First cycle sustanon450mg/10ml advice please

Jayd5989

Awards
Hey all

I am 5"7 and weigh 160 lbs...am about 8% bodyfat...going to be doing at least 450 a week more likely 500mg for first cycle...as of now I plan to use eod for 12 weeks and wanted to know what you all think about this. Want maximum gains for the first cycle. I am 26 have been working out for 3 years. Have hcg incase and clomid for pct cannot get nolva. Any input on if I should get some prop to add to the cycle as well would be great as I have access to it as well and have read a lot of info on sust. Please advice how you would take and how often and if you would add more prop to the mix. Thanks! Please only knowledgeable comments!

Raice46

Awards
Good luck, I've never cycled, so I'll be following your thread, ����

Jayd5989

Awards
Going to be eating very clean minimum 3500 calories per day will be eating 5 meals per day aiming for 4000 calories healthy fats only...Omega 3 and half gallon chocolate milk after every workout with my protein Is my move...no red meat for me strictly chicken and fish and only whole grains for carbs I stick to brown rice. Nothing complicated I eat very well hence the body fat percentage just going to up my calorie intake

Jayd5989

Awards
Today's Stats...
Bench...225
Overhead press 135
Deadlift 345
Squat 315

Will update my core lifts next week and continue throughout next 12 weeks