Hard decision to make (Gynocomastia) during cycle (Bloodwork done)

shutupandlift

Awards
Hi there,

My story so far: I have been doing HGH @ 4-5 iu ed for about 6 weeks (without any other mediactions) in January - February of this year and startet getting slight gyno Symptoms (puffy nipples). Prolactin was at 27 ng/ml. I have then been quitting HGH and restarting it after 3 weeks after starting with Cabergoline @ 0.25mg e5d in order to fight prolactin.

(pre cycle blood: testosterone 22 nmol/l, estrogen 35 pg/ml, prolactin 9 ng / ml, IGF 1 280)

On the 24th February, I have started my Steroid cycle with Test E @ 300mg e6d (equals 350mg weekly) and Arimidex 0.25mg e2d, HGH low dose @ 2iu and Cabergoline 0.25mg e5d in order to get prolactin down.

20 days after the start, I have been doing my first blood test with the following bloods:

total testosterone: over 120 nmol/l
estrogen: 117 pg / ml (<50 reference) (too high for my taste)
DHT: 700 ng / ml (okay)
Prolactin: 5 (good)
IGF1: 180 (average despite 2iu HGH)

-> therefore I have increased dosage of Arimidex to 0.5mg ed -> after 1 week I tested estradio e2 again and it was at 15 pg / ml (too low for my taste) -> so back to 0.5 mg e3d

My doctor was then doing an ultrasonic test (week 3 of cycle) of my 2 nipples and the following result came out:

left: 2 x 2 x 0.4 cm (breast tissue)
right: 2.8 x 2.8 x 0.4 cm (breast tissue)

-> slight case of gynocomastia... I was shocked as I can barely see or feel the gyno that I have... I dunno if it was already there before my cycles...

Now I have a difficult decision to make. I have read that Tamoxifen taken for several months can indeed reverse gyno..(see current studies, but also decreases IGF1 around 25%) .I will actually continue my cycle till mid July 2017 and also increase dosage to around 550 weekly.

1) Should I start taking Tamoxifen @ 10 - 20 mg daily in order to try to reverse this slight gyno case?
2) What should I do with the HGH intake? (currently @ 3iu ed)
3) What should I do regarding the AI intake? (currencly @ 0.5mg e2d)

I do not have Letrozole at home, only Tamoxifen and Anastrozole (Arimidex).

current medication: Test E 300mg e6d, HCG 300iu e4d, Arimidex 0.5mg e2d, HGH 3iu ed, Cabergoline 0.25mg e5d

Thank you for your help. I guess this case is complicated...