Overwhelmed

lasdgalgj

Awards
I did my first cycle with Titan from Warrior Labz about 2 years ago, got the weight I wanted and didn't experience any side effects. I want to start a new cycle and after some initial research I'm already overwhelmed at all of the available information. I've heard that Titan is a poor product in the grand scheme of things and I want to get on the right track.

I'm looking for the best mass gaining solution around a $100-150 price point. Any help or recommendations on resources I could study would be MASSively appreciated. Thanks a ton!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
DMZ or msten with trest as a test base tudca and a good pct would be great for a pro hormone run

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ or msten with trest as a test base tudca and a good pct would be great for a pro hormone run
$100-$150 price range out the window.

OP, check out Spartan Mass. 2 bottles will run you around $150 and make for an 8 week cycle. Minimal support supplements needed.

lasdgalgj

Awards
Just to clarify, you're saying I should stack trest with either DMZ or msten? Any significant differences between DMZ and msten?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

2 bottles for 6-8 weeks and enough left over for a serm :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just to clarify, you're saying I should stack trest with either DMZ or msten? Any significant differences between DMZ and msten?
dmz is dryer than sten...gains are more likely the same

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ment and trest are the same thing.

You should take a look at hi tech's newest ph, superdrol. They're claiming 15lbs in 4 weeks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did my first cycle with Titan from Warrior Labz about 2 years ago, got the weight I wanted and didn't experience any side effects. I want to start a new cycle and after some initial research I'm already overwhelmed at all of the available information. I've heard that Titan is a poor product in the grand scheme of things and I want to get on the right track.

I'm looking for the best mass gaining solution around a $100-150 price point. Any help or recommendations on resources I could study would be MASSively appreciated. Thanks a ton!
20160320_125216-480x640.jpg

This is by far the strongest thing out now, features liquid/vapor delivery and you can grab 2 bottles for 14.95$

In all seriousness, spartan mass would be a great option for you! Feel free to hit me or Dma378 up if you have any questions bro.

*do not ingest MEK, I feel like I better add this.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
View attachment 132998
This is by far the strongest thing out now, features liquid/vapor delivery and you can grab 2 bottles for 14.95$

In all seriousness, spartan mass would be a great option for you! Feel free to hit me or Dma378 up if you have any questions bro.

*do not ingest MEK, I feel like I better add this.
I didn't gain much off the thinner .

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
12 week cycle of Test prop. Jump start the cycle with 3-4 weeks of you fav oral such as dbol,anadrol,msten,dmz ect.
Maybe run some Winstrol towards the end if you're feeling adventurous.

Edit: just noticed your price limit so this is out of the question unless you have a superb hookup lol

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Androsterone is certainly not a Mass Builder. I'm an androsterone fan, for its strong anti E properties on cycle, but def not a bulker.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
$100-$150 price range out the window.

OP, check out Spartan Mass. 2 bottles will run you around $150 and make for an 8 week cycle. Minimal support supplements needed.
Right on the money