Running a PH - Would like help on a layout for PCT

asakic

Awards
The ingredients in the pro hormone (Methyl Cycke Elite) are

1. 6 chloro-andros-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol dosed at 25mgs

2. 2, 17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-azine doses at 10mgs

3. 2, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

What would you recommend for a post cycle? I have done plenty of research on them but I still have a few questions on how I would dose with the PCT, and what would I specifically need. I do not want to start this and then end up messing myself long term, I am smarter than that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you guys

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Clomid or Nolva and sup3r pct from Olympus labs is all that's needed

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much Msten is in it? Seems pretty harsh for a first cycle except for the first ingredient which is pretty useless and I've never seen anyone say it worked well for them. PA has tested a lot of the first ingredient and said he never found anything more than 60% pure....So....

asakic

Awards
I do not have the bottle currently with me but I believe it's somewhere like 5mgs? What would you recommend else for a first mild cycle to gain strength and mass?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not have the bottle currently with me but I believe it's somewhere like 5mgs? What would you recommend else for a first mild cycle to gain strength and mass?
Maybe an OL Andro stack? 1DHEA and 4Dhea
GNO
Jebrook

Those guys can help you out the the Andros better than I.

asakic

Awards
Would appreciate the help if you guys wouldn't mind. GNO Jebrook

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1/4 andros have tons of research behind them and is something you can easily research yourself...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe an OL Andro stack? 1DHEA and 4Dhea
GNO
Jebrook

Those guys can help you out the the Andros better than I.
Thanks for the shout T-Bone.

Would appreciate the help if you guys wouldn't mind. GNO Jebrook
Just saw the tags. Shoot me a pm or post up your questions. I'll try to help as best I can.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients in the pro hormone (Methyl Cycke Elite) are

1. 6 chloro-andros-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol dosed at 25mgs

2. 2, 17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-azine doses at 10mgs

3. 2, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one

What would you recommend for a post cycle? I have done plenty of research on them but I still have a few questions on how I would dose with the PCT, and what would I specifically need. I do not want to start this and then end up messing myself long term, I am smarter than that. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you guys
I googled this product and found nothing about it or the manufacturer except some useless Instagram posts. Im no expert on ph/DS nomenclature but it looks like Hexadrone, DMZ, and Msten. I agree with T that hex is very weak and not that great. The other two are very potent and definitely not a good idea until someone has at least 3 cycles under their belt. What is your ph/DS experience, age, and diet/training look like?

asakic

Awards
I have done Methyl Mag in the past, I have ran 8 weeks of DMZ, I grew a substantial amount and my strength was out the roof but my post cycle was not there. That's why I am here today, to get help on the post cycle and everything I would need to be safe. Even though I have ran the past pro hormones I would still opt out to something that's a single compound, I'd rather start slow and learn the basics than rush in and take what I currently bought. My diet is in tact I get about 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, usually my carb sources are brown rice, red potatoes, fruits, oatmeal fat sources would include olive oil, almonds. For regards to training I have always been one to care more about form than weight, that being said I'm usually following some type of program.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old were you when you ran this product before?. I mean you said you were only 20 years old in your other thread and that you are 6 feet tall and only 180 pounds. I think you jumped into using steroids/drugs before looking at your diet and training.

asakic

Awards
Yeah just peer pressure and not thinking about the consequences I was 18 at the least when I ran Methyl Mag.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Jebrook always has good advice.
Did you use a serm in your past cycles? I have a feeling you didn't lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
3 methyls, IMO, is asking for problems. Some people can run them just fine without any issue, but chances are they load up on supports. Again IMO it would be better to stack two and then work up rather than jump from a single cycle of 1 compound to a cycle of 3 compounds.

If you do decide to purchase it and run it, don't skimp on the cycle supports. TUDCA & CEL Cycle Assist will be your best friends here and I would even opt for a lot of TUDCA.

But personally, I wouldn't recommend using this.

asakic

Awards
No sadly I did not, which is why I am here. A lot of friends are on gear and it seems like none of them use a SERM but yet again a lot of them go back to being like they were when they first started. I don't want to go that path, I want to do it smart and right.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sadly I did not, which is why I am here. A lot of friends are on gear and it seems like none of them use a SERM but yet again a lot of them go back to being like they were when they first started. I don't want to go that path, I want to do it smart and right.
Smart and right in my opinion would be to wait till you are much older to make the decision whether or not you want to use drugs. Maybe think about diet and training right now and figure out how to gain some weight naturally. You're only 20 years old and you are 6 feet tall and under 200 pounds. That's extremely young and you could easily gain some muscle especially at your age with all the natty test going through your system....