Need help and advice i will pay..

A

Anylastwerdz

Awards
Need help getting started all over again..need a diet, source that is 100% always there when i need him. Need to gain weight and turn it into muscle..i have no bodyfat, chest bones stick out, used to be called skeletor..5.ft 11 150lbs my whole life except when using a triple stack years ago reaching 190lbs in 3mths but ended when i couldnt afford it ..i need to boost my confidence self esteem etc.please someone give me advice it doesnt how much i eat..i dont gain and the only way is well you know..reply a.s.a.p in my messages

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
I used to think I could eat any amount and still not gain any weight. A hard gainer..
In reality I wasn't consuming nearly as much as I thought I was. You have to eat big to get big. If you consume 4400+ calories a day you will gain weight. No way around it. You need to build a base before you even think about ph's/steroids. Eat big, lift big and rest. Steroids aren't a magic pill. With your height and weight I'd say put on 20lbs naturally then come back and we will chat :) that's the smart way to go about it.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
There is plenty of free advise on here... but reading all 3 of your posts, it's clear you are looking for a source not advise. You're on the wrong board.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need help getting started all over again..need a diet, source that is 100% always there when i need him. Need to gain weight and turn it into muscle..i have no bodyfat, chest bones stick out, used to be called skeletor..5.ft 11 150lbs my whole life except when using a triple stack years ago reaching 190lbs in 3mths but ended when i couldnt afford it ..i need to boost my confidence self esteem etc.please someone give me advice it doesnt how much i eat..i dont gain and the only way is well you know..reply a.s.a.p in my messages
Try being 5'10 and being 105 pounds. I'm eating over 4000 calories right now just to maintain weight. No need to pick up a needle until you learn how to pick up a fork and spoon.

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Try being 5'10 and being 105 pounds. I'm eating over 4000 calories right now just to maintain weight. No need to pick up a needle until you learn how to pick up a fork and spoon.
The poor knife always being left out :(

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you could eat fromunda cheese which will no doubt led to fatskins disease

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ever thought about looking into a mass building powder? It isn't as good as real food and should never replace it but if you can manage to get a couple of those 1000 calorie shakes down on top of a solid diet it will definiately help. Helped me back in the day when I had a fast metabolism.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
It may be just me, but I don't understand people who can't get in enough calories in a day, unless they're poor, and literally cannot afford to buy food. Just my basic meals and snacks add up to over 3000... Throw in a couple shakes made from "real food" that I already have (eg. Eggs, milk, bananas, oats, etc.) and I can bump it to 4500+ calories without even trying. Man, I'm hungry just writing this... Time to eat.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It may be just me, but I don't understand people who can't get in enough calories in a day, unless they're poor, and literally cannot afford to buy food. Just my basic meals and snacks add up to over 3000... Throw in a couple shakes made from "real food" that I already have (eg. Eggs, milk, bananas, oats, etc.) and I can bump it to 4500+ calories without even trying. Man, I'm hungry just writing this... Time to eat.
well on a previous thread he " wen from 155 to 290..that lasted 3mths" that's better than Rich Piano and he quit.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
well on a previous thread he " wen from 155 to 290..that lasted 3mths" that's better than Rich Piano and he quit.
Nobody is better than Rick Piano you know that

D

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Drink a gallon of whole milk every single day.

jantios

jantios

Awards
Weigh your foods with a scale and save it in an app like Myfitnesspal. I Tell that to everyone that asks me for help. Oats, mil and Cottage cheese are three cheap foods that will help you reach 3000+ kcals with ease. Consistency is key, your stomach has to adapt to eating a lot, because its not taking a lot of dood at the moment!

jantios

jantios

Awards
Weigh your foods with a scale and save it in an app like Myfitnesspal. I Tell that to everyone that asks me for help. Oats, milk and Cottage cheese are three cheap foods that will help you reach 3000+ kcals with ease. Consistency is key, your stomach has to adapt to eating a lot, because its not taking a lot of dood at the moment!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for a one time $5000 fee I will provide you with a years worth of workouts and an extra $500 I will provide a meal plan for 2 months at a time.

Message me for PayPal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I don't know if they still sell it, but CL's Black Hole helped me keep eating to put in big calories.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if they still sell it, but CL's Black Hole helped me keep eating to put in big calories.
They still sell it, I've seen it around. Always wondered if it worked.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please nobody given him an AAS source.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Try being a hard gainer with a crappy appetite bruh... 4000 is hard.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try being a hard gainer with a crappy appetite bruh... 4000 is hard.
Try being an endo that gains muscle on 1800 cal and gains fat when eating anything higher haha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Try being an endo that gains muscle on 1800 cal and gains fat when eating anything higher haha.
Lol I'd love to only have to eat 1800cals a day...

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start smoking large amounts of marijuana.

Lift heavy, eat.

Rinse repeat...