When are you guys starting your cycles for summer?

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
Hey guys,

simple question.. spring is upon us and summer is just around the corner..when will u guys be starting or did you already start?

i have a bottle of LGD here but not sure if I should just save it for the fall and do something more cutting in june

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'm starting an Epiandro and S4 cycle in June.

Whorecules

Awards
I'm starting a 12 week test E cycle with a dbol kicker and an epistane finisher in mid April

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
thinking of running 1-andro/epi in june..thoughts?

njt11

Awards
thinking of running 1-andro/epi in june..thoughts?
Ran it in November and loved it. Added some muscle and leaned out nicely. Thinking about running it again but tossing in a little Osta and some Dermacrine

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
Ran it in November and loved it. Added some muscle and leaned out nicely. Thinking about running it again but tossing in a little Osta and some Dermacrine
nice. yeah i always cycle with dermacrine as well..forgot to add that in

I'm kinda hungry, but don't want to make anything.
if you're trying to be passive aggressive im not really sure why

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
I haven't tried any of the newer ph's but I like that they're not methylated. Epi as in epistane?
yes epistane

"Thoughts?"

sorry didnt know i couldnt ask a question, compare with others, and ask for opinions on mine (instead of making another thread to contribute to previously asked questions). really wasnt trying to be one of those newbs who want others to do their work for them. ive researched and searched the forums about 1-andro/epi but didnt think i would be getting flamed for more positive reassurance lol. i also didnt ask for any sort of help with the cycle

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Osta/dermacrine around June for me. Stacked with EC. Nothin fancy but works like a charm. Great at keeping lbm during a cut.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started test and mast 10 weeks ago, added in winny for polish it up for summer :)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Triumphalis for 6 weeks sometime towards the beginning of summer, I'll log it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prolly 3rd week of may.. Will be fully kicked in by july.. will last all summer.

mrgoomba

Awards
Starting to think I might just cut natty from April to July (drop from 13 to 8 ish % bf) and then do a nice recomp with Epistane or Halo at a 300-500 calorie surplus. The more I think about it, not sure if drugs are the right way to go when cutting and should save it to build muscle, as they are intended for.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to think I might just cut natty from April to July (drop from 13 to 8 ish % bf) and then do a nice recomp with Epistane or Halo at a 300-500 calorie surplus. The more I think about it, not sure if drugs are the right way to go when cutting and should save it to build muscle, as they are intended for.
My man Dma378 always says this and it makes all kinds of sense, use hormones to build muscle and use said muscle to burn fat when not on cycle. Good post bro.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just Started a TR3ST/DERMA/LGD/SD cycle yesterday. Should be looking good come May. I posted a thread on it let me know what you think.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My man Dma378 always says this and it makes all kinds of sense, use hormones to build muscle and use said muscle to burn fat when not on cycle. Good post bro.
Yessir!! Easiest cut I've ever done right now with the added mass from last year.

JCX

JCX

Awards
Running Dermacrine/OSTA/11oxo 12 weeks starting 2nd week of may should be nice and lean all summer. PCT then something natty like alphamax,EPIC and Anabeta Elite.

jmaplewood

Awards
Spartan lean , osta , epiandro for 7 more weeks, (8 total) pct including DermaStrength UL and epic UL

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is like the complete opposite of most competitive bodybuilders lol, at least the national level guys I deal with. Most stay not natural, but cruising, lower test, lower gh dose when bulking and utilize calories and excessive training to gain.. then drastically ramp of an use excessive doses when dieting so they can cut down and grow at the same time. How I have always done it myself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is like the complete opposite of most competitive bodybuilders lol, at least the national level guys I deal with. Most stay not natural, but cruising, lower test, lower gh dose when bulking and utilize calories and excessive training to gain.. then drastically ramp of an use excessive doses when dieting so they can cut down and grow at the same time. How I have always done it myself.
Now this makes sense. It's much easier to gain muscle when eating excess calories, hanging on to muscle and strength when dieting though that's the tough part.

mrgoomba

Awards
Now this makes sense. It's much easier to gain muscle when eating excess calories, hanging on to muscle and strength when dieting though that's the tough part.
This though, would be dependent on the deficit? Someone cutting on a 300 calorie deficit in my opinion will loose very little muscle and strength, most of which when you get to single digit bf. Cutting at a 1k deficit, you are sure to lose muscle.

I'd rather cut at a 300 cal deficit and have it take longer to preserve muscle then drop the pounds quickly, but sacrifice the gains made in a bulk.

I suppose everyone is different... but I do not compete, nor do I plan on it. If I am going to be introducing hormones into by body, I want to make sure I get the most out of it which means adding extra fuel.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This though, would be dependent on the deficit? Someone cutting on a 300 calorie deficit in my opinion will loose very little muscle and strength, most of which when you get to single digit bf. Cutting at a 1k deficit, you are sure to lose muscle.

I'd rather cut at a 300 cal deficit and have it take longer to preserve muscle then drop the pounds quickly, but sacrifice the gains made in a bulk.

