First Prohormone Cycle

CrimsonSV

Awards
So, I will be doing my first cycle in a couple of weeks, and I need advice on some things. I've been doing quite a lot of research for a couple of months now, and I have decided to go with something that's not too strong for my first time. I'm talking about Andro Quad and 1-Andro. I know Andro Quad has 1-andro in it, but I feel like it's not enough; so I will be buying a separate 1-andro bottle. I wasn't going to buy an on-cycle support but I got Mega Cycle Support for free with the purchase of Andro Quad. I will be taking 2 tabs of AQ per day, and 2 tabs of 1-andro. I originally planned on just stacking both of them and doing a 4 week cycle, however, I've been thinking about extending it to 8 weeks. Would it be better to extend it to 8 weeks? AQ the first 4 weeks and 1-andro the following 4 weeks? Or would my gains be much greater if I do it all in 4 weeks? As for my PCT, I will be running Nolva. Might be a little overkill for such mild prohormones, especially at these doses; but I'd rather be on the safe side. Thanks in advance. Any other tips would be much appreciated.
Note: I don't know if this is the wrong section to post this on, so I'm sorry if it is.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I will be doing my first cycle in a couple of weeks, and I need advice on some things. I've been doing quite a lot of research for a couple of months now, and I have decided to go with something that's not too strong for my first time. I'm talking about Andro Quad and 1-Andro. I know Andro Quad has 1-andro in it, but I feel like it's not enough; so I will be buying a separate 1-andro bottle. I wasn't going to buy an on-cycle support but I got Mega Cycle Support for free with the purchase of Andro Quad. I will be taking 2 tabs of AQ per day, and 2 tabs of 1-andro. I originally planned on just stacking both of them and doing a 4 week cycle, however, I've been thinking about extending it to 8 weeks. Would it be better to extend it to 8 weeks? AQ the first 4 weeks and 1-andro the following 4 weeks? Or would my gains be much greater if I do it all in 4 weeks? As for my PCT, I will be running Nolva. Might be a little overkill for such mild prohormones, especially at these doses; but I'd rather be on the safe side. Thanks in advance. Any other tips would be much appreciated.
Note: I don't know if this is the wrong section to post this on, so I'm sorry if it is.
The dosing in AQ is terrible. What additional 1-andro product do you have? IMO you will see very little with the AQ. Hopefully you have enough 1-andro for a decent dose for at least 6-8 weeks. Check out the OL UK line of andros if you need to pick up some more. I would aim for at least 300 mg of 1 andro for 6 weeks. That compound will be the main component for mass and strength.

CrimsonSV

Awards
The dosing in AQ is terrible. What additional 1-andro product do you have? IMO you will see very little with the AQ. Hopefully you have enough 1-andro for a decent dose for at least 6-8 weeks. Check out the OL UK line of andros if you need to pick up some more. I would aim for at least 300 mg of 1 andro for 6 weeks. That compound will be the main component for mass and strength.
I knew I should have gone for 4-andro and 1-andro instead. I'm going to buy AMS's 1-andro. So I will be getting around 250mg of 1-andro. Hope it's enough to see decent gains. I'll check it out, might get some more because I'll only have enough for 4 weeks.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew I should have gone for 4-andro and 1-andro instead. I'm going to buy AMS's 1-andro. So I will be getting around 250mg of 1-andro. Hope it's enough to see decent gains. I'll check it out, might get some more because I'll only have enough for 4 weeks.
Right on. OL UK will get you up to 330 mg per day for 4 weeks with the Super Elite 1, plus it has the new SEDDS delivery system on top of the full dose. If you want you can check out my sig for our site and my discount code for 30% off.

CrimsonSV

Awards
Right on. OL UK will get you up to 330 mg per day for 4 weeks with the Super Elite 1, plus it has the new SEDDS delivery system on top of the full dose. If you want you can check out my sig for our site and my discount code for 30% off.
Awesome! Thank you!