Can't decide on test ester

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This summer I plan on injecting some testosterone and would like to stay as dry as possible all summer. I also don't like the idea of being shut down for 14+ weeks with test e or c

Thinking test prop for 8 weeks is my best bet with maybe epistane

I did the math and I'd only be looking at an extra 5-6 injections if I go with prop (8 week prop vs 12 week test e/c)

Would really like some real world experience on what the vets have done in the past. Figured 8 weeks shutdown and instant pct is way easier on the body than going 12 weeks and then waiting 2 weeks to pct

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing up my first cycle this week. It was only epiandro and adrenosterone

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're going to be injecting every day or every other day with prop so just be prepared for that. Frequent injections is definitely something that takes getting used to.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're going to shut yourself down you might as well go the 12 weeks. Length of time you are on cycle isn't nearly as important as length of time at homeostasis. Shutdown is shutdown and the difference between 8 and 12 weeks is trivial at best. I would go with cyp or e personally.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prop injection 3x per week gets tiring after 6 weeks.
If you going with 2+ml per injection pip can be a bitch too.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh it would only be like 75-100mg eod, so 3ml a week

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a first test cycle 100mg eod seems to be the norm, remember this doesn't have the heavy molecular weight of the longer esters

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus it's gonna be stacked with an oral probably, most likely winny or epistane since I have it

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
300mg per week is okay.

I'd say go with at least 450 though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to shut yourself down you might as well go the 12 weeks. Length of time you are on cycle isn't nearly as important as length of time at homeostasis. Shutdown is shutdown and the difference between 8 and 12 weeks is trivial at best. I would go with cyp or e personally.
This.. and test e wont exactly shut you down until you are on for 4 weeks +. So, 12 weeks total, subtract the 4 weeks where you are not shut down and you have 8 weeks of shutdown. With prop, it takes about a week to shutdown. So that is 7 weeks of shutdown.

Test E: 12 weeks, 8 weeks of shutdown, less painful injections, less frequent injections
Test Prop: 8 weeks, 7 weeks of shutdown, less painful injections, less frequent injections

IMO, go for E.

***BTW, shutdown times are just estimates..

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
E will have me probably looking like a balloon during summer, all I'm reading on prop is that it's great for summer and keeping lean

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess it depends on how much prop your on. 600mg had me looking swollen

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ester wont cause bloat man, diet and estrogen will. If its your first cycle I wouldn't do prop. The frequent injections and often prop comes with some discomfort makes it less than optimal IMO.
Id do c or e personally.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Could you not adjust your aromasin or arimidex dosage if all you are concerned about is bloat from the e?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd have exem on hand, but if it was that easy wouldn't everyone just do that and water retention wouldn't be a problem?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first test cycle 100mg eod seems to be the norm, remember this doesn't have the heavy molecular weight of the longer esters
Which comes out to 350/week, not 300. (7 / 2 = 3.5) on average. Plus you're getting a bit more Test concentration per ml with Prop. So I have to disagree on the comment to not bother cycling. I personally love Prop at 100 eod, and I'm no noob. Epistane plus 100 eod of Prop for 8 weeks is perfect bro. Run that shiit. And there's no better way to get good at pinning than doing it eod.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People give Prop PIP too much credit, and eod pins too much credit. Jesus what's the difference between eod and e3d or e4d? Cookie-cutter responses from the steroid textbook. Which I still have yet to read.

Need tips on pinning eod, PM me bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Which comes out to 350/week, not 300. (7 / 2 = 3.5) on average. Plus you're getting a bit more Test concentration per ml with Prop. So I have to disagree on the comment to not bother cycling. I personally love Prop at 100 eod, and I'm no noob. Epistane plus 100 eod of Prop for 8 weeks is perfect bro. Run that shiit. And there's no better way to get good at pinning than doing it eod.
People give Prop PIP too much credit, and eod pins too much credit. Jesus what's the difference between eod and e3d or e4d? Cookie-cutter responses from the steroid textbook. Which I still have yet to read.

Lol tell us how you really feel, Dan ;)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lol well, that's just how I feel about pip personally.
1ml pip of prop is nothing.
It felt a whole world of difference than 2ml.

Left shldr, rght shldr, left cheek, right cheek, repeat. After 6-8 weeks, i start to get lazy.
My current cycle was short esters, (phenyl, prop, ace) an lasted 16 weeks. (Now finishing with hdrol 6 weeks)
Eod injections got old.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol well, that's just how I feel about pip personally.
1ml pip of prop is nothing.
It felt a whole world of difference than 2ml.