I suppose everyone is different... but I do not compete, nor do I plan on it. If I am going to be introducing hormones into by body, I want to make sure I get the most out of it which means adding extra fuel.
Well I don't compete either and have absolutely no interest in bodybuilding whatsoever. Just makes more sense to use anabolics when dieting to me because it's easier to gain muscle when you eat enough calories. Also most of the FDA approved uses of anabolics are for people that are loosing muscle because of disease which I'd guess would also involve some form of malnutrition. Point being if you can eat, you can gain muscle and strength. If you can't eat enough either because of diet or some devastating disease, AAS are going to help you hang on to muscle and strength and you might even gain a little of both.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about a 8 week Recomp with LGD & OL Tr1umph since I already have it. Thoughts?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will I start my Summer cycle? I don't know, when is the 1st day of Summer? June 20th or so I guess. That's when it will start, and my Spring cycle will have just ended the day before.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I don't compete either and have absolutely no interest in bodybuilding whatsoever. Just makes more sense to use anabolics when dieting to me because it's easier to gain muscle when you eat enough calories. Also most of the FDA approved uses of anabolics are for people that are loosing muscle because of disease which I'd guess would also involve some form of malnutrition. Point being if you can eat, you can gain muscle and strength. If you can't eat enough either because of diet or some devastating disease, AAS are going to help you hang on to muscle and strength and you might even gain a little of both.
I'm not sure how to even reply to this. I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems strange for someone who frequents the Anabolics section so much. So you're telling me that you think Anadrol is better used when in a caloric deficit? Point is, yeah (SOME) people can put on muscle with enough calories and the right training. But who wants to wait 3 years to put on 10lbs. of quality when Summer just around the corner LOL. Ok, that was sarcasm. But most people who bulk naturally also put on way more fat than someone who is on gear. Me included. Your statement is merely an opinion and not based on facts at all. Other than AAS are used to prevent muscle wasting in people with disease, etc.

AAS help you grow, maintain, cut, gain strength and performance. Don't give all the credit to just muscle size. They are PED's. Performance enhancers. Who gets strong in a big deficit? With the aid of steroids some do, but nothing like eating a ton, lifting a ton, and taking a cycle.

I trained naturally for over 10 years. And while yeah, I got a touch of vascularity and changed my composition and put on a few lbs. of muscle. First big AAS cycle and I gained 30 pounds of mass in a good surplus. And lost body fat!!!!

I'm not trying to promote, "hey everybody do steroids", I'm just saying the idea that they are most useful on a cut is a bit silly.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
When will I start my Summer cycle? I don't know, when is the 1st day of Summer? June 20th or so I guess. That's when it will start, and my Spring cycle will have just ended the day before.
From Florida and NJ...every day is summer no matter what. Gotta be shredded at all times lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, compound dependent. Excessive doses of Dbol and Anadrol on a cut? C'mon now. Excessive doses of EQ on a cut?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure how to even reply to this. I mean you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems strange for someone who frequents the Anabolics section so much. So you're telling me that you think Anadrol is better used when in a caloric deficit? Point is, yeah (SOME) people can put on muscle with enough calories and the right training. But who wants to wait 3 years to put on 10lbs. of quality when Summer just around the corner LOL. Ok, that was sarcasm. But most people who bulk naturally also put on way more fat than someone who is on gear. Me included. Your statement is merely an opinion and not based on facts at all. Other than AAS are used to prevent muscle wasting in people with disease, etc.

AAS help you grow, maintain, cut, gain strength and performance. Don't give all the credit to just muscle size. They are PED's. Performance enhancers. Who gets strong in a big deficit? With the aid of steroids some do, but nothing like eating a ton, lifting a ton, and taking a cycle.

I trained naturally for over 10 years. And while yeah, I got a touch of vascularity and changed my composition and put on a few lbs. of muscle. First big AAS cycle and I gained 30 pounds of mass in a good surplus. And lost body fat!!!!

I'm not trying to promote, "hey everybody do steroids", I'm just saying the idea that they are most useful on a cut is a bit silly.
I wasn't trying to prove anything. Like you said it was just my opinion. Then again I could go either way. AAS are great on a diet and great when your eating a surplus of calories. There are pros and cons to each decision. Also I wouldn't want to choose, just want to stay on forever and "blast and cruise". Maybe I should have worded my post a little different.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to follow up my own comments. It takes very little doses to "preserve muscle". Hence why ostarine clinical trials were done at 3mg. Why anavar proscriptions are like 5mg. An testosterone therapy is around 100-150mg. Sparing muscle is easy, building it is hard(er) strictly speaking in a dosage of compounds sense. Or not a fair comparison. 250mg of Test isn't building what a gram does. Period. I don't care how much you eat.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had an interesting LSD trip and came to the conclusion PEDs are a waste of energy and effort (personally speaking), so none. I will however eat food and lift heavy objects repeatedly, often following physical days on the job.

:::flexes::::