What to stack with triumphalis

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would be good to stack with triumphalis? Goals would be to help add mass. Trest seems best to me but the side effects scare me. What about 4-andro? Mithras or a clone also sound nice for the strength and hardening effect but it's not easy to source

whey2buff

Awards
I know they do but why not just wait til you are ready to do one..

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You could run it with 4 andro or test if you wanted. since triumph is already methylated I'd stack it with something non methylated ( why? Less stress on the liver) However if you have a good amount of cycle experience ( and a good on cycle product)you could stack it with another mild methylated ph like halo or even some stronger compounds like dmz and Msten. I suggest you use the search bar there's a couple of methyldiazirinol threads .

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trest is low on sides
I haven't looked into it very much tbh, but the combination of progesterone and estrogen related problems is pretty scary to me and running research chemicals that tend to be hit or miss isn't worth the risk to my lab rat

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could run it with 4 andro or test if you wanted. since triumph is already methylated I'd stack it with something non methylated ( why? Less stress on the liver) However if you have a good amount of cycle experience ( and a good on cycle product)you could stack it with another mild methylated ph like halo or even some stronger compounds like dmz and Msten. I suggest you use the search bar there's a couple of methyldiazirinol threads .
How is 4-andro in terms of estrogen conversion? I'd like to avoid gyno haha, and would it make a dramatic difference in results?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
How is 4-andro in terms of estrogen conversion? I'd like to avoid gyno haha, and would it make a dramatic difference in results?

4 andro would be on the low side of the spectrum when it come ago estrogen conversion , however trest would be at the high end of the spectrum for estro conversion along side testosterone . It would help as a test base to keep you from feeling like crap on cycle . Not really gonna see much in terms of results from 4 andro in comparison to triumphalis.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
have you ever run it? sides are virtually non-existent if you know what you are doing.
IF is the keyword , not everyone knows what they are doing on these forums . And trest in my eyes is a compound that's not to be taken lightly and if you were to go into using it blind could mess yourself up pretty good, mainly talking about gyno. I personally have had no interest in running trest btw I'd rather just pin test tbh...

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Running Methyldiazirhinol with Dimethandrostenol right now and love it. But the lethargy is really really bad and I can not recommend it without a test base.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Trest is low on sides
I am on my 3rd run with Trest and have not had any sides as of yet. That being said, I would NEVER make a statement like this as everyone is different and the possibility for sides from Trest is IMO higher than a lot of PH/DS. Keep in mind that a lot of the members here are not as experienced as others and come here looking to learn. Stating your "personal" experience with a compound is one thing, but to make a blanket statement like that is just reckless, especially with a compound like Trest.

/Rant

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Running Methyldiazirhinol with Dimethandrostenol right now and love it. But the lethargy is really really bad and I can not recommend it without a test base.
How are the results so far?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The results are whats making worth it. Would have to check my calendar to know how much weeks im in exactly but from 9weeks there are only a few days left.
I'm up 11kg and look leaner than before.
Will lose pretty much since its really much about glycogen retention but ists still amazing.
Strength is up a lot and vascularity epic.

ON-feeling however was stronger with Epistane.

Other than lethargy, stronger moods and mood swings, a little headache when I dont eat enough and red hot skin about 30min after takimg my doses I only had some heartburn which went away with 20mg Pantoprazole.

Blood pressure is totally fine but OFF cycle its really low usually so theres no mean to it.

The 1 1/2 bottles of tr1umph and D1methadrol are costy however.
I think of going ten weeks since its a top cycle and I have so little problems but would add some more cyclesupport which I currently have no money for.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The results are whats making worth it. Would have to check my calendar to know how much weeks im in exactly but from 9weeks there are only a few days left.
I'm up 11kg and look leaner than before.
Will lose pretty much since its really much about glycogen retention but ists still amazing.
Strength is up a lot and vascularity epic.

ON-feeling however was stronger with Epistane.

