Permanent shut down!?

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
Can doing one cycle of 1 andro and 4 andro , mild PH permanently shut you down ??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Permanent shutdown is rare, a mild cycle shouldn't hurt with proper pct

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Possible? Yes
Likely? No

jaylongjohn

Awards
I mega dosed vitamin c and got shutdown…one the hardest times I had recovering

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
It's almost inevitable brah
Stacking 1 andro and 4 andro gave me testicular cancer. I have prosthetic testes now, so it isn't something to joke about. Doctor said I can only stack M1T and Superdrol now. Sucks I know.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Stacking 1 andro and 4 andro gave me testicular cancer. I have prosthetic testes now, so it isn't something to joke about. Doctor said I can only stack M1T and Superdrol now. Sucks I know.
So when you walk now your nuts make a clacking sound as they smack together? Did you get the gold ones or did you get the porcelain ones?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
what about going through security at the airport- sir, theres something in your scrotum- please spread

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There was an old man of Madras whose balls were made of fine brass, so, in stormy weather, they both clanged together, and sparks flew out of his ass.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got my balls replaced with Christmas ornaments. Jingle bells muhfugga

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Had my testicles replaced to after a cycle. Now they're pump action. If I squeeze em once I'll produce 1ml of artificial sperm, pump 500 times, 500ml of sperm. The wife digs it.