JUST A HEADS UP: 1-TESTOSTERONE AND SUPERDROL LOGS

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Not sure how many of you frequent the supplement section of this forum so I just wanted to make you guys aware as you are the guys who can really show product effectiveness well.

Hi-Tech 1-TESTOSTERONE & Hi-Tech SUPERDROL currently needs loggers!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/279502-1-testosterone-5-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/279500-superdrol-here-who.html

I stronger feel a lot of you guys don't frequent that area and I don't want you guys missing it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love for some of you guys to log this.. some of you I really trust around here!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice heads up criticalbench. Very good opportunity right there!

-Spaz

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
This is a sweet opportunity. Lots of people unhappy about the Superdrol name and prop blend--good chance to see how this stuff works on user end.
criticalbench maybe once the lucky loggers get their threads up, they can all be linked here?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sweet opportunity. Lots of people unhappy about the Superdrol name and prop blend--good chance to see how this stuff works on user end.
criticalbench maybe once the lucky loggers get their threads up, they can all be linked here?
I will do that! I will make a follow thread will links to all of the logs!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Spreading the good word! Nice job criticalbench . I hope to see some of these guys put in some apps.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks before I can run another cycle or I would be putting in a app. I will be following the logs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spreading the good word! Nice job criticalbench . I hope to see some of these guys put in some apps.
Me to bro. I hope to run this maybe late may. Not sure which one. I plan to stack it with the deca prohormone though!

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
It'll be awesome to see some superdrol logs and see if it lives up to the hype.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Is this the banned designer superdrol or something different?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is this the banned designer superdrol or something different?
Different, it's a bunch of DHEAs since that's basically all that's legally still on the market

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is an end user who just got finished using our 1-AD product, which our 1-Testosterone product shares the active ingredient with...but is dosed at more than 2x the weight/pill(110mg vs 50mg).

At only 200mg/day, the user noted a 9.2lbs gain while eating in a caloric deficit. Imagine what 330mg/day would get you from 1-Testosterone???

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals 1-AD Final Review

Again, I want to say thank you to VaughnTrue and the rest of the Hi Tech Team.

Starting Weight - 150 lbs
Ending Weight - 159.2 lbs

Side Effects
- None. I was taking AI Life Support 2.0 and did not experience anything negative in terms of blood pressure or anything else associated with a hormonal product. I was checking my blood pressure also.

Weight - The calories I was consuming throughout the log was the same amount I was consuming prior to the log. Before using 1 AD, I was losing a little weight on that caloric intake. I was able to gain 9.2 pounds in the four weeks with that same caloric intake.

Body Composition - This is where the product really shined. Despite the 9.2 pound weight gain, body composition improved slightly. Overall vascualrity increased, both when pumped and not pumped. My muscles had a fuller look all of the time. My waist did get a touch bigger, but not by much. However, I would not say it was much fat. I could tell because I could still feel veins in my lower abs like I could pre cycle. If you read through the log, you would see that I noted I trained abs twice per week. One heavy session, rep range 6-8 and a lighter day, rep range 10-15. My core became a lot stronger. I did not need my belt on several occasions when I would need it pre cycle. I believe the majority of the increase in my abs was due to my core becoming stronger and core just becoming thicker.

Strength - This also shot up in just four weeks. I added anywhere from 10-20 pounds on my major lifts, in the same rep range on those lifts pre cycle. I also set a new PR on squats, deadlifts and incline bench.

Overall - I would suggest this product for someone looking to go the hormonal route, but looking for something on the mild side. One will note an increase in weight, body comp and strength with little to no ill side effects.

Pros
  • Increase in strength
  • Increase in size
  • Better body composition
  • Increase in vasculairty
  • Better recovery
  • Mild

Cons
  • Price (2 bottles need to be purchased to really maximize the results)
  • Dosing (4 pills spread throughout the day, can be easy to forget a dose here and there)
  • Not a big increase in libido

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys we are still looking for testers of our 1-Testosterone product. Users who get selected will get 2 bottles, giving them enough to run 330mg/day for 6 weeks.

What will 330mg/day do for you for 6 weeks? Check out what only 200mg/day for 4 weeks did for this guy right here on AM:

First a big thanks to VaughnTure and Big_Spaz and all at Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. For supplying me with 2 bottles of 1-AD.

Stats before cycle - 237lbs
Stats after cycle - 245lbs

I have a colorful hx with PH/DS. I used sd,epi,halo…I have used other DHEA product but for some reason they were hit and miss for the most part.

This was my first 1-dhea use. I came into cycle with low exceptions and I was way off. This stuff worked great.

In Terms of gains -the before and after pic tell the full story. I bulked up and had good freaky swole look at end of cycle. All muscle belly looked rounder and there is visible growth.

At the gym - strength and endurance went up and I was handling more weight about 10-15 pound more. I also could rank out more reps and was jumping around the gym form on movement to another.

In terms of side =zero ,no change in libido or an tired feeling

This to me was good as epi. But the downsides is you need 2 bottles-which is very costly compared to the epi run I used to do. But 1-AD was great and was very honored to run it.

I will stick to Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals for my future cycles and already have their superdrol in mind for next time.

Before/afterView attachment 133489View attachment 133490

MARK_

MARK_

Awards