Other than lethargy, stronger moods and mood swings, a little headache when I dont eat enough and red hot skin about 30min after takimg my doses I only had some heartburn which went away with 20mg Pantoprazole.

Blood pressure is totally fine but OFF cycle its really low usually so theres no mean to it.
How long was the cycle and what were the dosages? I'm planning a 6 week cycle

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
First few days 40mg Tr1umph then 60. Week two I added 20mg Dimethadrol. Week 3,4,5 with 3 caps either. Since then 4 caps either but 60mg tr1umph is enough.
Dimeth shines at 40mg much better than at 30 however.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
For 6 weeks tr1umph I would start with 40 and up to 60 after a week.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First few days 40mg Tr1umph then 60. Week two I added 20mg Dimethadrol. Week 3,4,5 with 3 caps either. Since then 4 caps either but 60mg tr1umph is enough.
Dimeth shines at 40mg much better than at 30 however.
How is the triumphalis upwards of 75-80mg? I was thinking of doing 45/45/60/60/75/75

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i would like to re-iterate that trest is low on sides and can be run for a long-time without problems. recovery is a breeze, as well. for most of you skirts on here though, just stick to epiandrosterone. thanks for reading.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well I would say without the Dimeth the triumph at 80 would be just fine IF its a bulk with plenty of calories. However since the lethargy came in pretty fast and got worse and worse I would not advise to run any higher without a test base.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I would say without the Dimeth the triumph at 80 would be just fine IF its a bulk with plenty of calories. However since the lethargy came in pretty fast and got worse and worse I would not advise to run any higher without a test base.
I plan on running it 75mg for the last two weeks since I will be in a caloric surplus, if it's too much I will just go back down to 60 though. How was the olympus clone btw? Have you tried the original iron legion one?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Sadly I could not try the original but the OL clone seems to be totally fine.
Was surprised Dimeth shines at doses that high but I'm not sure if the recommended doses were just from the time there wasn't that much experience with the compound.

Tr1umph however works just fine even at 40mg so the can't be anything wrong with the product.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I plan on running it 75mg for the last two weeks since I will be in a caloric surplus, if it's too much I will just go back down to 60 though. How was the olympus clone btw? Have you tried the original iron legion one?

AnabolicGuru did you ever run Triumphalis?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AnabolicGuru did you ever run Triumphalis?
Also interested, i got a bottle of the olympus labs version was thinking of using that or epistane next... or just go with halo haha

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah just want to take in other peoples experience, i've already gone through hours of research on the compound
What is the mith supposed to do results wise I remember when it came how funny as it sounds I dont remember if i used it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is the mith supposed to do results wise I remember when it came how funny as it sounds I dont remember if i used it
Dimethandrostenol (Mithras) is supposed to be a feel good cycle with results similar to dianabol. So like a feel good dianabol as opposed to actual dianabol which will have you feeling like butts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dimethandrostenol (Mithras) is supposed to be a feel good cycle with results similar to dianabol. So like a feel good dianabol as opposed to actual dianabol which will have you feeling like butts.
What? I always felt amazing on dbol, same for pretty much everyone I know

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What? I always felt amazing on dbol, same for pretty much everyone I know
By itself?? It always made me feel like shxt. For real.

Whoops I mixed up my methandienone and my oxymetholone.

So yeah, exactly like DBol then. Feels good, real wet, blows you up, get strong fast.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea but whatever I took was bunk lmao. That’s why I want to try it again.
Gotcha. MikeyMike said he used it more than once, and said it was awesome. He also said he had no lethargy on it.

Im probably going to try it soon. It was going to be next, but i might do Anavar or Necrobombs instead.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. MikeyMike said he used it more than once, and said it was awesome. He also said he had no lethargy on it.

Im probably going to try it soon. It was going to be next, but i might do Anavar or Necrobombs instead.
Yea I definitely need to try it again. I have the feeling that I’ll get the opportunity to try it again soon ;)