Mandro the Giant

AEO

Awards
I ordered Super Mandro and Andro the Giant and am undecided on three options.

1- Take 3 pills a day of each for 4 weeks like it says
2- Take 3 pills a day of each for 8 weeks
3- Take 4 pills a day of each for 6 weeks. (I'm leaning towards this one)

I am not worried about side effects and I am not a small guy, my only concern is if I would simply see more gains off two bottles than one. Any help?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's have this moved to the anabolic section and we can help you Admin

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
That's a great idea as in like it sounds good, I've ran this a couple times though and I can tell you, the super mandro sides will over power the 4 ad (andro giant) you need to run the giant at about 1.75-2 x's as high as the 1ad. Or you could pick up androvar and take 3-4 of each. Epiandro is as good at off setting lethargy and libido suppression as the 4ad, and it's cheaper. The 4ad will give you the "feel good effect" and the 1ad will give you ALL THE GAINZ. also 4 the dosage (mainly 1ad) tappering up is your best bet. IE. 220/220/330/330/440/440. Hope this helps, hmu if you have any more questions.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would choose option 3 as well Op. Everyone is different in regard to sides and 1-Andro lethargy. I definitely get lethargic but 300-400mg of 4-Andro seems to do the trick. Feel it out and adjust accordingly. Let us know how it goes

AEO

Awards
Thanks so much guys. I have heard of great results off of just the 30 days (1 bottle). But i also heard that it really starts to kick in around week 3, and if so I definitely want to push it to the max. So will I still likely see big gains from weeks 5-6 just like weeks 1-4?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much guys. I have heard of great results off of just the 30 days (1 bottle). But i also heard that it really starts to kick in around week 3, and if so I definitely want to push it to the max. So will I still likely see big gains from weeks 5-6 just like weeks 1-4?
Gains will be markedly better weeks 5-6 than 1-4. Don't expect much weeks 1,2.

The obligatory question: what's your pct? Play it smart and you'll keep gaining right on through.

AEO

Awards
So all in all it would be worth getting two bottles not one?

PCT will be Post Cycle 3x and DAA Max (both by Vital Labs) for 4 weeks along with Anafuse for those same 4 weeks, and an additional 4 weeks.

I really appreciate all the feedback guys, thank you feel free to give as much advice as possible.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Are you serious? Have you ever seen bloods from anyone who used this product? Or do you just believe all the hype and adds on ssshop??? Look bro here's the thing, all that's in that are a bunch of herbs and roots n **** that will maybe kinda help you post. You are putting a VERY POTENT androgen in your system with the 1ad but you're going to leave your pct up to some otc bs with little to no actual data on how well it works? You need a serm, or hormonal ai in pct. Period. If you don't know of any research chem sites to get a serm or otc ai or just don't want to go that route then you need to pick up arimastane a legal otc ai that has had some fairly successful blood work logs done when used as pct. Also, the daa has had studies done with blood work that say if you use it for 12 or more days in a row it actually has a negative effect on your test. It's best to use in a 3 day on one off or 5 day on 2 day off type of cycle. And lastly the anafuse, if my memory serves me correctly I believe it's just laxogen. Which is cool and will probably help you keep some of your gains, but won't really help or hinder your recover. Cheers bro. Sort your life out ;)

AEO

Awards
That's the post cycle recommended by strongsupplements. I figured it would be enough. I'll have to look in to something more serious.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Yeah bro, I assumed that's why you picked it. If you already have it don't waste it, use it. But throw in 75-100mgs of arimastane, a research chem ai/serm

AEO

Awards
I haven't bought any post yet, should I skip that all together and just go with Arimastane or a Serm? What exactly do you think would work best and where could I get it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimastane *or a research serm/ai
Not arimistane or a serm- Arimistane is a mild ai (if it even is one). Get a serm op. We can't recommend them or sell them on the site for obvious legal purposes. Search around and grab some nolva or clomid and you will be good to go. Some people have gone OTC pct for these cycles and been fine but I wouldn't and I haven't. Do a little more research if you need to and start when you feel fully confident. Just get a serm and you're good.

