Blood tests question

cu3rv0

Awards
Monday I will be starting my 12 week test E cycle. Have arimidex, HCG and nolva on hand.

When it comes to blood tests I know the most important is before / after. I know the gear is legit so no need to test during.

Now, my question is;

Is it really necessary to do before cycle tests? Last time I did blood tests was about 1-2 years ago. My test was around 450.

If I do the blood tests which one would you guys recommend? Also, go to my doc or go to the privatemdlabs?

I know certain things you need like cholesterol, lipid profile, liver... Might not be in the privatemdlabs female hormone panel so it's a bit confusing.

But yeah, ideally I'm planning to do tests before/after cycle. It's only test E 12 weeks so shouldn't be a lot of damage.

Any suggestions appreciated!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
All I hear from every old school guy that does PCT is "you need a baseline so you know if you're recovered". So I'd say yeah, before and after. You can add stuff to the female panel if you want - there's a thread on here that goes into the exact procedure.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
The purpose of pre bloodwork is to have a frame of reference , something to compare your post cycle bloods with . As old guy said its to see if you have recovered fully , also mid cycle bloods can be helpful so you can check if your AI is working or not by check e2 levels @6 weeks

cu3rv0

Awards
Most people here that tests during say all the levels are bad and through the roof. Cholesterol and whatnot so I don't see it as necessary.

Also estrogen isn't really a problem in the fam. I've done a superdrol 4 week cycle before with no issues or sides at all but first time messing with real test.

I was thinking AI for 0.25 eod should be good. I can probably feel the body and increase the dose accordingly.

Any way to get a link to how to add other stuff to the female hormonal panel and keep it low cost? What should I add? What's the most important stuff to check?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Most people here that tests during say all the levels are bad and through the roof. Cholesterol and whatnot so I don't see it as necessary.

Also estrogen isn't really a problem in the fam. I've done a superdrol 4 week cycle before with no issues or sides at all but first time messing with real test.

I was thinking AI for 0.25 eod should be good. I can probably feel the body and increase the dose accordingly.

Any way to get a link to how to add other stuff to the female hormonal panel and keep it low cost? What should I add? What's the most important stuff to check?
You get liver values in the female hormanal panel too and only total test not free test but you can add more like lipids etc.