Prime Eval epicat max dosing

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
So I have two bottles of epicat max. 250mg per 2 capsules......it says to take 4 a day but that would be a 15 day supply per bottle. When it's $50 a bottle it would be expensive to run for 8 weeks. Would I notice anything if I did 2 caps per day or just stick to protocol and do 4 a day?

Will be doing a log.... Either way

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 capsules per day is fine. If the (-)-Epi extract is quality you will notice some benefit to pumps and endurance. IMO there are lots of other (-)-Epi supplements out there that provide high quality at a better value. I'd research more next time.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
this is usually a trial and error thing. Since it usually takes 3-4 weeks to see how your body is reacting. Usually to maximize your supply start out at recommended dose for two weeks and then bump up 1 cap every week. It won't be a full 8 week cycle but by week 4 you should know if you gotta order more. I always have to run more than recommended (depending on the compound) so I stock up

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed this is a Myostatin inhibitor. From what I've read there are a lot of mixed reviews on these things. And, that the best results if any were noticed from high doses for extended cycles. Wish there was more on this out there. Personally if I tried it I would eat a bottle every week for 16 weeks. Not really, but after one bottle at normal dosage if I wasn't seeing anything great I would double the dosage and then triple if necessary. If myostatin inhibitors worked everyone would dump all their money into them and be Oxen-like.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
Yea, I think I'm going to get two more bottles and run it normal. I'll try to get a log going.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
2 capsules per day is fine. If the (-)-Epi extract is quality you will notice some benefit to pumps and endurance. IMO there are lots of other (-)-Epi supplements out there that provide high quality at a better value. I'd research more next time.
this. primeval under doses everything. go with a better company than these guys.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with most here, get some more product so you can run a longer cycle with a bigger dose. You might consider OL ep1c unleashed tabs. I just got myself 3 bottles of it when it was on sale. I can't tell you exactly how much epi is in each capsule because it's a prop blend but each cap is 500mg with some of that being their new delivery system and some egcg as well. When I take 1 cap of this I can feel it so it either the new delivery system is better or there's a lot of epi in each cap, but it's probably a combination of the 2. Have fun with this stuff, i personally love it.

Kool4445

Kool4445

Awards
No I totally agree. I've ran Ep1c before and really liked it. Only reason why I'm running primeval labs is because I scored a deal the Arnold expo for 2 for $30. I thought I'd give it a shot.