AEO

Awards
Would something like SERMadex or Rebirth or anything I can get on strongsupplements be okay? Or would I have to go right for the Mikva or clomid?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I'm pretty sure all of the "serms" that you can buy from supplement sites aren't really serms, they're just herbal remedies that have been shown to have "serm like properties", a bit sketchy if you ask me. But I'm pretty sure sooner of their pct stuff has arimastane in it. Look through Olympus labs pct stuff or primeval labs (erosion) they will be the best bang 4 your buck arimastane supps. Remember the target daily dosage is 75-100 mgs a day so factor that in.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Here you go, 3 pills and day = 30 days, plus it adds liver support

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Dang it blocked my link, get Econtrol by black stone labs, take 3 pills a day, should be enough plus it adds liver support

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Androst 3 5 diene is the arimastane, n-aceytl stuff is for organ/liver support and the other stuff is some sort of t- booster stuff, but I haven't heard too much about that one

AEO

Awards
Can I run just that alone or do I need anything else? And you definitely recommend that over simple Post Cycle 3x, with DAA Max, and Rebirth together?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Yes, but daa is a good idea too if you use it right. It works almost like hcg. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE any of the other stuff use it, but if haven't ordered it than just get econtrol and daa

AEO

Awards
Thanks so much man, sorry for all the questions I just want to get it done right. Out of curiosity I found Econtrol on Strongsuppshop. If both Econtrol and Post Cycle 3x are available on their website what makes Econtrol better? And why do they recommend Post Cycle 3x and DAA Max instead?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Pretty sure that (without looking) the econtrol has more milligrams in total not per serving. Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't mind the questions bro I've been doing research and testing things on myself and friends for the past 1.5 years I enjoy helping ppl. BTW how old are you... Don't lie please.

AEO

Awards
Would there be any benefit to also running Anafuse? It says it really helps to keep gains and continue to get even stronger from there..

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I've never used hydroxylaxogen, but some of my friends have....and they swear it works. If they're right, yeah absolutely use it post it can't hurt.

AEO

Awards
Cool, what I think I'm going to do is do 6 weeks of Mandro/ Giant then 4 weeks of that PCT you recommended, and then Anafuse for 8 weeks after that. Seems to be how it is recommended.

AEO

Awards
By the way, what kinds of results did you end up seeing of these? Did you run them one month or two?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I ran 1ad at 330/440/550/550/660/770/880 plus the 4ad and I gained 20 lbs coming back from 3 shoulder surgeries. I was 145 a year ago that got me up to 165. 4 cycles later in 188. And I'm only 5' 6.5"

AEO

Awards
Damn good **** man, wow I'm excited to see where I can get to. So for 6 weeks you think go 330/330/440/440/550/550?

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Yeah bro definitely. Do you have andro the giant or androvar? I can't remember...

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Ok if you start feeling tired and lazy up the giant till the sides go away

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
The liver support post is enough with 1 ad, it's mild on your liver. I just drink a lot of water then do n-acetyl and milk thistle post.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Regardless of the PH, I believe proper on cycle and post cycle with serms is a absolute must. But then again, I don't phuck around :) only have one body, better to be safe then sorry.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
It's not a methylated ph bro, it's different.
I don't care. I personally take all measures into account for maximum protection. Also a lot of on cycle supps have benefits for your cycle anyways not just liver protection.

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Oct supps can actually cause your liver to work harder, which means more gets excreted and less gets into your system. But what do I know, I just study this stuff day in and day out ;)

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Oct supps can actually cause your liver to work harder, which means more gets excreted and less gets into your system. But what do I know, I just study this stuff day in and day out ;)
I think most would agree with me that you should take a cycle support with PHs even if it's non-methylated. I'm just giving my .2 cents. Carry on :)

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Blood pressure and lipid optimization is really helpful, but you have to know what you're getting most "oct" supps are a cocktail of different things that make your liver excrete more of your anabolics, this is why research is important. Find a supp with blood pressure support and something to help LdL/hdL levels yet doesn't have all the extra shiznit

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I have more experience and knowledge than most ;) I've ran 1ad at doses higher than most people could imagine. And I've ran a lot of other **** too. Most of the time I'd agree with you bro, but with this, it's not necessary