PH / SARM dosing question

jmaplewood

Awards
So I'm currently cutting on Spartan Lean (11 dhea, 7 dhea) 2 caps / day and osta 20 mg / day for 8 weeks. Added epiandro as a test base @ 500 mg / day. Also running 1/2 dose (4 caps) arimicare pro per day. Looking for some advice on how/ when to dose everything. Currently dosing 1 cap lean and 250 mg epi upon waking (4 am). 10 mg osta at 5 am with breakfast. Arimicare pro at 1130 following lunch. 1 cap lean + 250 mg epi at 3 pm. Workout 4-5 pm followed by osta 10 mg.

Do you guys think there's a better way to dose everything? Do you think the lean and epi would be better dosed separately? I've been on for 1 1/2 weeks so far and seeing results, just want to make sure I'm betting the most out of this cycle. Thanks in advance for any input.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm currently cutting on Spartan Lean (11 dhea, 7 dhea) 2 caps / day and osta 20 mg / day for 8 weeks. Added epiandro as a test base @ 500 mg / day. Also running 1/2 dose (4 caps) arimicare pro per day. Looking for some advice on how/ when to dose everything. Currently dosing 1 cap lean and 250 mg epi upon waking (4 am). 10 mg osta at 5 am with breakfast. Arimicare pro at 1130 following lunch. 1 cap lean + 250 mg epi at 3 pm. Workout 4-5 pm followed by osta 10 mg.

Do you guys think there's a better way to dose everything? Do you think the lean and epi would be better dosed separately? I've been on for 1 1/2 weeks so far and seeing results, just want to make sure I'm betting the most out of this cycle. Thanks in advance for any input.
If it's working then just keep doing what you're doing!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If it's working then just keep doing what you're doing!
Yep this. No reason to change what's working. The only recommendations I typically make for anything are:
1) try to dose any ph with a meal or at least some fat
2) dose supports at a different time than ph
3) try to spread your doses out (half life dependent) but have one about an hour or so pre workout

You look to have that all covered

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PatWheeler Anabolics 7
Supplements 14
Anabolics 2
Cidaweighz Anabolics 20
Anabolics 0