ton which only helped shed the weight. keep in mind the 198 lbs I started at was a soft 198 so I had weight to lose. had my 11 year old take weekly pics each sunday to track progress and kept a detailed measurement log. arms, quads, and chest all increased BUT I lost 3" around my stomach so far.
but hey..... I could also be just making it all up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why would I come on here and waste the time to make something up. bought the OL Rad from GRN, bugged the hell out of Yates for insight, and followed a strict diet. logged EVERYTHING I could down to a single starburst if I ate one for a treat into myfitness pal, followed a carb cycling plan that John Patterson was so kind as to link me to from a T-Nation article and away I went and kept things at a defecit. I run a ton which only helped shed the weight. keep in mind the 198 lbs I started at was a soft 198 so I had weight to lose. had my 11 year old take weekly pics each sunday to track progress and kept a detailed measurement log. arms, quads, and chest all increased BUT I lost 3" around my stomach so far.
WHOA... no one is accusing you of anything, i was just asking as 6 pounds a week is a bit much...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A steady 6 lbs week after week at that lol, but damn good job

Dsuemg

Awards
Not taking it as an accusation just wanted to be clear as to what went into the loss this far.
No worries at all. Hopefully it's helpful info for anyone looking to achieve a similar goal.

Dsuemg

Awards
Changed diet significantly after Christmas. Ate better and more frequently. Was eating at a deficit but by changing the quality I was able to eat significantly more food in a day than I was use to. It was strange to feel beyond stuffed each day but continue to lose the weight.
Again while maintaining strength other than when I took the carb level too low.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So don't discount all your hard work and play it off like Rad-140 is some amazing drug. Sounds like you worked really hard and followed a really strict diet. That's what got you the results, not the RAD. I wasn't saying you were lying or anything. I'm sure the Rad helped somewhat...but not nearly as much as you think.

Dsuemg

Awards
I agree with you 100% as I don't think rad was the catalyst for the loss, but I do think it was for maintaining size and strength when eating at a deficit and running the mileage I do.
I've been focusing on HITT more lately than anything to focus on fat loss but I would guess I'm averaging 18 miles a week running. Am I wrong in thinking a person would generally show a loss in size and strength when deficit and cardio of a sizeable amount are combined over and 8 week period? (We may be on different pages as I am including pct in the 24 lb loss)

Fareal04

Awards
Just finished 4.5 weeks on OL Rad. Very good gains. Now I'm on LGD.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure would love to know how LGD and Rad affect lipids and liver :p

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure you can find Olympus labs products like rad, lgd, cardarine, dimethadrol, on popular auction sites. Probably expensive though.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Using RAD for the second time now, but this time as a kicker to LGD.

Spanner

Awards
Looked at a study this week ( sorry cannot remember which) and lgd seems to strip HDL and raise liver enzymes at least as badly as ostarine

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Looked at a study this week ( sorry cannot remember which) and lgd seems to strip HDL and raise liver enzymes at least as badly as ostarine
That's good news! I had high cholesterol before my Osta cycle due to above normal HDL values. The lab said that it was perfectly fine though. During the cycle both my HDL and LDL dropped. My cholesterol ended up falling within normal range, but my HDL still remained above the upper limit.
My triglycerides also dipped, but not significantly. And this was on a 6-week 25md ED cycle.

I hear my LGD in the pantry calling out to me!! Soon my precious! Soon!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UncleSarm - Spanner was sharing bad info about LGD's side effects. ;)

RED Bull 86

Awards
Hi guys I can get RAD and looking at taking a solo run 8-12weeks 5mg once a day? Any advice does anyone on here have bloods to show it is suppressive not the bs reddit single post?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys I can get RAD and looking at taking a solo run 8-12weeks 5mg once a day? Any advice does anyone on here have bloods to show it is suppressive not the bs reddit single post?
I think you'd do better with running it at a higher dose for less time. 10-15mg for 4 weeks. Maybe as a kick start to something that takes longer to kick in depending on your experience level.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think you'd do better with running it at a higher dose for less time. 10-15mg for 4 weeks. Maybe as a kick start to something that takes longer to kick in depending on your experience level.

RED Bull 86

Awards
Thanks Green Machine.

What do you think 5mg Am and 5mg Pm or 10mg Am?

Anyone have anything on suppression?

RED Bull 86

Awards
Hi Guys.

So how suppressive is the RAD?
Would 10mg a day be good?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Green Machine.

What do you think 5mg Am and 5mg Pm or 10mg Am?

Anyone have anything on suppression?
Splitting it is probably best but not really necessary.
It's very suppressive. A SERM in PCT is mandatory.

RED Bull 86

Awards
Thanks for the replies and advice Green Machine.

Appreciate it.

RED Bull 86

Awards
But Green Machine what makes you say it is very suppressive? Does anyone have blood work that shows it? On here or steroid.com? I do not think the one or two on reddit can be trusted even the South African anabolic community frown and laugh at typed out bloods...
I believe it would be suppressive as the the study on those three monkeys that gained 10% bodyweight in 28 days show their Pre and post bloods for testosterone levels and lipids. Their testosterone was suppressed by 50-60% even in the 0.01mg/kg dose. But how do we know that it translates into a 100kg man if we do not have conclusive blood tests to go by?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But Green Machine what makes you say it is very suppressive? Does anyone have blood work that shows it? On here or steroid.com? I do not think the one or two on reddit can be trusted even the South African anabolic community frown and laugh at typed out bloods...
I believe it would be suppressive as the the study on those three monkeys that gained 10% bodyweight in 28 days show their Pre and post bloods for testosterone levels and lipids. Their testosterone was suppressed by 50-60% even in the 0.01mg/kg dose. But how do we know that it translates into a 100kg man if we do not have conclusive blood tests to go by?
I've seen blood work somewhere for it, but do not recall where. I just know it's a SARM and all the other current SARMs suppress the HPTA.