Clen- I need the truth.

GatorGrappler

Awards
Does clen cause fat loss without dieting or cardio? I have seen on several clen profiles that is does. But then again, I have heard it wont work without diet/cardio, either. Can some experienced clen users help me out?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Does clen cause fat loss without dieting or cardio? I have seen on several clen profiles that is does. But then again, I have heard it wont work without diet/cardio, either. Can some experienced clen users help me out?
Clen is used as a "supplement" and NOT a "magic bullet".

In other words - you can't take clen, sit on your couch, eat potato chips, and watch tv all day long; you NEED to work out/do cardio to see real results.

BP

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this really isnt the proper forum for clen, this should be moved

Jblake

Awards
You'll see little to no results taking clen and not doing diet and cardio. It will be a total letdown. If going the supplementation route, I'd propose an ephedrine/caffeine stack with lots of fish oil. That with a good diet and mad cardio will strip the fat. It's working for me. Also, why post this in the SLIN forum?

TheAL73

Banned
Awards
You'll see little to no results taking clen and not doing diet and cardio. It will be a total letdown. If going the supplementation route, I'd propose an ephedrine/caffeine stack with lots of fish oil. That with a good diet and mad cardio will strip the fat. It's working for me. Also, why post this in the SLIN forum?
Is it advisable to still take ECY stack while on Clen? Would that make your heart explode (theoretically speakikng of course)??

size

Awards
  • Established
If you are to lazy to exercise then clen is not for you.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Is it advisable to still take ECY stack while on Clen? Would that make your heart explode (theoretically speakikng of course)??
do not do both! the general route is to do 2-3 weeks of clen followed by an ECA stack for another 2-3 weeks, repeat.

GatorGrappler

Awards
Haha, I dont mean not exercising. I lift weights 5 days a week, and my diet is good (for bulking). I just want to maintain my mass or get bigger, keep my calories up, and do as little cardio as possible. So, taking this route, will it work?

Jblake

Awards
Use sesathin (if you can find it) and fish oil during the bulk. It will help keep you lean. Cardio won't hurt, especially in the morning on non-training days. It will only help. I think there's an article on this at Mindandmuscle.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I dont mean not exercising. I lift weights 5 days a week, and my diet is good (for bulking). I just want to maintain my mass or get bigger, keep my calories up, and do as little cardio as possible. So, taking this route, will it work?

That approach in essence, will keep you from gaining any additional fat while on bulk. To shed additional fat you'd probably have to throw 2, 45 minute walks in there per week to see a significant difference. It might give a little more pump as well.

charger

Banned
Awards
just read on glycemic index and learn what type of carbs and when to eat them. This is far better than clen. But following the GI and using clen with some cardio and the fat will melt off.

GatorGrappler

Awards
I am already lean, I just want to get into the low single digits in BF%. I dont put on fat easily, I guess I have a good metabolism. My diet is already in check. I guess I have to do it. Here comes cardio. Also, will this help maintain muscle mass while cutting?

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Clen is sweet. I like it a lot. Gives me less sides than ECA and is far more effective.