Ostarine cycle?

lstatum1s

Awards
Hey everyone, long time reader on here, first time poster. Everywhere I read seems to have a different opinion of what to run along with an 8 week ostarine cycle as well as what to run for pct. I have nolva for pct just to be safe, but can I get some advice from people who have ran it or who know a lot about it for what, if anything, to run along side of it? I have read everywhere from nothing to liver support, test base, etc.
Thanks in advance everyone

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Run cycle support like ar1macare pro by Olympus Labs, you may experience lethargy/other sides while on cycle. A test base like epiandro would go nice with osta on a cut while i would think 4-andro would be better suited with osta while trying to gain size. Both test bases will help combat the lethargy and keep your libido up. Nolva is fine for pct(nolva or clomid is required), better yet add supplements like sup3r pct or alphamax xt to help during pct.

lstatum1s

Awards
Run cycle support like ar1macare pro by Olympus Labs, you may experience lethargy/other sides while on cycle. A test base like epiandro would go nice with osta on a cut while i would think 4-andro would be better suited with osta while trying to gain size. Both test bases will help combat the lethargy and keep your libido up. Nolva is fine for pct(nolva or clomid is required), better yet add supplements like sup3r pct or alphamax xt to help during pct.
Thanks man. I should have told my stats: 5'11" 240, 19-21% bf. Trying to cut/recomp. I don't have a 1RM on anything but my latest sets of the big 3 are
4x10 245 on bench
8x5 270 squat
5x3 335 DL

I am currently looking into ar1macare for a cycle support.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think adding in a good natural anabolic product to run with it or run in pct would be a nice addition. For example anafuse or an epicatechin product.

lstatum1s

Awards
I think adding in a good natural anabolic product to run with it or run in pct would be a nice addition. For example anafuse or an epicatechin product.
I was going to ask about this as well. I have 2 bottles of anafuse and was debating whether to stack it with ostarine or to run it as its own cycle a month or so after I finish pct. I have seen great reviews on both and since I haven't taken either before I kind of want to run them separate to gauge results better.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I was going to ask about this as well. I have 2 bottles of anafuse and was debating whether to stack it with ostarine or to run it as its own cycle a month or so after I finish pct. I have seen great reviews on both and since I haven't taken either before I kind of want to run them separate to gauge results better.
I have run Osta for 6 weeks at 25mg ED solo, then did an OTC PCT consisting of Rebirth, DAA, and bulbine.
My log, if you're interested: First Osta cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Basic andros stack well ostarine, a good cycle would be 10 weeks ostarine @20mgs with EpiBeta @200-250 which is our epiandro for 8 weeks...
Weeks 1-10 ostarine 20mg
Weeks 3-10 EpiBeta 200-250mg
Pct
Weeks 1-4 nolva
20/20/10/10
Any other test boosting product and natural anabolic

mrgoomba

Awards
Basic andros stack well ostarine, a good cycle would be 10 weeks ostarine @20mgs with EpiBeta @200-250 which is our epiandro for 8 weeks...
Weeks 1-10 ostarine 20mg
Weeks 3-10 EpiBeta 200-250mg
Pct
Weeks 1-4 nolva
40/40/20/20
Any other test boosting product and natural anabolic
That's overdosed Nolva. Do 20 20 10 10

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the Osta/Epiandro stack. I've ran that stack twice in the past with great results. Osta was always around 20-25. Epiandro was around 600-1200 mg.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have 4days left on an Ostarine/Clen/MK-677 Cut. I ran 22mg/Day for 7 weeks, and 20mg/Day for the last (this) week **because of products on hand - BSL PCT IV + 10mg OL Ostarine, then just 20mg OL, didn't want to jump to 25mg**. I just used Dermacrine as a Base - 2 pumps on Shoulders/Traps, every 12hrs. I'm scheduled to be down ~15lbs of scale weight, while strength has continued to climb. As a reference, on my current Deadlift program (Matt Kroc 16 week program), in late December, my 4x5@85% number is up 27.5lbs. Now, assume I gained in January too, still, 15-20lb gain during an 800kcal deficit??? Yes, Clen is also anabolic, but I'm not doing a lot (EOD dosing between 20-70mcg, mostly 50mcg as above that seems to make me tired) so I'm pretty impressed with this weak ass MK-2866 (combined with 677) :)

PCT will be my always paranoid Clomid/Nolva 50/50/25/25 & 20/20/10/10/10EOD protocol.

Soy Lecithin is a staple. Not a fan of most of the other "natural anabolic$" or anything to do with "Te$t" while taking Rx SERMs.

Edit: Oh - On Cycle and Post Cycle health... I do separates for BP, Lipids, and Liver, just Google for all the natural "health" supps related to those - but an "all in one" is certainly fine if transparently dosed with the clinical amounts. I just personally don't like the inclusion of supposed 5alpha Reductase inhibitors in most of them.

lstatum1s

Awards
Thanks for everyone's advice and input I really appreciate it.