Question on Following TBOL cycle

Math33

Math33

Awards
hi guys, doing a TBOL cycle 5 or 6 weeks of 40mg, And was interested in adding ligandrol (lgb-4033). I would be adding it lets say week 4 and doing 6 weeks of this. Then would be following with a proper PCT. I was wondering if it was too long, and if i should just stick to TBOL, PCT and later on plan something else with the ligandrol? Thanks for your help guys

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I think the two compounds are similar in effects and would work well together in an overlapping bridge. Both are dry with good anabolism and low androgenicity.

If it were me, I'd run LGD first and finish with Tbol as it is the stronger compound. I could work both ways though. I think a 9-10 week cycle is perfectly fine; Just continue to monitor your health markers as you go.

Do you have enough Tbol to bump up the dose if you want? Some users find 50-60mg to be the sweet spot. I'd also suggest a base product of some sort to help with possible lethargy and libido issues one often encounters on a longer cycle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd run it with 300-500mg test but eh you probably aren't into injectables

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i have enough to bump it to 50-60mg if necessary. My past cycles includes 1andro,4andro,epi,msten twice. And yeah im concidering pining one day for sure.. Toren so you suggest i add lets say 4andro as a test base for 4-6 weeks also?

Math33

Math33

Awards
Hmm for some reason i connected to another account i had back then and posted sorry guys