Cycle Advice Please - Dbol/Dematrest

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Guys,

Looking for some advice here. Done two cycles in the past (Andro's first time, M-Sten/LGD/Trest the second), with proper PCT and time off both times.
2 weeks into my third cycle now (orals only so far for me), which is D-Bol 40mg and Dermatrest. Using Arimidex EOD. The issue I'm having is I haven't gained any weight in these 2 weeks! At the most I've gained 2-3 pounds, but I do notice more fullness in the mirror, big strength gains and high energy.
From everything I read, I was expecting to 'blow up' somewhat from the D-Bol but haven't seen that happen. I gained more weight with the M-Sten last cycle with similar diet.
I'm considering stopping the D-Bol now and switching to 4 weeks of M-Sten which I have on hand. Maybe this way I can still save this mass gaining cycle because I'm just two weeks into this oral. I'm running low on the D-Bol and would need to buy another pack to run the full 5 weeks I was planning. I know better than to run both D-Bol and M-Sten together.
Any thoughts on all of this? It's kinda disappointing, though I do like the added strength and energy. Thanks in advance for your input & comments.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you run your Arimidex too high.
The bloating/extreme weight gain is result of the conversion to Methylestrogen.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Maybe you run your Arimidex too high.
The bloating/extreme weight gain is result of the conversion to Methylestrogen.
Didn't run any Arimidex week one. Second week was .25mg every other day

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well with that combo there should have been some bloat in that week. How high are you running your Dermatrest?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
What's your diet look like?
Diet is fairly solid, maybe 7/10. I eat fairly clean, high protein, low fat, medium carbs. Goal is 2500-3000 calories per day. I love eat steak, egg whites, Greek yogurt, oats, rice, fruit smoothies, potatoes, pancakes, fish, chicken breast..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is fairly solid, maybe 7/10. I eat fairly clean, high protein, low fat, medium carbs. Goal is 2500-3000 calories per day. I love eat steak, egg whites, Greek yogurt, oats, rice, fruit smoothies, potatoes, pancakes, fish, chicken breast..
This is the problem. Diet. You need to count your macros and calories. With Dbol & Dermatrest you should be so bloated that you can't even wipe your own ass. Crazy to run those 2 together.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So about 75mg. Could suffice for what you are experiencing.
Dbol is not necessarily a drug to often be conterfeited, but are you sure its legit?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With Dbol & Dermatrest you should be so bloated that you can't even wipe your own ass. Crazy to run those 2 together.
Yup, I ran a stack that had (among other things) m1,4add an mentabolan an that had me looking like the michelin man.

Dbol is not necessarily a drug to often be conterfeited, but are you sure its legit?
Low dosed but with trest he should still see some drastic change.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Sounds like maybe you're just running a bit of Trest.

Even with a fairly clean diet, you should put on some size at 3000 cals/day. Even just initial glycogen retention of more than 3-4 lbs. Both compounds work fast. Would give it another week before I said F it and stop putting the mystery pills in your body.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember someone asking about a dbol/trest cycle and yates84 responding with a resounding "NO!". I'd have to agree with him. Just sounds like a set up for growing some awful huge tomatoes. People don't seem to think about their cycle plans anymore here on AM. It's either all super wet or all super dry. A little of nothing or a ton of everything....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember someone asking about a dbol/trest cycle and yates84 responding with a resounding "NO!". I'd have to agree with him. Just sounds like a set up for growing some awful huge tomatoes. People don't seem to think about their cycle plans anymore here on AM. It's either all super wet or all super dry. A little of nothing or a ton of everything....
Just take a bunch of shiit an hope you grow in all the right places.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Even if I'm bulking naturally, I'm not settling for any less than 1.5lbs a week. If I'm on juice you can guarantee I'm going to be eating as much as my body can possibly handle and pushing myself to my limits every day in the gym. Always time to worry about a 6 pack when you're not on a dbol bulk cycle. Never understood why people will try to bulk up 20lbs in 5 weeks off of 2,500 calories?? ****, I'd be eating a MINIMUM of as much as possible. If I gain a few pounds of fat, oh well. At least you know you didn't just waste your money.