Left shldr, rght shldr, left cheek, right cheek, repeat. After 6-8 weeks, i start to get lazy.
My current cycle was short esters, (phenol, prop, ace) an lasted 16 weeks. (Now finishing with hdrol 6 weeks)
Eod injections got old.
I'm in week 7 of daily pinning. Was going to drop it a week early but decided to finish strong and go off to spring break looking like a damn Greek god instead.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some tips for first time pinning? I feel like I'm going to bitch out the second I put the needle to my leg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some tips for first time pinning? I feel like I'm going to bitch out the second I put the needle to my leg
Tip #1: Shake off that fear. Nerves gonna make you shaky, shaky gonna make you sore.

Cool, calm, and slow for the win.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pinning 2.5ml e3d with no pip whatsoever. Like dma said, once I got steady with my hand and relaxed it was nothing. I kinda look forward to pinning now, nothing to it.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do both of you inject? I feel like quads or delts are my best bet, don't have that great ROM to properly get my glutes

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do delts and glutes. 4 spots. Quads are easy too though. Easy to do but gives the most soreness for me.

Delts by far are the easiest. Glutes don't take that much ROM, it's more on the side than the back of the butt.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I do all over my quads and delts with a slin pin and glutes for anything more than .5mL
Personally can't do full needles in my quads, they cripple me every time. Personal problem

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where do both of you inject? I feel like quads or delts are my best bet, don't have that great ROM to properly get my glutes
Quads and glutes for me, rotate the 4 spots.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be down for those, the one they used for taking my blood hurt like a bitch

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
23 gauge pins I use you don't even feel, it's nothing.
Yep 23 is perfect, not too big and doesn't take a long ass time to inject like 25 and higher

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bro.. i been at it for years.. prop still destroys me.. I've maybe used 7-10 different brands in my day and never did I take 1 that didn't leave me in horrid pain.. lol, EO at an equal ratio is a must with prop for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep 23 is perfect, not too big and doesn't take a long ass time to inject like 25 and higher
Keep in mind, slow injections help prevent scar tissue.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Keep in mind, slow injections help prevent scar tissue.
This is true. I still inject slow, I guess I meant easier to inject. I don't mind taking a while to inject so when I run out of 23s I plan on switching to 25 exclusively.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. I still inject slow, I guess I meant easier to inject. I don't mind taking a while to inject so when I run out of 23s I plan on switching to 25 exclusively.
I prefer smaller needles to prevent scar tissue. I have scar tissue in one of my delts that prevents me doing a side chest pose on that side due to it being clearly visible. In public, nobody could tell, but comp shape, when you flex the delt, only in a side chest pose though, it is there. I use to exclusively hit the delts.. now I wont touch em. Its just this extremely hard nodule.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you guys say about doing a 10 weeker with test prop kicker and test prop finisher with test e 5 weeks in between. I'm really trying to avoid a 12 weeker that turns into a 14 weeker since enethate esters won't clear

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you guys say about doing a 10 weeker with test prop kicker and test prop finisher with test e 5 weeks in between. I'm really trying to avoid a 12 weeker that turns into a 14 weeker since enethate esters won't clear
What's the difference between 12 and 14 really? Don't over-complicate it bro.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This definitely sounds too complicated. Just do 12 weeks test e and test prop kicker or even better, a kick ass oral

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm gonna do 15 on next cycle so 17 weeks before pct start and if that worried on length do 14 w/o a kicker 12 and 2 weeks to come off

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have epistane and halodrol
So another choice of mine was to do epi or halo kicker w/
Test-e weeks 1-8
Test-p (finisher) weeks 8-10 and then be good to pct by 10.5 weeks

I was really hoping to stay away from test-e since this will be a summer cycle and I want to look as dry as possible, but the countless test prop beginner cycle posts I've read have shown that the pip (virgin meat) and frequent injections might outweigh the benefits of a short 8 weeker with prop

I know halo takes just as long as test-e to kick in, would epistane be a better lean kicker or should I invest in some tbol or var?

Thanks for all the help guys, just a little antsy about injecting and extended shutdown

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This definitely sounds too complicated. Just do 12 weeks test prop and a kick ass oral kick start
Yea, I agree, that's dope. ::smoker: